Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 952432 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #2130 on: February 07, 2013, 09:23:24 pm »

You sure you wanna grab that?
It dispels magic... youre entire body is made of magic and if it gets dissipated or you revert...
(Don't tell him! It makes me a step closer to life!)
Dont worry, to plan to murder a replacement for saving him
Glad to hear it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: February 07, 2013, 09:57:01 pm »

There's a reason I'm being careful about it.  I figure he'll just use his Jedi powers to flip it back up into his hand, anyway.

Plus, you should be thankful I'm being less careful- I accidentally iced someone with the last spell- who knows what the next one will do!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: February 07, 2013, 11:39:34 pm »

Can I be put on the waitlist?
Charsheet:
Name: Sirkku
Description: A short, lanky guy with blue hair for some strange reason.
Stats:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Endurance: 0
Potency: 6
Will: 0
Channeling: 2
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 08:04:53 pm by Emral282 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2133 on: February 08, 2013, 01:05:05 am »

Do stuff

Why are you attacking me...

Zentol fuelee murder spree.

"The hobbitses, they are tricksy little hobbitses... must kills the hobbitses... yes. Yes kill the nasty little─What. Note to self, being a spider with four legs made of diamonds is not healthy for the human psyche. Back to murder."

Aforementionee murder.

((Why so dodge roll?))
[Joseph dex:6]
[Royce dex:6]
[Javier dex:3]
[Joseph pot:3+1]
[Royce pot:1+1]
[royce end:6]

The hole in reality appears under Royce and the grasping gray arms begin to pull him down into the void, tearing at his flesh as he goes. But Royce is not a baby man. Royce will not go quietly into that good night. Four arms trust themselves back out of the hole and drag him back up, blood coating his gashed skin and pooling in gritted teeth. He rips himself free of the void, but leaves his legs behind.

[bleeding out: 2 turns]

[Javier dex:5]
[Joseph dex:4]
[Javier str:6-1]
[Joseph end:5]
Javier charges in like a vegimatic with a vendetta, slicing and dicing like a mad man. Joseph stumbles back, avoiding most of the blows but catching a few with outstretched hands. He loses a few fingers, but manages not to take a chop to the skull.

See?  Black holes are awesome!

Also, shouldn't I be at 31 points?  I don't think you incrementee me when Null usee me to kill someone here.  Although when I count my points, it seems to add out right... Hell, can I just get an updated stat block?   I'm not even sure what to add at this point.  Obviously 2 more will to finish out the +3, but what next?  It'll be either dex, end, or pot probably.
Fixed that. Congrats, you're officially 1 point away from MAXIMUM POWER!

"TAMARA!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Alright Null, you've got yourself a deal. I'm gonna go bring Tamara back..."

Grab/absorb the steel staff if it's still around. Then have fun. If the steel staff is gone, then ask Null nicely if I can have my bone spear back.

((From fanboy to Mengele to angry angsty amoeba, I've been a lot of things.))

"I don't think so, my snake likes it. However, I'll trade you a secret for it."

He whispers something in your ear.

steelies gone :(

Do wonderful murdery type things

[Steve dex:6+2]
[edison dex:3]
[str:6+1]
[End:2-1]

You proceed to repeatedly spine whip edison into a bloody chunks.

"THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO BE SUCH A DICK TO TESLA!"

[You gainum big single pointum]

(Steve's been doing pretty good so far hasn't he? Living on the outskirts of all this monsterous magical combat, just picking off the weak and the vulnerable with his deadly spine whips. Given time he might become some sort of semi-mythical monster stalking the shadows, along with Garth, the toxic.)

Get to the stairs and say words.
[pot:6-1]
You fire a big ol' iron cube straight forward. It goes clanging down the stairs and makes a hell of a racket.

Oh yeah, that reminds me.

Go loot Null's sword!  Doesn't matter if I just blow it up with explody hands, go get it.

But to be safe, grab it with LEFT hand first.  In case it explodes me.

[null dex:6+4]
[Thrakor dex:2+4]
[Null pot:1+3]
[Null will:1+3]

Null's sword flies off the ground and spirals madly all the way up to the 5th floor and sticks itself into one of the pillars on the east side.

"I'm having an off day here." Null says, looking up at the top floor and shaking his head.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I keep getting Dexblocked by some dude dressed in rags."

(Hey toaster, you gonna allocate those points?)

TOBY APPEARS ON THE THIRD FLOOR, WEST STAIRS!

Freaking finally right?

Kinesen:Kinesen: Pool:1/3 [second floor, North area.]

Joesph Smuck:Angle: pool 1/3: (3 fingers missing)[fourth floor, west stairs]

Larry(4):wwolin: Pool 0/0: (Full body mark) [first floor, south area]

Royce:Onyxjew:Pool 1/2: (Spider man.)(Left arm marked)(no legs)[fourth floor, west Stairs]

Toby:: Pool:3/3 [third floor, west stairs]

Thrakor(31):Toaster: Pool:2/5 (Whole body made of arcane energy, fast.)[second floor, east stairs]

Javier:Javier: Pool:2/3 [Fourth floor, south stairs]

(5)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 (Both hands Spiked, spinal whips)[second floor, west stairs]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: February 08, 2013, 01:22:33 am »

(Steve's been doing pretty good so far hasn't he? Living on the outskirts of all this monsterous magical combat, just picking off the weak and the vulnerable with his deadly spine whips. Given time he might become some sort of semi-mythical monster stalking the shadows, along with Garth, the toxic.)

Shhh... its hard to hide in the shadows when you shine a light on my existence :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: February 08, 2013, 01:23:13 am »

"I like the sound of that spell, Null. Now I need to learn how to use spells instead of spears. And Steve, you're doing great out there! Who would have known that those spinal whips I made for you would be so damned effective?"

Engage plan "Wild and Woody".
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: February 08, 2013, 01:30:09 am »

"its all in the wrist"

@piecewise: can you pm me my stat sheet, ive got no idea where i put everything

hide in a stairwell
Spoiler: i got bored :P (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:01:57 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: February 08, 2013, 05:08:46 am »

((Freaking finally right indeed.))
"Whoa? How did I get here? What is this?"

Head up the stairs, point at Royce and yell Word.

((Kill-stealing time. Also, I'm completely unoriginal.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: February 08, 2013, 05:19:27 am »

Keep up assault, words

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: February 08, 2013, 08:23:39 am »

Sorry- was busy thinking on what to do with them.  Let's go +3 Endurance and +3 Potency for maximum !!fun!!.  Also, why can't he bungle a roll when I'm trying to kill him?

Run up to Null and punch him out.  Turn his clothes and face into explosions.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #2140 on: February 08, 2013, 12:02:16 pm »

Hide by the stairs and wait. Be amazed by what is going on all around me.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #2141 on: February 08, 2013, 01:18:08 pm »

Really, bro? Really?

"Tell you what, you help me fight off this other guy, you can have that kill."

More zentol fueled murder spree, on Javier this time.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:19:59 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: February 08, 2013, 01:22:49 pm »

Hey, there's little else to do than attack.
And you know what they say, my friend in one forum game is my enemy in another! Or whatever.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #2143 on: February 08, 2013, 01:27:17 pm »

mmm. Fair enough.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: February 08, 2013, 01:29:03 pm »

That one guy started a garden- you could always do that.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 435