Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 927694 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Breakfast Nook of the Dead
« Reply #2670 on: March 03, 2013, 06:43:09 pm »

Hm... the gibberish doesn't work in the hall but it does in the room with the metal bug... ah if only was fast enough to actually stand a chance agaist it... I'd have the room to myself. Wait... maybe it'll work in this room!

Say "Prathel" While in the bedroom and see if magic works here. Afterwards check every nook and cranny of the room to see if anything interesting is around.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #2671 on: March 03, 2013, 06:55:40 pm »

*Cough* "I could go first."

Kin goes first should Javier and/or Thrakor scoot to the side. Otherwise walk with them.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: March 03, 2013, 06:56:49 pm »

Just don't touch me, Im turning my arm into a magma axe.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: March 03, 2013, 07:55:29 pm »

...You know, it's probably a good thing our goal is to kill kings and release a demon, possibly dooming the world. It would of been something we would of done anyway, by accident. Well, by accident for some of us.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: March 03, 2013, 08:05:59 pm »

...You know, it's probably a good thing our goal is to kill kings and release a demon, possibly dooming the world. It would of been something we would of done anyway, by accident. Well, by accident for some of us.
-tries to look innocent-
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: March 03, 2013, 08:09:43 pm »

Awesome!  That word is going to be fun!

Now I want to figure out more tatoo words.  Does anyone want to be a guinea pig?  I'll turn a random body pary into a material of your choice!

"Or make someone's body part into a material of my choice. As in gold. Hell, if you turn your arm or something into gold, then I can make it into an adaptable weapon. An axe, a hammer, a spear, a bow, a drill, a shield, whatever."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: March 03, 2013, 08:17:40 pm »

Glassco turns from his new companion, looking at the monk again. "So it wasn't gods that did such then? Hm, well darn, there goes my pretty little idea that the eight shrines below were about that... You mentioned that the king, your king, made the first book, yeah? I'm guessin' that this book in my here hand be related to that, no? Stuff doesn't appear in my mitts without me knowing often, definitely not a book of gibberish that others seem to hold onto for dear life." Leaning in a bit closer to the decrepit monk as he asks his next question.

"If'in you'll indulge my curiosity a bit, you say this fellow, the Other guy, he's your power source? Now, how does it happen that the man behind the lock gives you power, power that you no longer wish? I'm guessin' you aren't quite liking your current arrangements... How exactly did it come to this? Would offin' him put you all down?"

Glassco questions more.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: March 03, 2013, 08:18:01 pm »

Awesome!  That word is going to be fun!

Now I want to figure out more tatoo words.  Does anyone want to be a guinea pig?  I'll turn a random body pary into a material of your choice!

"Or make someone's body part into a material of my choice. As in gold. Hell, if you turn your arm or something into gold, then I can make it into an adaptable weapon. An axe, a hammer, a spear, a bow, a drill, a shield, whatever."

Or you take away their free will and use them as a meat gold shield. That is... if someone get's their whole body made of gold.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: March 03, 2013, 08:20:46 pm »

"I doubt anyone wants to have you stick a permanant gold hammer on their arm, but it'd be great for you!  Just think, one moment, you could have a giant hammer on your hand, the next, a crossbow, and then change it right back to a normal hand!"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: March 03, 2013, 08:22:02 pm »

I'm too busy thinking about whether or not to  push people off the cliff. Besides, I already know how to put runes on other people

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: March 04, 2013, 04:59:15 am »

((Yay for poision power))

Uh Piecewise What is the pool regen now? Also follow derm, if possible words

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:43:45 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: March 04, 2013, 05:42:07 am »

Silica cautiously follows Derm and keeps away from the line of sight of anyone saying any words. She makes sure that she is in the central back portion of the group.
"Should we prepare some equipment in case there's anything dangerous in the basement?"
She also says words while aiming away from everyone else.

Perhaps I should work on contact lenses when I have some time, (I suppose I've been putting off magical experimentation for quite a while seeing as that's what killed me in the first place), I still can't get my eyes right (I can't seem to be able to get rid off the creepy energy flares that they display) and I'm feeling quite self-conscious about them right now...

But I suppose first thing's first. I need to prepare some contingencies, if the basement is dangerous, we'll need some way of mass-producing equipment quickly...
Also, Larry's new-found powers seem to have potential, if we were to put doses of gold inside our equipment, he might be able to control if it the operator fails thus giving us two chances for such actions. However... I don't want to rely on him too much. Should he become incapacitated somehow, we'll be a lot of trouble.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 07:24:55 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: March 04, 2013, 08:46:59 am »

"~Dust-devilry-activate!~"

Say some more words.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: March 04, 2013, 09:03:37 am »

I'll leave Glassco to his questioning, go down the stairs, head out the front door and cast a spell.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 435