Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 952598 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:99 failures, one amazing success.
« Reply #4125 on: April 15, 2013, 01:31:27 pm »

Point to Awareness, eliminating weakness.

Right, lets see if I can't make every organic being shit itself at the site of me.

Cast Shareeb Adamenstiar Donbel Garstorpit Shorbitael

Search around my current location for stuff too.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: April 15, 2013, 01:34:18 pm »

"~Damn-you-spelling-mistakes! Damn-you-thought-to-speech-processing-quality-assurance!~"

Ooh, do that again!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: April 15, 2013, 01:55:56 pm »

"Ahhh the sea. So mysterious."

Make my way into the raider camp.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: April 15, 2013, 03:10:50 pm »

FUCK YES BEAR RAMPAGE

Go on a murderous rampage. Attack nearest character. Head to the Tavern.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:00:20 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: April 15, 2013, 04:27:40 pm »

((What? I didn't even get a pot roll?  Or was that a malformed spell? If it's not that then does it have something to do with the sword I picked up?))

Oh... maybe this guy can tell me stuff and about that door under the church. "Hello there mister... not crazy loony guy like the other two non-mages I've met... well the few i seen are pretty crazy too... but not in the same way. Though one did burn off my hair and eyebrows in an attempt to murder me... asshole. So I consider him pretty loony too. Ah but I didn't kill anyone yet... well I pinned one to the ground so he won't kill me and another I knocked out cold with a rock. Your not crazy like them right? I hope not, it'd be a pain in the ass if you was. Though..."

Ramble on while eventually get the rundown about souls and stuff, get a soul jar thingy from him, ask what he has in exchange for 1 magic soul, ask about the sword i found on the dead guy in hopes he might happen to know anything about it, and lastly ask about the door with the rune on it that's under the church.

If the barkeep doesn't mind, turn a chair into silver with, "Dorbaelo Hacal"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:30:15 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4130 on: April 15, 2013, 04:45:49 pm »

Head deeper into the forest, but do not go the same way as Angle.
((Aww, come on, I want another soul too. :-\))

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: April 15, 2013, 04:59:57 pm »

"Is tha'... a ship? Tha' kin fly? All for me? I love this town."

Begin clearly the squatters from my ship. One blast of fire, bolt of arc lightning, and pneumatic hammer blow at a time. WORDS.

((Everyone knows there are theoretically two options: fight or flight. The second more literally in my case. But everyone also knows that adventurers have an unspoken third, steal everything.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: April 15, 2013, 05:11:56 pm »

"Huh? Whot am I doin' heah?"

Determine if I can carve circles in the floor with my hand-scythe thing. If so, carve the word "Elbereth" in the ground. Because why not.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4133 on: April 15, 2013, 05:41:39 pm »

Doctor Octogonapus - Team Bismuth - Village Homes

((^^ You should go kick a sink next.))

More word experiments. I need the "solid" word for my arcane tripod army.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: April 15, 2013, 05:43:52 pm »

[Fair enough. Our plan currently then would be to finish the fight with the sea monster, hopefully ending in our favor, then skimming along the coast lands instead of the actual sea. This way we can still go by the map, but we still have chances of coming upon a ship, or port cities, or possibly the occasional sea monster. As a note: Later however, we plan on coming back to the sea and seeing what there is to see when we're stronger and have more resources available, although I guess that's a given. As well as a whole bunch of other places, we're currently trying to cook up a few ideas on how to get to seemingly inhospitable, hard to reach places.]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:45:58 pm by Xanmyral »

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: April 15, 2013, 05:45:58 pm »

I still keep "Kelio Chall-thel Conth" readied for when the creature surfaces.

"You know, I've had a thought. While there'll probably be ships out there somewhere, we don't actually know the route they'll take. However if we go along the coast, we're bound to find a port with ships to rob. Once this thing is dead of course."

((Ninja'd))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: April 15, 2013, 05:48:54 pm »

Previous action still doing.

"Hm... You know, that makes a lot of sense. The ocean's a big place, we could wind up sailing it for days, months even maybe without a clue about the trade routes or where even the trade winds blow. Hm... Yeah, the coast line would be a much better place to go about it. We could probably even find a manifest or a map on trade routes in a port town, or other on a ship!"

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: April 15, 2013, 05:57:25 pm »

Hey, Uh do you think you could make a crystal control staff for me angle? For I am apparently completely incompetent at killing things. XD
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: April 15, 2013, 06:14:19 pm »

Ok, not going to fight a manifestation of the being that controls my magic. Bad, bad BAD idea.
Politely thank the monks for their time. Go down to the village, and look around for anything interesting. Say, monsters, odd items, shiny stuff, you get the idea. Say Shaontrod Zorhalth. Aim it away from anything, unless I find a monster, then aim it at that.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4139 on: April 15, 2013, 06:29:12 pm »

Hey, Uh do you think you could make a crystal control staff for me angle? For I am apparently completely incompetent at killing things. XD

I have no magic stats now, so no not really. You'll have to ask somebody else.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 435