Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 927639 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:99 failures, one amazing success.
« Reply #4140 on: April 15, 2013, 06:34:29 pm »

Hey, Uh do you think you could make a crystal control staff for me angle? For I am apparently completely incompetent at killing things. XD
If you can find your way to the pirate ship I am currently, ahem, requisitioning, I can make one for you. Flying up to the ship and not being slaughtered in the conflict are all the problems provided by the squatter-pirates.

Oh, and can I make it a blood-control staff? Because you running around making people's blood turn into crystalline shards jutting from every inch of their bodies is just too fun an idea to ignore. But a crystal-control staff is still fully do-able.

Note to self: Make body into flame or something before weapons deal takes place.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: April 15, 2013, 06:40:48 pm »

Hey, Uh do you think you could make a crystal control staff for me angle? For I am apparently completely incompetent at killing things. XD
If you can find your way to the pirate ship I am currently, ahem, requisitioning, I can make one for you. Flying up to the ship and not being slaughtered in the conflict are all the problems provided by the squatter-pirates.

Oh, and can I make it a blood-control staff? Because you running around making people's blood turn into crystalline shards jutting from every inch of their bodies is just too fun an idea to ignore. But a crystal-control staff is still fully do-able.

Note to self: Make body into flame or something before weapons deal takes place.
Been there, done that.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: April 15, 2013, 07:11:08 pm »

((Sadly, I have no idea how I would get up to you.))
*attempt to follow Vakothu*
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: April 15, 2013, 07:33:45 pm »

((I know someone mentioned way back in the arena days about trying to convert substances into another substance if a item had control of two elements. Has anyone actually tried that? Like have a staff that controls blood and gold, you could blood into gold or gold into blood.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: April 15, 2013, 07:38:52 pm »

"That's enough for now, I should probably consult people about what's happening. Come to think of this, the mark on me is quite ominous."
Silica runs to the monks and asks about her mark.
If a bear randomly appears she will instead say "Adamenstiar Caoncarthel" aiming between herself and the bear. If it strikes her, she will kill herself using her sword.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:36:33 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: April 15, 2013, 07:51:36 pm »

if i have priority say cainthalsaz rothcalthal.
If he has priority say dorbaelo uristrast if i can touch him or cainthalsaz rothcalthal if i cannot.

also shoot him with the crossbow regardless of priority.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:57:45 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: April 15, 2013, 07:59:15 pm »

Go on a murderous rampage. Attack nearest character.
((That would be me. That would probably count as treason towards Aether.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 08:12:13 pm by Empiricist »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: April 15, 2013, 08:07:48 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((It's just 5-6 words  :P . Just need to figure out which word is for gender swapping: Hathic (either ZZERALLETH  or CONTH for glowing) Karenthar Halthel Zoth-Hareth, plus the word for female, or replace Halthel with a word for female form. Need more cha for that first))

Continue out of building, don't observe surroundings much.
"This book is... Amazing! It seems to be of words from a dead language, and these notes... Well, they're not very organized, but they seem to be some attempt to make sense of them. I wonder why 'uristrast' is circled so many times?"
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: April 15, 2013, 08:24:51 pm »

Hint time.
I've got plans to BEAR RAMPAGE until one of three things happens:
1. Beer me. Beer the bear, bear becomes bodyguard.
2. Draw a BIIIIG circle and hand me a weapon. Spawn things for me to fight. BEAR BATTLE ARENA.
3. Do magic on me that gives me the ability to speak, metal claws, or, better yet, just cast not-intentionally-lethal magic upon me. Watch as a sentient death bear roams the land, I plan to attack the wildlife at that point.

If no one wants to help the Bear, the Bear will help herself. By doing... something. Not sure yet.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: April 15, 2013, 08:27:19 pm »

hand me a weapon
((Do big-ass clockwork bows that generate glowing dust arrows count?))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: April 15, 2013, 08:29:40 pm »

If you give me something that can fire those things, hell yes. I'm thinking about killing someone this turn, then just mooching offerings off of anyone trying to enter or exit the village. The deal with that is "offer or be eaten, unless your offering was suitably badass enough before." Sort of like dragon hordes, but I'm a bear.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: April 15, 2013, 08:31:55 pm »

((like this?))
An enormous Clockwork greatbow thats as tall as you are. When you pull the string back it cases an arrow made of glowing dust to appear. Though arrow may be a bit understating it; the thing is as big as a spear. This thing is gonna need tremendous strength to use, but if you can use it and hit, it's gonna be devastating.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: April 15, 2013, 08:38:26 pm »

I SHALL CALL IT THE BEAR BALLISTA, AND YOU WILL BE FOREVER ON THE BEAR TOLL VIP LIST.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: April 15, 2013, 08:41:49 pm »

Where are you at? If your nearby the tavern, go to it and I'll give you the ability to speak.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: April 15, 2013, 08:47:07 pm »

Keep up the plan of murder. However, murder in the direction of the tavern.
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 435