Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 930449 times)

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4530 on: April 28, 2013, 08:31:48 pm »

Hmm. Ask the mummy "Are there any scrolls around here that might contain some partial translations of this language?" "Also do you have any Idea what the "Offering of The Green" might be?"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:33:29 pm by Saurinae »
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: April 28, 2013, 08:33:51 pm »

Grab a stick, or a large piece of the skeleton goldfish, and sketch the following words on the ground while shouting them out:
"I'm going to be trying something big, anyone who wants can come help."

Then start drawing a circle with the help of whomever comes to my aid.
(We'll be PMing it later/soon/ish)

((I've contacted some people who want to help already, and there's more who are quite welcome to help with this. It's a larger rune, and probably going to take more than one turn. If you're in the temple grounds, I'd be happy to have your aid. We'll be going into the temple or into the fog a short distance to escape any negative consequences this circle may have, if it has any))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:36:22 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: April 28, 2013, 08:39:35 pm »

((I would probably help since I am IN the temple currently. I only have 2 pool, but I shall still try to help after I get the information that I would like from the mummies.))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:41:40 pm by Saurinae »
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: April 28, 2013, 08:42:27 pm »

FUCK YES BEER RUNE

Try A6, then in the smaller circles, B16 and B17. Activate if possible.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: April 28, 2013, 08:43:21 pm »

((Legends have foretold of the magical time known as exam week, in which Wwolin abuses his photographic memory to avoid having to study and returns to Perplexicon. That time is now))

"Ooh boy, I feel like I've been in some sort of coma for ages... Hey, my torch is still light! Maybe one day when I'm famous, people can base a religious holiday around it. Speaking of which, wasn't there a church that I was going to explore?"

Enter the church, and turn my golden hands into a cloud of fluttering golden butterflies so that they'll be able to fit down the trapdoor later.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: April 28, 2013, 08:55:06 pm »

Glare at Eotyrannus, with intentions.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: April 28, 2013, 09:12:26 pm »

More Ship Building! "Urgh... This may take a while." Glassco grumbled to himself.

Spoiler: Ship Re-envisioning! (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: April 28, 2013, 09:35:54 pm »

Look around for ANYONE I could slay. Don't start slaying yet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: April 28, 2013, 09:47:12 pm »

"IT'S MURDURISING TIME AGAIN! OH MIGHTY BLASTEL, GRANT ME STRENGTH SO THAT I MAY SHOW THIS BITCH ASS BOAR NOT TO FUCK WITH A DISIPLE OF YOUR DIVINE BADASSERY!"

Pray to Blastel for mighty strength, and whack the boar with my staff!

((This can only end in glory.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: April 28, 2013, 09:50:04 pm »

Hooray for neat bow that i cant safely use yet and cool new words.

draw a circle to make myself fireproof, investigate the quicksilver thing, words if i see any creatures larger than a crab.
Other words if i see nothing interesting.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: April 28, 2013, 09:55:34 pm »

((Hey can you put my character in a suspended animation thing for a while. I'm really not feeling like playing right now lol.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: April 28, 2013, 10:05:14 pm »

".....Owww? Anyways, let's see what Zaral Hancal Zolthelthcaon gives me."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: April 28, 2013, 10:07:00 pm »

QQ

SON OF A BITCH

"Boy, I hope that ring is still somewhere in contact with me!  If not, could one of you push it my way?"

Assuming I can, will my body to grow back.  No way this will go badly with -1 will!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4543 on: April 28, 2013, 10:17:50 pm »

QQ

SON OF A BITCH

"Boy, I hope that ring is still somewhere in contact with me!  If not, could one of you push it my way?"

Assuming I can, will my body to grow back.  No way this will go badly with -1 will!

I happen to be right next to you. Want me to bail you out, or should I just let you be? If you offer me an item (that I can actually touch, no rings that disintegrate me when I try and pick them up) of elemental control over any metal/energy element, I'll even try and arrange to give you the kill. From what I can see, if I give you the kill and you put the point in channeling, you should able to make such Items.

If Thrakor takes me up on my offer (Which he did), have my big thallids go protect him, then fire missiles at the boar and have the resulting spores consume all the boars organic matter, lever apart the stones that make up it's legs, and anchor it to the ground so it can't move. If he does not take me up on my offer, circumvent the boar and head deeper into the forest. If the boar attacks me anyway, try and outrun it. If I can't, fire missiles and destroy it.

Also, does that extra level of Nul-Sheal give me an extra minion slot?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:23:31 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: April 28, 2013, 10:33:50 pm »

No noticeable effect. Let's test this shall we? I know the knife would have been magnetic, if I throw steel and clockwork at it, some of it will clump around the knife.
"clo-caltel clo-caltel shareeb shareeb" Silica scatters the metal and clockwork in the area in front of her.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 05:55:00 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 435