Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 927680 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4545 on: April 28, 2013, 10:47:19 pm »

You're selling the boar's soul for control items, Angle?  I happen to be holding a ring of plant/steel control.  I'd be happy to give you that, and a flesh control ring (Or a full body fungus mark, if you'd prefer) for the boar's soul.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4546 on: April 28, 2013, 10:52:26 pm »

You're selling the boar's soul for control items, Angle?  I happen to be holding a ring of plant/steel control.  I'd be happy to give you that, and a flesh control ring (Or a full body fungus mark, if you'd prefer) for the boar's soul.

I'm not going to steal kill from thrakor and sell it to you, so I can't make that deal unless he asks for the first deal (The one where I save him without giving him the kill). I could go find another monster, and sell you the kill on it, though. If you care to accompany me, I'll see what I can find. And a fungus control mark is useless because I already have fungus control from the blessing of Nul-sheal, but the rings sound positively magnificent.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:29:19 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: April 29, 2013, 12:05:10 am »

"~Go-fast-guy-go!~"

Improve fast guy with words.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #4549 on: April 29, 2013, 03:55:23 am »

"Eww."

Kin quickly makes A16, B4 and put the bloody metal rod there. He then activates it.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: April 29, 2013, 04:29:52 am »

Shareeb Shor Rentareeb
Go back to crater

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: April 29, 2013, 05:52:05 am »

I'm bowing out of this game. It was fun but, it seems RPGs quickly get boring for me. Have fun with the rest of the game guys.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4552 on: April 29, 2013, 06:16:41 am »

"Hey, anybody out there wants a mecha bear?"

Do some violent things. If nobody takes the bear from me dispose of it somehow (make it jump off a cliff or something) so that I can free up my control slot. Then summon a superman.

I give permission to miauw to post on my behalf just in case I loose Internet access for the next couple of days and there is something trying to kill me.

Look around for ANYONE I could slay. Don't start slaying yet.
((You know you can just open the status spoiler, press Ctrl+F and search for "ion: temple" "ion: base" "ion: hall", right?))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 05:59:27 pm by Parisbre56 »

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: April 29, 2013, 06:48:04 am »

"Ok then"
Use sword to carve runes
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: April 29, 2013, 07:37:42 am »

"Hey, anybody out there wants a mecha bear?"

Just give it its freedom and send it off to the shipyard, ill collect it once im finished with this shiny thing.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: April 29, 2013, 08:26:31 am »

I look inside the cave with my new light source, casting Zorhalth again if needed. What can I see from out here?

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: April 29, 2013, 08:38:34 am »

Cool. Nice weapon.
Poke it with my sword. If it does not do anything nasty to the sword, then pick it up. Say Clo-caltel Adamenstiar Donbel. Wear result.
Bets on if it will kill me?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: April 29, 2013, 08:49:09 am »

I happen to be right next to you. Want me to bail you out, or should I just let you be? If you offer me an item (that I can actually touch, no rings that disintegrate me when I try and pick them up) of elemental control over any metal/energy element, I'll even try and arrange to give you the kill. From what I can see, if I give you the kill and you put the point in channeling, you should able to make such Items.

Eh, sure, I'll take your offer.  I have some words banked with Team Bismuth- how about I just tell Paris to give them to you?  Metal/[insert energy element here]/control/ring is four words and should get you metal and whatever energy element you want that won't bite you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: April 29, 2013, 09:51:22 am »

"Oi! Thrakor! You want help with tha'? Too bad! I'm comin' anyway. Drinks all around!"

Adventure my way to the boar and begin superheating it. ZorhalthZorhalthZorhalth.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: April 29, 2013, 09:54:53 am »

If fire doesn't fix your problem, try more fire.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 435