Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 930388 times)

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4575 on: April 29, 2013, 03:25:57 pm »

Avoid metal door, only idiots go in the front.  Enter the docking bay and look for another way into the room beyond the metal door.

Mutter words.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: April 29, 2013, 03:26:11 pm »

I believe those were clockwork and repulsive force.

"Oi! Thrakor! You want help with tha'? Too bad! I'm comin' anyway. Drinks all around!"

Adventure my way to the boar and begin superheating it. ZorhalthZorhalthZorhalth.

You might want to back off with those, you probably won't kill it, and you might cancel out my attack.
Hmm... after a bit of math I think you're right. At first I was thinking a six plus one would be able to superheat the stone and melt it to magma, but apparently that would probably be hot enough to vaporize both of us as well. Rewording...

CainthalsazX3
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: April 29, 2013, 03:41:05 pm »

Look around for ANYONE I could slay. Don't start slaying yet.
((You know you can just open the status spoiler, press Ctrl+F and search for "ion: temple" "ion: base" "ion: hall", right?))
(I can do what?)

If fire doesn't fix your problem, try more fire.
Just because water can have everything in solution does NOT mean that fire ire is the solution to everything!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: April 29, 2013, 03:44:27 pm »

Har har.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: April 29, 2013, 03:51:18 pm »

*bows*
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: April 29, 2013, 05:59:38 pm »

Help Milo draw his circle.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: April 29, 2013, 06:31:50 pm »

Grab a stick, or a large piece of the skeleton goldfish, and sketch the following words on the ground while shouting them out:
"I'm going to be trying something big, anyone who wants can come help."

Then start drawing a circle with the help of whomever comes to my aid.
(We'll be PMing it later/soon/ish)

((I've contacted some people who want to help already, and there's more who are quite welcome to help with this. It's a larger rune, and probably going to take more than one turn. If you're in the temple grounds, I'd be happy to have your aid. We'll be going into the temple or into the fog a short distance to escape any negative consequences this circle may have, if it has any))
((I'll help if I ever get better, I'm kind of a rubber quadruple amputee at the moment.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: April 29, 2013, 06:55:29 pm »

[Vakothu, how many words do you have at your disposal? I'd suggest saying the word for rubber, whole body, human all together. That should give you your limbs back. Probably.]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: April 29, 2013, 06:57:11 pm »

[Vakothu, how many words do you have at your disposal? I'd suggest saying the word for rubber, whole body, human all together. That should give you your limbs back. Probably.]
(I don't think that worked when I tried to regrow my hand...)
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: April 29, 2013, 07:03:33 pm »

[Work around it then. Turn yourself into something else, like a cat or bear or something, then back to human. If it doesn't work because 'already human' then turn yourself into something obviously not human should trigger it then. Unless it just turns you into an armless and legless cat/bear, then back into an armless and legless human. In which case, welp, you tried.]

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: April 29, 2013, 08:14:07 pm »

(I know how that feels (Frustating) thus If you use this spell <Hath-caon><Zarapel><Hobbitaeoid> and a will roll you will be able to regrow injuries)
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: April 29, 2013, 08:15:49 pm »

[Work around it then. Turn yourself into something else, like a cat or bear or something, then back to human. If it doesn't work because 'already human' then turn yourself into something obviously not human should trigger it then. Unless it just turns you into an armless and legless cat/bear, then back into an armless and legless human. In which case, welp, you tried.]
[Pot:6] You become a gargantuan rubber cat-bear.
[Pot:1] You explode violently into distinctly human-shaped chunks of rubber.

Welp, you tried. Time to see if you can control those pieces of rubber human-bits.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: April 29, 2013, 08:30:58 pm »

((3, but the problem with that is that my whole body is a rubber-mark, if I try to override it I might fail, then I would probably bleed out.))

(I know how that feels (Frustating) thus If you use this spell <Hath-caon><Zarapel><Hobbitaeoid> and a will roll you will be able to regrow injuries)
I am already holding a rubber control staff in my mouth, I don't need a cube of rubber control. :P
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:36:38 pm by Vakothu »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: April 29, 2013, 08:33:51 pm »

[Hm... Summon up a staff of rubber control, bite it so you are touching it, try willing yourself back together? Unless you don't have any Will, in which case... Well, darn. You may be screwed then unless someone is feeling benevolent.]

EDIT: EDIT NINJA

[Well... Keep trying? You're bound to die/get it right eventually.]

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: April 29, 2013, 08:34:51 pm »

Yeah, I've been trying for quite a few turns now.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:37:05 pm by Vakothu »
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 435