Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 927731 times)

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Bear:1, Wizards:0
« Reply #4710 on: May 04, 2013, 12:20:57 pm »

Balls. That did not work. Damnit.
Find a location that might have a scabbard. Say Clo-caltel Adamenstiar Donbel. If scabbard is acquired, then put my sword in it.
Wish I had the balls to actually try out new words, but too worried that I will stumble on vacuum.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: May 04, 2013, 12:24:29 pm »

Well, its been used once, soon twice, in the open so you'll figure it out soon. Its the word that reasonably enough looks like it would mean summoning a black hole.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: May 04, 2013, 12:29:56 pm »

Thrakor looks at the Monk-man.  "Really?  Some all powerful snarky asshole that sucks us all in here, and you don't know him.  Ah hell, whatever."

Go sign up at Club Scarlon.  Head to the Scroll Room and read up on him.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: May 04, 2013, 12:36:12 pm »

Spoiler: Original post (click to show/hide)

Summon necromancy control ring with spell C, then give that to Angle.  If the spell fails, have my zombie tear my own necromancy ring out of my stomach and hand that to Angle.

Ask him to enhance my speed, and heal me if I gave him the original.

Then check if my plant control ring can affect the wall of thorns the boar summoned.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: May 04, 2013, 04:46:01 pm »

Hmm. I wonder how creative I could get with circles? If I make an object to be something, will the circles hold true..? Hmm. I could make some dice I guess.

Ponder dice-making.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: May 04, 2013, 05:16:43 pm »

"Meh, making a light would be too much work.  Perhaps my mystery ambusher has a torch?"

If I don't find anything that I can light to guide my way, go back to the metal door muttering "Roth" and "Jubhal" along the way.  Stand to the side on which the door opens, open it and wait a few seconds to let any ambushes or traps go off without Ozzy in the line of sight.   Only then would he enter, still wary and see what he could see.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: May 04, 2013, 06:13:44 pm »

((I think making a booze dragon is now possible for the people who know the required words. First, <enlarge, enlarge [random stable element] lizard>, then <enchant_held chest [the same element] wings>, finally, <enchant_held, control, solid, booze>))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 06:17:04 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: May 04, 2013, 06:19:28 pm »

((I think making a booze dragon is now possible for the people who know the required words. First, <enlarge, enlarge [random stable element] lizard>, then <enchant_held chest [the same element] wings>, finally, <enchant_held, control, solid, booze>))
Do it, please.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4718 on: May 04, 2013, 06:20:07 pm »

Spoiler: Syvarris (click to show/hide)
Aye, I'll take that trade.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4719 on: May 04, 2013, 07:35:57 pm »

Why not a "Solid Booze Lizard Wings Sentient Control" (or even better a "Flesh Giant Lizard Wings Sentient Control" with a Transform to Solid Booze rune) as a base, then "Held object Vomit attack Beam forward Booze" and then use the Animate circle/rune combo on it and there you go. You now have a living solid booze dragon that can do a liquid booze breath attack.

Although it would be much more fun if you only did that with runes.

Completely irrelevant, but if someone ends up dying through a circle created by many people, who gets the soul? Just saying because the temple grounds experiment is the first many people circle that has a chance to kill someone.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: May 04, 2013, 07:37:28 pm »

Either I get murdered or I get superpowers.

Let's roll.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: May 04, 2013, 11:11:27 pm »

Why not a <six word spell>?
Checking, does anyone have 6 Cha?...
Hmm, yes, but not many.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4723 on: May 04, 2013, 11:22:38 pm »

Syvarris: I'd like a second control ring, preferably over Steel or Flesh (So I can heal myself). Although a full body conversion to fungus would also be acceptable. Also edit'ed my post.

edit: Actually, now that I think of it, can I have a ring of steel control and a ring of flesh control/a full body fungus conversion instead of a necromancy ring? Cause necromancy control is one of the less useful things for me. I can probably still boost your speed if you let me use your necromancy ring for a second.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 11:39:58 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: May 04, 2013, 11:41:48 pm »

Do it, please.
((Probably would be OOC for me, though I could just make a giant dragon and give it to someone who wants it so that they can transmute it into solid booze, though I still have many experiments I want to try beforehand. Also, if someone does that, I would recommend that they keep away from Corsair for rather obvious reasons.))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:10:34 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 435