Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 927775 times)

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5445 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:52 pm »

Circle Magic, then, if it works, stab through part of the fruit offset from me.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:02:41 pm by Vakothu »

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: June 04, 2013, 12:45:01 pm »

Hii... argh...
Spoiler:  One day... (click to show/hide)
Clo-Caltel Hobitaeaod Harial !
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: June 04, 2013, 12:59:35 pm »

"Very-well! Commencing-adventure."

Don't actually commence adventure. Instead, say words. Pick up result.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #5448 on: June 04, 2013, 01:54:24 pm »

I'm also made out of fungus now, right? if so, then I want to make some further improvements. I want to turn myself into a flying fungus squid. My new form should be aerodynamic, (+dex/speed), should have eyes all over it's body (+Awareness, Dex/Speed), have a decentralized nervous system (+end, aware), redundant organs(+end), and have ten tentacles: 4 long thin ones with blades on the ends (+dex/speed, damage), 4 shorter thick ones that can fire fungus spore darts, which will consume whatever they hit, and two long thick ones I can use to bash people with (+str). I then want to turn my minions into stationary mushrooms outside the base, and remove their intelligence, so I have the minion slots open. After that, take some fungus and attach it to that plate of anti-magic metal Paris made, so I can levitate it around as a shield. My mech should become a large starfish creature, with very high strength and endurance. One all that's done, if I still have actions, levitate myself, my shield, and my starfish to the mushroom forest.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:07:49 pm by Angle »

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: June 04, 2013, 02:27:03 pm »

Darn. Well, new character soon.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: June 04, 2013, 03:30:16 pm »

Words, words, words!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: June 04, 2013, 03:40:03 pm »

"Well, time to nut up, or shut up. FOR BLASTEL!"

Charge directly beneath the Glyph Head. If it starts to fall, roll out of the way, and smash it when it strikes the ground.

((The main drawback of melee classes. Your area of fuck you is so much smaller than everyone elses.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5452 on: June 04, 2013, 03:46:17 pm »

((@kisame12794: You can always get some wings. Or you could ask someone to enchant your weapon with the ability to shoot lasers. That will be a nice test. Can Blastel's weapon be enchanted?))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: June 04, 2013, 04:08:56 pm »

((It'd be against character for Cog. I could have just asked for a sword, or something more dangerous than a staff, but I am have experience with polearms IRL, so it fits. Also, bragging rights for beating the shit out of beings of immense power with a wooden stick.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5454 on: June 04, 2013, 08:42:34 pm »

"...Screw this, lets just go. We got better things to do. I'll make this damn thing fly us outta here even if I gotta break my head to do it. Get on, I got an idea." Glassco grumped as he walked towards the ship. Then willed the diamond to form around him to let him pass until he's in around the center of the ship, forming a little bubble for himself in the center. Make air holes as needed. Once this is complete, he'll raise the ship, then head off towards the forest. Mentally. No matter how hard it might be.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 08:57:07 pm by Xanmyral »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: June 04, 2013, 08:48:33 pm »

add that 1 point you gave me from the skipped chrome hopper fight to will.
will the fire on my body to be siphoned into my sword to make it hotter until successful.
say words and do stuff.

((also piecewise could you add my resilient diamond shield to my character sheet?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: June 04, 2013, 08:49:52 pm »

Why, somewere interesting that doesn't lead to horrible, horrible murder-death, of course! Away from spawn would be nice, however.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: June 04, 2013, 08:55:09 pm »

Hmm... I wonder what would happen if I...
Attempt to raise HUGE BOULDER from the ground and shape it into a stone man.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: June 04, 2013, 09:31:44 pm »

((Alright, my new character. I've had this in mind for a while, hoped not to use it though))
Milo Thatch was no more. Wherever his soul went, it's passing caused an eye to fall on another soul, and drag it forth. After a brief moment, Daniel Jackson appeared in the room.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Upon spawning, Daniel takes a brief moment to familiarize himself with the contents of the Book and all the notes within. He then goes to the Exposition Monk room, and asks, I see the names of only nine gods listed in the notes on these pages. And only eight doors in the hall behind me. The book says you know things; do you know of any other gods in this realm then the eight with shrines in your temple or the Other?"
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: June 04, 2013, 09:59:04 pm »

"Hmmm..."
"One more try."

Fly up to the top of the hole, point palms up, say words:
"Cainthalsaz Conth Rothcaltal Noreeb!"
Note which palm the beam fires from.
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 435