Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: !!My file is on fire!!  (Read 856 times)

bradr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
!!My file is on fire!!
« on: November 21, 2012, 10:20:31 am »

Well, you know Dwarf Fortress has taken over your life when you download an Excel file, and some goofball has labeled it !!calendar!!.xls

You know that split second when you see something for the first time and analyze it in under a second? 

My first split second thought was that the file was on fire.  Then as I rationalized that it was a computer file, my brain decided it must be a file about fire.  Then, when my common sense took over towards the end of that second of analyzation, I decided I play wayyy too much dwarf fortress.   :)

That is all.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: !!My file is on fire!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 01:56:49 pm »

Once I bought a table at a store. Some person did the same exact thing. My reaction

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "HOLEY SHIT THE TABLE IS ON FIRE!!!"

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)<----Me in 5 min

"And don't come back!"

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 03:46:26 pm »

Once I bought a table at a store. Some person did the same exact thing. My reaction

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "HOLEY SHIT THE TABLE IS ON FIRE!!!"

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)<----Me in 5 min

"And don't come back!"

That sounds like a personal problem.Once I thought my campfire was on fire.Scary stuff.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 04:11:21 pm »

About a year back we got the new phone book/yellow pages, which apparently they still spread paper copies off.
For some unknown reason a giant red ' &'  was printed on the cover.  First instinct was to throw it out the window.