Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Simple (ISG)  (Read 7830 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Simple (ISG)
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2015, 11:51:50 am »

Study and possibly train.
+1
Agreed. With the priority being in that order. They may do better as gaurds, but, with such a low intelligence level, they are also likely to kill innocence in the process. We should have a two sided vote, with emphatic value on that of the spiders. Give them the choice of either, taking much food now and leaving forever, or less food now, follow our commands, and get more food later. With that we can tame them like a more intelligent form of pets.
+1
+1

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2015, 02:04:43 pm »

Giving them the choice to leave with more food now or stay and get a little at a time seems like a good plan. And I wouldn't underestimate their intelligence, they are clearly capable of reason. It shold be possible to teach them to check for faulty wiring and to perform simple repairs. The big problem will be building translators...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2015, 02:38:24 pm »

Giving them the choice to leave with more food now or stay and get a little at a time seems like a good plan. And I wouldn't underestimate their intelligence, they are clearly capable of reason. It shold be possible to teach them to check for faulty wiring and to perform simple repairs. The big problem will be building translators...
slaves, servents, and workers. . . . . More intelligent versions of pets, if you ask me.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]