Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Anomaly Deathmatch  (Read 3767 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Anomaly Deathmatch
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 10:19:07 pm »

(You could show the die rolls in the spoiler.)
How do you mean? I don't think that would work, since sometimes more actions can come from any one.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2012, 10:39:49 pm »

claim some part of the crab as a trophy and some meat to use to distract predators then walk into the jungle
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2012, 11:58:35 pm »

Sanya Degyatrev
You pick up the pillow. Your pistol is underneath it, where you always keep it. You check the magazine and find it fully loaded just like always. You have seven rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber. You approach the door and work up the nerve to open it. It swings outward to reveal what looks to be the vacuum of space, and you can even see stars twinkling in the distance. You see a bowl of cereal float past. You hear a voice say: "Water isn't wet." The door slams closed and you're left to your own thoughts as to what the fuck that was all about.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Marcus Flint
[3] You flip the desk directly at the lizard, forcing him to stop aiming at you in order to deflect it. Unfortunately, the opposite end of said desk caught you in the chin when you tossed it. You spit a gob of blood and one of your front teeth onto ground and go for your pistol. [5] You snatch it up easily and plant a shot between the scaly bastard's eyes, whipping his head backwards and down and smashing it open against the steel deck.

Ug
You swing your mammoth thighbone up and smack the waiter across the face. He reels backwards, his drinks spilling across the floor and the glasses themselves shattering. The patrons surge backwards as the fluids sizzle and start to burn into the ground, but you take off towards what looks to be the way out before anything else has a chance to happen. You burst out of the lobby and into the street. Street cars roll by and a few pedestrians slow to comment on your "get up."

Number 8
You tuck a chest-sized piece of shell under your arm and brush the sand off a few largish hunks of crab meat before stuffing them into the pockets of your duster and wandering into the jungle. You trudge through the undergrowth for a few miles and stop to rest. You notice one of the many palm trees has a hole in it. An odd stench wafts from within.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 12:01:24 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 12:19:10 am »

Don't panic. Crawl under the bed for a moment, and try not to panic. Panic. Feel the walls. Look around. Panic.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 12:27:28 am »

use my laser sword to open the tree, check it for loots
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2012, 03:17:37 am »

I will walk the blood path.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 11:05:45 am »

"Agh! What are big fast rock-things? Where is Ug?"

Ug run down street, look for anything he see before.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2012, 11:20:12 am »

WAITLISTING!

But before I make a sheet, can I play as, say, an already created...Freak? Because I would LOVE to join the fight as Christian Brutal Sniper. AKA, THIS GUY.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 11:38:57 am »

Retrieve sword cane. Look around
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]