- 6 (24%)
Maps (Need help for this one)
- 4 (16%)
NPC's (Need help for this one)
- 7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: December 20, 2012, 12:46:16 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: LCS Black Market Mod 0.6  (Read 15498 times)

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Black Market Mod 0.6
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2013, 04:41:40 pm »

Ok, I got everything sorted out, but I found a few glitches. You can still make SEAL armour and Heavy Armour, and there are two weird options at the end of the clothing list that cost millions of dollars.
It is possible to make the Heavy Armor and Seal armor, but I just got lazy and made them require 99 skill at tailoring. And the weird options are there for when you just have too much money. :P
Ok, also, are you supposed to only get the guns from Gang Members? Also, I think you should lower the prices some, everything in your mod is just hugely out of proportion compared to the vanilla stuff.
I am not good at making locations etc, so Gang Members are the current sellers of the stuff. As I said, a large update will be made in the near future, where I will put some low-tier weaponry/armor.
Alright, are the assault rifles stronger or weaker than the AK? And if weaker, are they at least stronger than the M16?
Everything in the mod is quite high tier, and stronger than the assault rifles in their own way.
Ok, which one is the most accurate?
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013, 01:13:19 pm »

The Minigun/Highpower Rifle would be the most powerful.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2013, 03:07:59 pm »

But which assault rifle is more accurate? The AK-47 is normally my end-game weapon, if both rifle are more powerful I want to try replacing the AK with the one thats more accurate. Im sure the minigun uses Heavy Weapons instead of Rifle and Im sure the Sniper doesn't shoot three rounds like the normal assault rifles.

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2013, 06:36:48 am »

But which assault rifle is more accurate? The AK-47 is normally my end-game weapon, if both rifle are more powerful I want to try replacing the AK with the one thats more accurate. Im sure the minigun uses Heavy Weapons instead of Rifle and Im sure the Sniper doesn't shoot three rounds like the normal assault rifles.
Sniper should be able to rip tanks. But it's single shot.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2013, 11:42:43 am »

Thats cool, but not what I asked. I want to know which is a more accurate assault rifle so I can give it to my fighting squad.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2013, 11:48:50 am »

Thats cool, but not what I asked. I want to know which is a more accurate assault rifle so I can give it to my fighting squad.
Sniper is the most accurate with a bit more skill. Minigun sprays about 10 shots in a single round, so I suppose it's the most accurate! ^^

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2013, 12:54:56 pm »

Sniper is the most accurate with a bit more skill. Minigun sprays about 10 shots in a single round, so I suppose it's the most accurate! ^^
I mean out of the P90 and the 7-9 or whatever the other one is.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]