Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 448603 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!
« Reply #1395 on: January 27, 2014, 12:58:34 pm »

Nope, my turn is over. This task falls to the unfortunate sucker next in the list  :P

Yes... as soon as you finish with your updates. So until then, it's still yours.

And I needn't remind you that you still haven't posted the save ;P
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: January 27, 2014, 01:00:03 pm »

Sheesh. Highmax is 144 years old, and he still hit Apiks in the head that hard?

How come everyone else is such a badass, but my forumite dies within like a month due to bad luck? X(
All my forumites are dead too, but I think a different vampire got Perrin?  Maybe Sprin could do a blood drive and some kind of mad science.  TBH the plot is so complex... I kinda like being dead  :P

@TalonisWolf: There's no dwarves here, only Forumites!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: January 27, 2014, 01:01:38 pm »

Yesssss...updatessss my preciousssss...

Ninja'd plus fake edit: (sigh) sorry, Forumite. I'll fix that right now.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: January 27, 2014, 01:44:02 pm »

Yesssss...updatessss my preciousssss...

Ninja'd plus fake edit: (sigh) sorry, Forumite. I'll fix that right now.

I sense we have a spy amongst us...
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: January 27, 2014, 02:34:01 pm »

Ohhhh noooooo, we'd never do thats, my preciousssss, wouldssss we?

;)
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: January 31, 2014, 01:51:51 am »

Well? Who's turn is it?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: January 31, 2014, 05:09:07 am »

Well? Who's turn is it?

It should be Sprin's turn but until Th4DwArfY1 finishes up with his updates (which I hope will happen realatively soon), we're on hold. Shouldn't take long I believe.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: January 31, 2014, 02:12:16 pm »

Looking at the turn list it should be Dorsidwarf's turn next.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: January 31, 2014, 02:13:46 pm »

Looking at the turn list it should be Dorsidwarf's turn next.

Aye, that much is true. Except that it was supposed to be Sprin's turn but Th4DwArfY1 showed up. So Sprin will have his turn if he accepts and next would be dorsidwarf.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: January 31, 2014, 03:13:31 pm »

Logistics.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: February 01, 2014, 05:10:10 pm »

Just read through this sea of golden words sprinkled with islands of sorrow known as Necrothreat II and I just want to say some things.

1.No, I am not to shy to comment that this fort is amazing
2. please Formite me as "Wasara" with the profession "Outsider".
3. Why is there a lack of atom smashers? They can't reanimate corpses when they've been crushed into oblivion.
4. You guys are awesome!
5. and finally, if your fine with it, can you add me to the turn list. (preferably when there isn't a frame stealing horde outside, I do most of my playing on my xLaptopx)

Thank you guys for keeping me entertained for the last week  :D
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: February 01, 2014, 05:53:09 pm »

Just read through this sea of golden words sprinkled with islands of sorrow known as Necrothreat II and I just want to say some things.

3. Why is there a lack of atom smashers? They can't reanimate corpses when they've been crushed into oblivion.
4. You guys are awesome!
5. and finally, if your fine with it, can you add me to the turn list. (preferably when there isn't a frame stealing horde outside, I do most of my playing on my xLaptopx)

Atom smashers? You have no idea what Ur sent to us. These beasts fight amongst themselves, and never actually path to the fortress unless all enemy undead are gone. Also, you may want to remind the next overseer to Forumite you: I'm not touching the save again.

Also, thank you for showing appreciation, lol. We at Necrothreat aim to entertain the masses. And occasionally submit them to Sprin. But we keep that out of the PR campaign  :D
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: February 01, 2014, 06:03:50 pm »

4. You guys are awesome!

Hahaha. I'm glad you liked our numerous exploits of pain and misery. Reason there ain't no atom smasher is because each overseer screws the next one so much that a single overseer has to spent his entire turn fixing the stuff the previous one did. That and some of the overseers are mere peasants (Like me for example. Yes aquifer, I'm looking at you.) and have no ambition to start such a project.

I'm hoping the frame issue will be fixed quite soon so hopefully everything will be fine. I'm happy you liked Necrothreat II. If you haven't, don't forget to read Necrothreat I as well. All stories must begin after all.

And as per the usual Necrothreat day, we live in hell, we die in hell and we are reborn in hell.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 06:15:07 pm by apiks »
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: February 01, 2014, 06:23:08 pm »

4. You guys are awesome!

Hahaha. I'm glad you liked our numerous exploits of pain and misery. Reason there ain't no atom smasher is because each overseer screws the next one so much that a single overseer has to spent his entire turn fixing the stuff the previous one did. That and some of the overseers are mere peasants (Like me for example. Yes aquifer, I'm looking at you.) and have no ambition to start such a project.

I'm hoping the frame issue will be fixed quite soon so hopefully everything will be fine. I'm happy you liked Necrothreat II. If you haven't, don't forget to read Necrothreat I as well. All stories must begin after all.

And as per the usual Necrothreat day, we live in hell, we die in hell and we are reborn in hell.
Hey, I didn't mess anything up. I just got attacked by a gazillion ambushes for some reason.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 121