Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 445779 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #180 on: January 24, 2013, 06:04:08 am »

On a semi-unrelated note, I'm complaining about my all-consuming laziness that is preventing me from doing anything that requires a infinitesimal amount of effort. Even checking Bay12 was a chore.
If I get round to it, my update will be up soon.

Why does that sound so awfully familiar? Oh yeah....
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2013, 03:26:05 pm »

After being a litle break from df I've decided to join up in necrothreat II. if that's ok?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2013, 11:40:20 pm »

OH GOD HES GONNA KILL US ALL AGAIN  :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2013, 02:15:25 am »

I've put Sprin on the player list. If we ever get to his turn, it's gonna turn ugly.

How's that update going, InsanityIncarnate? Ya know, if you don't wanna finish, you could always just post one final update and upload the save even though you haven't finished your year.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2013, 12:13:10 am »

Haven't got round to writing anything yet, and I'm scared to unpause because OH ARMOK WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS FORT!?!?
Also, I'm very good at procrastinating. I'll play more and update more over the next couple of days.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2013, 07:57:58 am »

Haven't got round to writing anything yet, and I'm scared to unpause because OH ARMOK WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS FORT!?!?
Also, I'm very good at procrastinating. I'll play more and update more over the next couple of days.
Well procrastinaate less! I want to know how badly I messed up the fort for everyone when I sent everyone to their deaths when the haxxor broke in
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2013, 08:22:20 am »

Oh just the usual. Bodies everywhere rising and trying to tear out our eyeballs. Invisible superbeings hiding in every hallway. The occasional unmodded critter feasting on forumite entrails. All to the tune of a lone cat mourning the lack of cheeseburgers.

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2013, 10:09:05 am »

Oh just the usual. Bodies everywhere rising and trying to tear out our eyeballs. Invisible superbeings hiding in every hallway. The occasional unmodded critter feasting on forumite entrails. All to the tune of a lone cat mourning the lack of cheeseburgers.
I think I just destroyed all that was good in the world... Thank you mr. Haxxor ;D

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2013, 08:37:09 pm »

OK, so I unpaused. Immediately, I am assaulted by about a million "{forumite} has been interrupted by thread zombie Spearman!" It's just a guy outside. I locked the door, though, and built a wall behind it. Outside is too dangerous.

A surgeon made a black bear bone right gauntlet.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Operation: Drain the Dining Hall has begun! The water is currently draining into the wood stockpile and the bedrooms.

I've recruited a random ranger to be my new miner. Dig for victory!

And the troll... that the Avatar of Armok was fighting... has turned into a wereporcupine. Luckily, it's caged, but when the surface is "safe" I will set up a new trade depot area that will become the Porcupine Deathpit.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2013, 10:58:13 pm »

That's a nice gauntlet. Who is gonna wear it?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2013, 12:11:59 pm »

That's a nice gauntlet. Who is gonna wear it?
I say I should because the bear bones are probably made from the bears I got. Also I turned this place into hell pretty much :P

EDIT: Oh wait... I'm dead  :'(
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:18:34 pm by highmax28 »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2013, 06:27:00 pm »

I think I just destroyed all that was good in the world... Thank you mr. Haxxor ;D

Don't fret Highmax. There was no good in this world to destroy :P

Also, awesome (if short) update Mister CrazyMan

Indeed, I do this.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #192 on: January 29, 2013, 10:17:10 pm »

Also, awesome (if short) update Mister CrazyMan
Why, thank you! I'll post more this afternoon!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 30, 2013, 10:06:55 am »

Operation: Drain the Dining Hall has begun! The water is currently draining into the wood stockpile and the bedrooms.
Wait, WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2013, 01:27:01 am »

Wait, WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
I found a lever that floods the dining room, via the well room. I didn't turn it off soon enough, so most of the dining hall was in 4/7 water for most of my turn thus far.
It's not like we need the wood stockpile, anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, "this afternoon" means tomorrow. My brian died.

I've opened up the passage to the surface, and everyone ran out to collect the fish that were caught while the door was locked.

There a trees growing in the wood stockpile. I've designated a new one to be dug out, so the old one will become home to some farm plots once water dries up.

Pokon, our archiver, is trapped in a cage. I might build a new office for him, but he's staying in the cage.

Also, migrants. Greeeaaat. Everything was going fine until four months before they turned up.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 121