Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 446623 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #285 on: March 21, 2013, 07:38:01 am »

Hey, Iron, you still with us? Those fourmites arent gonna get themselves killed by thread necro- wait... Nevermind, they actually do
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 22, 2013, 07:34:33 am »

Hey, Iron, you still with us? Those fourmites arent gonna get themselves killed by thread necro- wait... Nevermind, they actually do
Ah'm workin'! Sit down an' shaddap!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2013, 07:07:51 am »

Well... Whatsw going on? No offense Insanity, but we're kinda sitting in the dark without any idea of whats going on... And its been well over a week without an update... Pardon me for impatience, but I'm hoping we still hold out despite our haxxor buddy

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2013, 10:03:01 am »

Well... Whatsw going on? No offense Insanity, but we're kinda sitting in the dark without any idea of whats going on... And its been well over a week without an update... Pardon me for impatience, but I'm hoping we still hold out despite our haxxor buddy

Insanity? I think you meant IronTomato.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2013, 06:19:22 pm »

Sorry. I'm still a bit busy, but should get you guys updated in a little while, till then I don't wanna spoil what's happening.

EDIT: I'm angry. My brother deleted my Dwarf Fortress jokingly, not thinking that I was doing this. Don't worry, I had already backed up the save out of paranoia, but dropbox isn't letting me get TehLOLmod. I'm getting a 403. Can't move on until I get it back.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:36:54 pm by IronTomato »

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 26, 2013, 12:06:15 am »

Sorry. I'm still a bit busy, but should get you guys updated in a little while, till then I don't wanna spoil what's happening.

EDIT: I'm angry. My brother deleted my Dwarf Fortress jokingly, not thinking that I was doing this. Don't worry, I had already backed up the save out of paranoia, but dropbox isn't letting me get TehLOLmod. I'm getting a 403. Can't move on until I get it back.

No idea what happened with the link there. I fixed it and reuploaded on DFFD.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2013, 11:50:35 am »

Ok Iron, any news? Its been several days since your last post, and I've been waiting patiently, but nothing for several days? I mean, we're busy, but not even a moment to say whats happening? Did the ugly haxxor thread necromancer return? Did we ever finish the battery? And is the entire field at our front door still on fire? So many questions... If we can just get a qiuick update on whats happening, ill stop bugging :P

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #292 on: March 31, 2013, 10:47:19 pm »

Actually, the ballista/catapult battery is useless. I was going to dismantle it and reposition it during my turn, but I got distracted.

Ballistae and catapults all fire along the z-level they are on. So if we want to shoot the thread zombies with pointy wooden sticks, the ballistae will need to be on ground level.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 01, 2013, 06:55:36 am »

Actually, the ballista/catapult battery is useless. I was going to dismantle it and reposition it during my turn, but I got distracted.

Ballistae and catapults all fire along the z-level they are on. So if we want to shoot the thread zombies with pointy wooden sticks, the ballistae will need to be on ground level.
Wellm that takes out my logic for the whole system... :-\

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 02, 2013, 06:36:10 pm »

Yeah, this isn't going to make any progress anytime soon.
Skip me, or just bump me to the bottom of the list. Ah'll be back, either way.
Between the funeral, homework, chores, family, and being the forgetful person that I am, I couldn't get barely anything done.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 02, 2013, 08:10:56 pm »

Yeah, this isn't going to make any progress anytime soon.
Skip me, or just bump me to the bottom of the list. Ah'll be back, either way.
Between the funeral, homework, chores, family, and being the forgetful person that I am, I couldn't get barely anything done.

I guess this means it's NotaPirate's turn. I'll notify him.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 11, 2013, 07:10:28 am »

On my spare time, I'm gonna try and do an adventurer mode in this and see what bullcrap I can accomplish before I get swarmed by thread necromancers. Itll pass time and hopefully get more attention back to Necrothreat II. I do have to admit though, its kinda dead here :(

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 11, 2013, 09:12:06 am »

On my spare time, I'm gonna try and do an adventurer mode in this and see what bullcrap I can accomplish before I get swarmed by thread necromancers. Itll pass time and hopefully get more attention back to Necrothreat II. I do have to admit though, its kinda dead here :(

Yeah. No reply from NotaPirate. Onwards to GoombaGeek then. I will try to contact him.

Edit: Seeing that he last was active at the end of February, the only possible way to contact him would be via the email that is normally sent when you receive a message.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:14:27 am by apiks »
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 11, 2013, 11:20:04 am »

Good luck, would be nice to see this moving again.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2013, 07:04:08 pm »

I just realized tis as im downloading Insanity's turn:

Necrothreat II: End of the Tenure of Insanity

Now I don't know if Insanity was quoting himself or the fact that necrothreat was run by insane people. I'll try and get an adventure up and the inevitable death soon to follow :P

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 121