Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 447550 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #660 on: September 28, 2013, 12:26:56 am »

Well this is getting ridiculous. 230 non-forumites? This will indeed be a hurdle to go over. It's like it's Necrothreat vs the world (which it happens to be). Looking forward to more!

Also, what year are we at? I lost count since I finished my turn ;P.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 28, 2013, 12:34:38 am »

Well this is getting ridiculous. 230 non-forumites? This will indeed be a hurdle to go over. It's like it's Necrothreat vs the world (which it happens to be). Looking forward to more!

Wheres the righteous flames of Armok when we need them?
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: September 28, 2013, 12:50:20 am »

Oh, is it my turn, then?

Too bad, I'm busy.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 28, 2013, 12:54:04 am »

Oh, is it my turn, then?

Too bad, I'm busy.

Mastahcheese, I don't think reindeer farms count as "righteous flame of Armok".
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 28, 2013, 12:57:02 am »

I think you got him there...

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 28, 2013, 09:43:36 am »

Yep, can't argue with that logic. Though, maybe we could reforumite his wife from Necrothreat I? She could ride the reindeer in a righteous charge of glory!

Funny though that from one turn to another Armok went from the Dark One to a force for good. Though I don't suppose I ever did tell any forumite the truth of Armok....
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 28, 2013, 09:48:43 am »

Yep, can't argue with that logic. Though, maybe we could reforumite his wife from Necrothreat I? She could ride the reindeer in a righteous charge of glory!

Funny though that from one turn to another Armok went from the Dark One to a force for good. Though I don't suppose I ever did tell any forumite the truth of Armok....

Probably not. And YES! REINDEER CAVALRY!!!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 28, 2013, 12:40:34 pm »

Oh! Oh! We could mod the reindeer to be war trainable and have a cavalry in Teh LOLmod!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 28, 2013, 12:45:42 pm »

Oh! Oh! We could mod the reindeer to be war trainable and have a cavalry in Teh LOLmod!

I fully support this as long as somebody actually does it.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 28, 2013, 01:27:33 pm »

Just a reminder that we need 2 more votes in the Hall of Fame for us to get into it. Thanks for giving me a reason to put this out, DwArfY.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 28, 2013, 01:55:19 pm »

It may not be a meme, but I think Mastacheese would approve of us making it one... As well as his wife :P

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 28, 2013, 02:47:42 pm »

10th of Timber: Nothing has happened for a while. We've just been getting along while the outside world is in chaos. We have plenty of food and other necessities, but life is pretty boring. A few haxxors showed up, but that's pretty much it.

Wait.

This is a problem.

11th of Timber: The vampire is probably one of the migrants stuck outside, now that I think about it. I'll have to make sure, though.

13th of Timber: More haxxors. Don't they have anything better to do?

[OOC: There are a few undead body parts outside the fortifications causing endless job cancellations for the forumites trying to do something to the cage traps. It's probably never going to be as bad as the head was, though. And yes, fall really was this uneventful, though I may have missed a vampire death or two due to multitasking.]

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 28, 2013, 03:04:58 pm »

Oh god, I can already see it happening! Necrothreat I all over again! This is merely the start of the end! Ruuun! *runs away like a madman*
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 28, 2013, 03:20:56 pm »

Oh god, I can already see it happening! Necrothreat I all over again! This is merely the start of the end! Ruuun! *runs away like a madman*
like a madman? This is Necrothreat, fool! You are a madman!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 03:30:40 pm by Th4DwArfY1 »
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 28, 2013, 04:12:27 pm »

The waiting...the waiting is killing me. Armok...he is haunting me, slipping through the halls of Necrothreat like the slimy snake he is. Now that I see the end of my days, those halls seem to glimmer with the lights of promise and life. I shake my head, perplexed. What has come over me? Necrothreat has never been a happy place. In fact, looking around from where I am crouched behind some crates in the storage room, I again see the soot stained and industry-mangled walls of my home. Yet, I sill see that...promise, what it could have been. I must be mad.

I was wrong. When I named ElephantParade my successor, I was wrong. I thought he would be a figure of strength, forcing the influence of Armok from our grime-filled halls. And yet he praises the name of Armok! I wish it could have been different, that I could have been the strong one who saved our land. But I was weak. I knew that once I took that step, I would be crushed by the wrath of Armok. And I valued my life, given though it was with the sadistic amusement of Armok. I valued that I could walk and see, breathe and live. No matter what I said, what I thought, I wanted to live. And that stopped me from doing what I should.

I freeze. I dare not breathe, barely even thinking for fear I will be heard. He has found me again. I knew he would, as he has in each room I have sought refuge in. Eyes straining against the dark, I look for the figure that I could somehow sense was slinking in the shadows which pooled murkily at the far end of the room. That sense has saved my skin more than once. The figure makes no noise, and only with supreme effort can be seen. Craning forward for a better look I bang my head against the low-slung ceiling. Shock rippled through me, and I became as still as the stone around me. The noise of head hitting roof broke the silence. After the hollow thunk, the silence surged softly back.

I waited, and he waited. Then, like a cobra striking with quick and lethal movements, the boxes I cower behind are ripped away. Framed by the light which pooled in behind him, I finally got my first proper look at my murderer. Tall (for a Forumite) and lithe, he had a strong face and pointed chin. Emerald eyes gazed imperiously down at me. He smiled, baring his teeth. The light glinted off the pair of fangs which jutted down from his upper teeth. A deep, male voice came from that mouth. "Ready or not, here I come" Then, a blur, he leaped at me and sank his fangs into my neck. My last thought before my lifeblood was drained out of me was that I had been foolish to believe Armok would forget about me. He is the god of Blood, and he exacts a price. Then the darkness flooded in, and I knew no more.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 01:55:24 pm by Th4DwArfY1 »
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 121