Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 446355 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2013, 05:26:13 pm »

OMG WEREBEARS YES.
THEN WE COULD SICK THE BEAR ARMY ON THEM AND ALSO BE PART OF THE BEAR ARMY.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2013, 08:16:00 pm »

If we get a were bear, EVERYONE WILL RUN TO HIM, those who love will be blessed and live forever. Those who die were too weak to feel the embrace of the were curse 8)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2013, 08:27:32 pm »

is it possible to DF hack one into the fort? Because that is kinda too awesome to pass up :P

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2013, 08:31:05 pm »

is it possible to DF hack one into the fort? Because that is kinda too awesome to pass up :P

If we could've DF hacked like that, Necrothreat I would still be alive and not forsaken because of that head. I myself even searched for options how to change stuff so that it works and the only options were out of our reach (like editing the hex code (I think?)).

Werebears sound nice but I'd like to see a strictly forumitian population. But meh. Whatever you manage and benefits the fort is for the best.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2013, 08:39:03 pm »

Expect more chaos. We just had a Fire Breathing L33t Gamer show up

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2013, 08:53:40 pm »

Expect more chaos. We just had a Fire Breathing L33t Gamer show up

Aw sheit. Shit's about go down!
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2013, 11:45:02 pm »

15th of Timber, 252:
Some fourmite traders have arrived. Hopefully we can get some things for making booze. People are constantly making runs to the river… And the carp look hungry… The wagons couldn’t come in but I don’t know why…

17th of Timber, 252:
A snatcher came to us again. This time it was a L33t Gamer… I thought the place caught fire so I panicked. I’m going to have our military go out and chase him away. I’ve also got an idea for a cistern for our well. Hopefully we won’t have any dead coming to take us all out if this works. I’m going to have a floodgate open and drain enough water into our fortress and then fill up a hole that will be our cistern. And if we end up losing a lot of water, we’ll just have the river throw more water at us. Its 100% zombie proof! I smell something burning… I think Mastacheese burnt some food…

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Several people just burnt to death. EVERYONE KILL THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!

18th of Timber, 252:
Four died after that L33t Gamer attack. Two are still one fire. The lands around us are setting aflame. We’ll have to wait for the fire to die down before we can trade. I also counted LtAlfred among those dead. The fires are starting to slow down and I can see some burnt corpses of our bears and a few others who were burnt to death. All the wooden cage traps burnt and the entire countryside is still on fire.

26th of Timber, 252:
More people are being found missing. I think the flames in the fields consumed more than what we thought. We are down to 46 people now. All of our cage traps are unloaded, and our bridge is still under construction. If anything has gone right at all, its our ballista battery that is ready. Now the catapults are needed to be made…

27th of Timber, 252:
BFEL has went into a meeting with the outpost liason. I went in with them being overseer and did most of the talking. BFEL may be the site founder but I’m still overseer. I asked for iron, charcoal, plump helmets, limestone, courage wolves, and coke. They handed BFEL something to look over and then I left them be for a bit. BFEL came up to me a few hours later and handed me a paper with what they wanted on it:

Anvils eh? We can do that! SMITHY! GET WORKING ON THOSE ANVILS! I want more metalsmith shops! They also want leather waterskins and powder… Whatever kind of strange potions they are making, I don’t care, as long as we have a leg up on them for more trade goods.

11th of Moonstone, 252:
I just had reports that splint killed another fourmite. He killed a cook by punching him in the face and jamming his skull into his brain. We have no real justice system so our banhammerer will deal with this hopefully… NAV also got us a good haul from the traders. We got rid of a lot of stolen elf crap for some food (mostly wombat for some reason…) and seeds. And of course, SWORDS!!!!! We also got some courage wolves to replace those bears. Hopefully these can live longer then those bears. We also got a lolcat. It appears to be quite a strange creature… The statues are also finished for the sealing chamber, so we will begin the ceremony of sealing once the statues are in place… and so is that foul creature… Once he is taken care of, we will never have to worry about him for eternity if this works.

22nd of Moonstone, 252:
I have noticed that when I looked outside, the river stopped the flames from spreading across to the other side, so it looks like the border between Earth and Hell now.

We are also beginning the ceremony to seal that creature for good. I’m no good with magic, but we will make sure that he stays in there…

*The following events were not written down but witnessed by others nearby*
Highmax: Alright, lets get this done so we don’t have to worry about this thing no longer.
BFEL: Pokon isn’t here yet. Only he knows how to work this damned ritual. I’m here because you asked us all to.
Apiks: If something goes wrong, SOMEONE has to clean up the mess… So that explains NAV… But why the rest of us?
NAV: Well bolloks…
Highmax: We all were the ones who survived Necrothreat’s fall. It would be good that with this we all know how to do this so we don’t have to worry about one guy doing it. Plus, if we do this, we won’t have an undead necromancer chasing us, but instead, have a thread necromancer sealed for good inside our walls.
Sprin: WHY DON’T WE JUST KILL HIM!? *sprin pulls out a chainsaw*
Highmax: that will make more dead bodies… If we wanted to kill him, we’d have to burn his corpse.
Mastacheese: Hey, you want to go set the woods on fire again, be my guest. But I’d rather still have a forest to actually have. Like just look outside! Its like boatmurdered without the magma and elephants!
Misko: Its only on this side of the river…
Mastacheese: Quiet Misko!
Misko: ok…
Highmax: Enough talk! I hear him coming!
*pokon enters the room with a book in one hand and a bag of random crap in the other*
Pokon: Let us begin…
*pokon proceeds to go to the thread necromancer and draw runes on the wooden cage. He does the same thing to the statues, each with its one unique rune*
Apiks: Highmax… Any idea this will work?
Highmax: it will work, trust me.
*pokon begins to raise his hands and speak random gibberish. A circle starts to form and encase the wooden cage. The statues glow and each light from the statue coats the cage. After the fourth one coats it, the glowing cage changes to a blueish tint and then fades*
Pokon: Let us exit the room so I can complete this.
*everyone steps out into the stairwell hall and pokon chants more gibberish. Liquid silver rushes from a lower floor and creates a barrier, sealing the room the thread necromancer was in*
Highmax: Its done…
Apiks: That’s one worry less. Now lets get back with our duties. We have that well to make, right?
*end of events*

6th of Opal, 252:
I finally have our military up and working now. It only consists of me and a few others, but we can now get to training. Its not much but I think we can get somewhere. Also I keep getting annoyed by everyone asking me for cages to fill our traps… Well maybe IF YOU MADE SOME DAMN TRAPS YOU CAN PUT THEM IN!!!!!! God… I swear this is totally maddening… If this keeps up I’m going to loose my mind… I

9th of Opal, 252:
Why does this not surprise me?

The well is almost completed, we just need a floodgate. I’ve also decided I will be retiring from overseer duty soon. I don’t know who I’ll pass it to, but I’ll make some flyers and place them around the place and see who will come and take the job. Insanity has also begun his construction. I also locked splint into his room since he is still tantruming… I swear, everyone is driving me crazy! The dining hall is almost done being smoothed down, although it has a lack of chairs nad tables with it having only four tables and chairs. I will be putting those I made a lot earlier

17th of Opal, 252:
Our hammerfourmite gave birth to a baby boy during training. I really hope this doesn’t hinder her training… Our floodgate is also up so we will now release the water! Also Insanity completed his little project:

Not a bad trinket. Also I caught some morons FISHING outside. I yelled at all of them, destroyed their rods, nets and harpoons. None of them will fish again on my watch! Also a mason gave birth to a baby boy.

23rd of Opal, 252:
I found out why we have people running towards the river all the time: WE HAVE NO BOOZE!!!! I swear, if someone told me I kept being handed WATER and not BOOZE I would’ve done something about this! But NAV keeps handing me glasses cause I keep asking him to but not once did he say it was water! I swear I am NOT HAPPY AT ALL! And if I’m not happy, NO ONE IS HAPPY! And another person has given birth today also. Baby boom at Necrothreat much?

11th of Obsidian, 252:
I feel like I’m forgetting something…

Oh shit… I’M SORRY SPLINT! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE DONE YOUR TANTRUM! Also two trolls were captured today. And our well is seeming to have a few drawbacks… What do you mean you can’t access it!? Its right in front of you!!!! Oh, and I also made our flyers for that ad for the overseer:

Hopefully someone will get it and I can be rid of this position. No wonder Apiks gave me this job!

19th of Obsidian, 252:

*words are jumpy and sharp*
WHY ARMOK! WHY!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
EVERYONE! GRAB YOUR WEAPONS! I WANT THIS BASTARDS HEAD ON MY PLATE!

Hes still there… I can hear him… I can smell him… I’ll kill him… I’ll feast on his corpse… No one can stop me… No one… I’ll lock us all inside… Hehehehehe…. No one… No one can get out… Not even that freak… Heheheheheheh…. I’ll wait until he shows his face…. He can’t hide forever… I’ll kill him… Yes… Yes… Hes in here still… I sealed the corpses away so he cant revive them… Yes… He may have revived that pig… But the pig is dead… And the pig will stay dead… Yes… No necrothreader will kill me… No one can make it out… No one can make it in… Hehehehehehe…. FOUND YOU!!!!!!

DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

He made it out… Busted down the door… I’LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU! *goes into hallway and sees the kicked down door by the refuse pile, sees a figure emerge*
THERE YOU ARE! Wait… You’re not the haxxor…

SPLINT!!!! YOU DIED!!! Uh oh… I’M SORRY FOR FORGETTING ABOUT YOU SPLINT!!!! I’M SORRY I LEFT YOU ALONE IN YOUR ROOM! PLEASE STOP BREAKING MY ARMS AND LEGS!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!!
*blood splatters across the book*

2nd of Granite, 253:
You thought I was dead, didn’t you? I’m not… Many bones are broken, and theres dead zombies running amuk in the fortress but theres hope… *writing gets jumpy* I’ll find him.. I’ll kill him… I’ll kill them all… I’ll kill everyone…. Heheheheheheheh….. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
*pages are all scribbled on from the rest of the book*
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:45:36 am by highmax28 »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2013, 12:04:26 am »

Theres a problem with me getting the save up right now, expect it tomorrow however. If the place is unplayable, I still have my old save when the traders and l33t show up

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2013, 12:20:50 am »

You must be joking. Two years into the fortress and we're already at the brink of doom at the hand of a... a Haxxor Necrothreader? What is this foul creature... who even thought of it? This will surely spell our doom. It's basically a necrothreader that can teleport anywhere instantly... I call hax.

I guess Splint won't be playing his turn since he is... eh... dead and the necrothreader showed up. I do hope the fortress isn't in FULL unplayable situation or we'll have to use that early save. Good thing you got it.

Also if there are no objections, if we DO revert to the previous save, I'd like to finish Highmax28's turn in a hurry if he does not wish to do so.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2013, 12:26:39 am »

YOU LET IT GET IN THE FORT!?!?!?!?!?!? Flee to the caverns!
Btw, I think werebeast army is a good idea and I volunteer myself for testing. Let sprin have some fun.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2013, 12:37:14 am »

You must be joking. Two years into the fortress and we're already at the brink of doom at the hand of a... a Haxxor Necrothreader? What is this foul creature... who even thought of it? This will surely spell our doom. It's basically a necrothreader that can teleport anywhere instantly... I call hax.

I guess Splint won't be playing his turn since he is... eh... dead and the necrothreader showed up. I do hope the fortress isn't in FULL unplayable situation or we'll have to use that early save. Good thing you got it.

Also if there are no objections, if we DO revert to the previous save, I'd like to finish Highmax28's turn in a hurry if he does not wish to do so.

If the hint wasn't given, that haxxor made me PARANOID AS HELL, did I not say I can smell him? And I didn't intend to let him in the fort, he kinda kicked the door in... And he's trap safe I'm guessing... The worst part is is that nothing can land a hit on him! He's just so fast! I do actually beleive the haxxor should never be able to achieve the thread Necromancer status for this reason... It's just so broken... I'm actually scared if a l33t gamer got hold of the thread necromancy books and started belching flames at everything. He LITERALLY scorched about an 1/8 of our population instantly. Now what would terrify my greatly is if the haxxor achieved high lord status... THIS CANNOT EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN! Take all the haxxors and make them illiterate or something so they can't learn or acheive necromancy. We don't need lichdom either for them also...

Wafflelordling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2013, 12:42:58 am »

I'd like to requst a forumite, preferably a noble that you can put in the military in a squad called Noble only for nobles nd let them explore the caverns for you. Good use of nobles yes? That is if haxxors dont occupy the fort.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2013, 03:39:45 am »

A haxxor l33t thread necromancer... imagine if that was to happen. We'd be dead in an instant. I'll make sure haxxors and l33t gamers are illiterate, unless we make a hardcore version. And as I already said, I recall haxxors being able to teleport. A.k.a. that's how they got inside. Is there any salvation for the fort, highmax28?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:23:43 am by apiks »
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2013, 08:01:27 am »

The only way for us to be saved is if the haxxor runs outside... and as I said, I locked us all in. All you gotta do is open the door and hope he sees the oppertunity and runs out. Else we're screwed because of the zombies. I have like 20 kills of the same dead lolcat... yeah...

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2013, 08:57:37 am »

Just so you know highmax if the high lords work like I had them then they are a seperate race, and becoming one causes you to transform race permanently. Basically no Haxxor High Lords.

Oh also

NOT THE BEARS! NOOOOOOOO NOW OUR DOOM ARMY IS RUINED!
WE WERE GONNA HAVE WEREBEARS RIDING BEARS WITH GUNS....AND NOW WE HAVE NEITHER

oh god someone mod in Bears with Guns.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:59:09 am by BFEL »

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 121