Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 447491 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2013, 04:08:01 pm »

I just want a way for us to be able to stand against the bloody thread zombies and not fail and run away at the sight of a hand  >:( .
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2013, 10:10:35 pm »

Its just going to be BEARS WITH GUNS.
And for those thinking thats OP its functionally gonna be like having pets that spit menacingly...so yeah its not gonna ruin df for you. jeez lighten up.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2013, 11:34:17 pm »

Personally, I don't really want guns, I don't think it fits the mod very well.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 15, 2013, 02:05:52 am »

which is why only the bears have them, because while it WOULDN"T fit the mod, Bears with Guns is a meme, and thus, DOES fit the mod.
This is why I'm deleting Apiks AK47 from items, because while bears with guns fits, everyone with guns does not.

Please don't make me headdesk into my keyboard.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 15, 2013, 05:27:32 am »

which is why only the bears have them, because while it WOULDN"T fit the mod, Bears with Guns is a meme, and thus, DOES fit the mod.
This is why I'm deleting Apiks AK47 from items, because while bears with guns fits, everyone with guns does not.

Please don't make me headdesk into my keyboard.

Alternatively, just make a nyan cat that shoots rainbows. Nobody can complain for that, now, can they?
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2013, 07:48:41 pm »

(Loud, annoying voice) I'M BA-ACK!
My turn seems to be coming up. I'm excited. I'll also get to see how this new computer handles large forts, since my old computer would soil its drawers after I got past year 3...

So yeah. I have nothing else to say. Buh bye.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2013, 12:48:37 am »

My turn seems to be coming up. I'm excited. I'll also get to see how this new computer handles large forts, since my old computer would soil its drawers after I got past year 3...

Large forts? You should be fine. About 10 of the dwarves died when the goblins ambushed. Damn archers.

Anyway, human traders are here, and are about to leave. I can't remember if I've already traded with them, so I just seized all their stuff.

I ran out of microcline blocks for the new ‼trade depot‼, so I'm finishing it with random blocks that the traders had.

The possessed doctor has begun a mysterious construction! With gems and lignite!

HE MADE A LIGNITE BRACELET!!
Churchwinnowed the Silkiness of Waxing... uhm...
Anyway, it's encrusted with gems and menaces with spikes of lignite.

Work has begun on the upper level of my ‼trade depot‼. Soon, I'll add the troll cage, and the retracting floor.
At this rate, though, it'll never be completed. Too many tantrums!
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 19, 2013, 08:04:53 pm »

Large forts? You should be fine. About 10 of the dwarves died when the goblins ambushed. Damn archers.

Anyway, human traders are here, and are about to leave. I can't remember if I've already traded with them, so I just seized all their stuff.

I ran out of microcline blocks for the new ‼trade depot‼, so I'm finishing it with random blocks that the traders had.

The possessed doctor has begun a mysterious construction! With gems and lignite!

HE MADE A LIGNITE BRACELET!!
Churchwinnowed the Silkiness of Waxing... uhm...
Anyway, it's encrusted with gems and menaces with spikes of lignite.

Work has begun on the upper level of my ‼trade depot‼. Soon, I'll add the troll cage, and the retracting floor.
At this rate, though, it'll never be completed. Too many tantrums!
Well, maybe if everything didnt die every ten seconds from a haxxor that realised: "hey, I can read! I can make necrothreat eat shit and puke! *does just that*" :-\
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2013, 12:19:00 am »

<snipped because no-one cares about what I have to say>
Well, maybe if everything didnt die every ten seconds from a haxxor that realised: "hey, I can read! I can make necrothreat eat shit and puke! *does just that*" :-\
Yeah, that may or may not be happening right now.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 20, 2013, 07:51:48 am »

If random zombies appear in the interior, then you know hes still there

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2013, 10:35:42 pm »

If random zombies appear in the interior, then you know hes still there
Luckily, the correct answer was "may not", or "is not". Nothing is happening. Dwarves are doing nothing. Nothing is moving, except for that mason whose knee has some nerve damage. He's only blinking, though.
Nothing else is moving, or doing anything. Even the big PAUSE label isn't moving... oh.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 21, 2013, 12:05:49 am »

Luckily, the correct answer was "may not", or "is not". Nothing is happening. Dwarves are doing nothing. Nothing is moving, except for that mason whose knee has some nerve damage. He's only blinking, though.
Nothing else is moving, or doing anything. Even the big PAUSE label isn't moving... oh.
Wait, that guy can still blink while paused?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #252 on: February 21, 2013, 02:18:55 am »

It might have something to do with me running the Legacy version of DF. At least, I think I have the Legacy version.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 21, 2013, 09:23:19 am »

It might have something to do with me running the Legacy version of DF. At least, I think I have the Legacy version.
I think DF is crashing on you :o

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #254 on: February 21, 2013, 11:04:48 pm »

I think DF is crashing on you :o
Yeah, it'll do that too. Anyway, homework from school is overwhelming (I'd love to just magma it all) so DF will have to wait. I should get some more updates up soon, and maybe finish my wereporcupine depot of trolls.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 121