Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 438509 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #345 on: June 20, 2013, 06:34:14 pm »

If Apiks decides we skip Oranos, it will fall to BFEL then.

O.O
ME?????

Shit just got real.....
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:57 pm »

O.O
ME?????

Shit just got real.....

I guess you're up, BFEL. If you can clear the mess and get this thing going, I'll give you a cookie and a badge. Even a drawing in your honor that I'll make myself :P.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2013, 02:21:43 pm »

O.O
ME?????

Shit just got real.....

I guess you're up, BFEL. If you can clear the mess and get this thing going, I'll give you a cookie and a badge. Even a drawing in your honor that I'll make myself :P.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will the drawing be of this? XD

Also I need a link to....wherever the frack we left off....

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2013, 02:42:42 pm »

Try playing with this - dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7440 .

I honestly don't remember where we last left off. Also, yes. I'd make a drawing of that if you actually accomplish it. If you manage to mod the game even more, great! Good luck and Apiks out.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2013, 02:58:58 pm »

Try playing with this - dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7440 .

I honestly don't remember where we last left off. Also, yes. I'd make a drawing of that if you actually accomplish it. If you manage to mod the game even more, great! Good luck and Apiks out.

Something tells me it was somewhere after I screwed up the fortress and you fixed it
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 24, 2013, 04:22:31 pm »

And away we go!

I'd like a spot on the turn list.
My memory is getting hazy on all the over powered mods the enemies have, but that will add to the surprise/death factor.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 25, 2013, 10:03:50 am »

And away we go!

My memory is getting hazy on all the over powered mods the enemies have, but that will add to the surprise/death factor.

Expect everything to die REALLY freaking quickly if the haxxor thread necromancer shows up again. I think we should atom smash our corpses. Its barbaric, but we have to now that we got that monstrosity out there

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2013, 02:29:03 pm »

And away we go!

Expect everything to die REALLY freaking quickly if the haxxor thread necromancer shows up again. I think we should atom smash our corpses. Its barbaric, but we have to now that we got that monstrosity out there

Lol, your STILL bitching about that?
I mean really man, losing is fun. Deal with it :P
Also I know I'm supposed to be playing this, but I'm kinda delayed because this resurrected right when I got first modding turn on the DF from scratch thread....so yeah I'm kinda dealing with that right now, but once that's done I'll be ready to cower in fear of anything in the fort XD.

BTW, did you guys know the original Necrothreat has an absurd number of views now? If you filter for most views its on the fourth page.....which doesn't SEEM too impressive until you notice its right ABOVE one of the Cacame stories (no not the original one, but still a lot of freakin views.)

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 27, 2013, 02:30:28 pm »

And away we go!

Lol, your STILL bitching about that?
I mean really man, losing is fun. Deal with it :P
Also I know I'm supposed to be playing this, but I'm kinda delayed because this resurrected right when I got first modding turn on the DF from scratch thread....so yeah I'm kinda dealing with that right now, but once that's done I'll be ready to cower in fear of anything in the fort XD.

BTW, did you guys know the original Necrothreat has an absurd number of views now? If you filter for most views its on the fourth page.....which doesn't SEEM too impressive until you notice its right ABOVE one of the Cacame stories (no not the original one, but still a lot of freakin views.)

Does this mean we're actually really well known? :o I find this awesome! Dwarven Ale for everyone!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 27, 2013, 03:27:36 pm »

I know right? Just a couple days ago I heard someone list the mods they were playing and Teh Lolmod was one of them :P

I was like WOOOOOOOOOO

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 29, 2013, 09:42:54 am »

Yep. That's it. We gotta fix Teh Lolmod and continue this fortress. We can't let our fans down. I believe in your powers, my comrades.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 29, 2013, 01:53:21 pm »

I believe in your powers, my comrades.

Do you also believe in love after love?
How about the magic in a young girls heart?

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 29, 2013, 04:44:22 pm »

I believe in your powers, my comrades.

Do you also believe in love after love?
How about the magic in a young girls heart?

Love after love - Friends with benefits / ex-wife

Magic in a young girl's heart - The phenomenon known as infatuation at which you start producing sweat excessively and you become more conscious of the heart, as well as a speeding up of it which is due to an increased blood pressure (I think).

So that's a yes. I do believe in those two :P . Have thy little faith. We will persevere.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2013, 06:40:34 pm »

Ok, I just finished looking this over and there is something I must say.
This disgusts me. It absolutely, positively disgusts me.

WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN DOING?

Let me list my many grievances:

1. WE HAVE NO MINERS
2. There are two trade depots, for completely unknowable reasons.
3. Neither of them is wagon accessible.
4. Instead of a safe, secure "airlock" design for the depot, we have clusterfuckmcwhywouldyoudothistome?
5. There is an area of the fort that is entirely unconnected to the rest of the fort except through the surface. I have no idea why it exists.
6. You drained the river into a large room for no discernible reason.
7. This room is secured from the rest of the fort not by a secure drawbridge, but by DOORS.
8. Said doors WERE NOT FORBIDDEN, ANYONECOULDHAVEOPENEDTHEMANDFLOODEDTHEENTIREFORTWHATISWRONGWITHYOU?????
9. The flood room? RIGHT NEXT TO THE BEDROOMS.
10. Oh its for the well. YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN.
11. Two bedrooms are ABSURDLY huge, and all others are so miniscule I will curse your names forever.
12. One of the giant bedrooms? Owned by a GHOST. A FUCKING GHOST MILKER HAS THE BEST ROOM IN THE FORT. I am seriously considering making him my dorf, just to punish you.
13. The only engraved room in the fort is dedicated to housing 4 silver statues and a caged human. I assume he is a necromancer, and this is some pagan, Armok damned ritualistic worship. This cannot be tolerated.

All in all, WHAT THE FUCK

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 30, 2013, 09:30:12 pm »

Ok, I just finished looking this over and there is something I must say.
This disgusts me. It absolutely, positively disgusts me.

WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE BEEN DOING?

Let me list my many grievances:

1. WE HAVE NO MINERS
2. There are two trade depots, for completely unknowable reasons.
3. Neither of them is wagon accessible.
4. Instead of a safe, secure "airlock" design for the depot, we have clusterfuckmcwhywouldyoudothistome?
5. There is an area of the fort that is entirely unconnected to the rest of the fort except through the surface. I have no idea why it exists.
6. You drained the river into a large room for no discernible reason.
7. This room is secured from the rest of the fort not by a secure drawbridge, but by DOORS.
8. Said doors WERE NOT FORBIDDEN, ANYONECOULDHAVEOPENEDTHEMANDFLOODEDTHEENTIREFORTWHATISWRONGWITHYOU?????
9. The flood room? RIGHT NEXT TO THE BEDROOMS.
10. Oh its for the well. YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN.
11. Two bedrooms are ABSURDLY huge, and all others are so miniscule I will curse your names forever.
12. One of the giant bedrooms? Owned by a GHOST. A FUCKING GHOST MILKER HAS THE BEST ROOM IN THE FORT. I am seriously considering making him my dorf, just to punish you.
13. The only engraved room in the fort is dedicated to housing 4 silver statues and a caged human. I assume he is a necromancer, and this is some pagan, Armok damned ritualistic worship. This cannot be tolerated.

All in all, WHAT THE FUCK

All I can say is that I think we had to abandon the old base through an underground tunnel. If not so, then my mistake. As for the caged human, yes. It's a necromancer. Never, and I mean NEVER, let him out.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 121