Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 445650 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #480 on: August 24, 2013, 02:22:37 pm »

Because OP Necrothreaders.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 24, 2013, 04:33:19 pm »

Downloading save right now.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 24, 2013, 05:10:46 pm »

Okay then. One week term has officially started for NAV. Let the challenges of survival begin! *BADUUUUUM*
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 24, 2013, 06:29:43 pm »

Nav for the love of Armok if a giant pile of severed body parts is left on your doorstep, unleash magma!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:31:38 pm by Sprin »
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 26, 2013, 05:19:09 pm »

So, NAV. We haven't heard anything from you for 3 days straight. How is Necrothreat II faring? Is it already dead?
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 27, 2013, 05:56:11 pm »

If it is I want an official statement that I didn't cause the destruction of this one!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 27, 2013, 06:07:00 pm »

I think we've been forgotten. . . Oh well. The term remains. If he doesn't do anything in the next 3 days flat, he goes and the next person arrives.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 27, 2013, 08:59:36 pm »

I think only dw4rfy was the only one that has been active from what I seen. But I could be wrong
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 27, 2013, 09:33:57 pm »

Sorry for not posting sooner guys. I've been pretty busy partying and stepping on wasp nests.

Necrothreat is messing with DwarfTherapist, I think it's listing every ghost and zombie as a live dwarf. There are 31 dwarves in the fort, and DwarfTherapist is saying there are 59. This is making it pretty much useless, so I have to use the awful dwarf fortress interface.

Necrothreat 2 is pretty much a regular average fort, except everything is too powerful to fight. This doesn't actually make the most fun experience.

I tried to train a squad of 7 soldiers (lead by Apiks V3), all but one of them died against a gamer ambush :( All the gamers died or ran away, and the set the yard on fire again. I guess we technically won that battle.

The chief medical dwarf is actually being useful. She ran out onto the charred battlefield, found the lone survivor of the battle, and brought him inside. Now she is actually healing him even though we don't have a hospital. I named her Sprin.

I am now working on a hospital.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 27, 2013, 10:47:34 pm »

Sorry for not posting sooner guys. I've been pretty busy partying and stepping on wasp nests.

Necrothreat is messing with DwarfTherapist, I think it's listing every ghost and zombie as a live dwarf. There are 31 dwarves in the fort, and DwarfTherapist is saying there are 59. This is making it pretty much useless, so I have to use the awful dwarf fortress interface.

Necrothreat 2 is pretty much a regular average fort, except everything is too powerful to fight. This doesn't actually make the most fun experience.

I tried to train a squad of 7 soldiers (lead by Apiks V3), all but one of them died against a gamer ambush :( All the gamers died or ran away, and the set the yard on fire again. I guess we technically won that battle.

The chief medical dwarf is actually being useful. She ran out onto the charred battlefield, found the lone survivor of the battle, and brought him inside. Now she is actually healing him even though we don't have a hospital. I named her Sprin.

I am now working on a hospital.

Well, I'm wondering if that's his nurse... >_>

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 28, 2013, 03:22:53 am »

I... I.. died? My goodness me, I'm going to start running out of excuses to create clones of myself at this rate. I will not wish any further reforumiting... for now.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 28, 2013, 07:38:58 am »

Ah, it's good to get an update! Even if it only brings more death. But I suppose death is to be expected in Necrohreat.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 28, 2013, 04:44:40 pm »

Ah, it's good to get an update! Even if it only brings more death. But I suppose death is to be expected in Necrohreat.

This is NECROTHREAT, where the heads and hands destroy us and we're chased by haxxors and l33t gamerz that spontaneously combust

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 28, 2013, 07:28:03 pm »

Please forumite me as one of the next newborns.  I've often thought it would be hilarious to get snatched as a kid and come back years later as a general or something.  (Yeah, I know, weird sense of humor)
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 28, 2013, 10:58:52 pm »

Timeless bob, You're in luck. The injured soldier just popped out a baby girl.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 121