Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

To read or not to read, is that the question?

Yes
No
I'm just here to see what the whole deal is about
Ahh, the good old times

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 121

Author Topic: Necrothreat II - A Fort Cursed by the Gods!  (Read 447596 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat II - Teh LOLmod Succession Fort
« Reply #645 on: September 25, 2013, 11:42:03 pm »

Oh, wow. Good job Highmax! As if we weren't in a bad enough position already. Oh well. We will perservere!

As for you, Elephant Parade, you officially accepted your term on the 20th of September, which would be last Friday, right after DwArfY finished with his story element. I am willing to give you an extra day though, just for good measure.

Also, Highmax, I understand sexism towards women in medieval ages, but what I'm seeing constantly is sexism towards men...

Thanks. I'll try to finish this on Friday, but it might be tricky. I'll probably just increase the FPS a bit. Seriously, though; Necrothreaders need a buff. They would be horrible to fight in areas without trees, but as it is, it's just kind of sad. I recommend making both Necrothreaders and thread zombies immune to fire.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: September 25, 2013, 11:46:07 pm »

If you want a swift death of every fort in the first necrothreader invasion, then okay. I really think that there should be some way to easily kill them off but whether that is by self-destruction, outside forces or our intervention, I don't care. One day one of our overseers will make a blunder and unleash the firery hell (that happens to be unraveling outside on a daily basis) upon us. Feel free to mod the mod though. I encourage it if you know how to. Just make sure that it's not an insta-death.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 25, 2013, 11:50:09 pm »

I might try at some point. They should certainly have a weakness, but right now they kill themselves and 75% of their army if they meet a foe in a grassy area. Of course, this can also kill dwarves that happen to be outside, but they'd die anyway from fireballs.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 26, 2013, 11:09:54 am »

I might try at some point. They should certainly have a weakness, but right now they kill themselves and 75% of their army if they meet a foe in a grassy area. Of course, this can also kill dwarves that happen to be outside, but they'd die anyway from fireballs.

L33t gamerz should be fire immune, not necrothreaders. l33ts breathe fire, so if one of the necrothreaders is a l33t gamer, then its that specifically, not all thread necromancers. Plus, only High Lord Threadromancers can actually shoot fireballs if I recall...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 26, 2013, 12:18:54 pm »

L33t gamerz should be fire immune, not necrothreaders. l33ts breathe fire, so if one of the necrothreaders is a l33t gamer, then its that specifically, not all thread necromancers. Plus, only High Lord Threadromancers can actually shoot fireballs if I recall...

And BFEL made it so that High Thread Necromancers do not exist and are only logged into the histories as existing.... He did not expect that to happen.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: September 26, 2013, 01:02:35 pm »

And BFEL made it so that High Thread Necromancers do not exist and are only logged into the histories as existing.... He did not expect that to happen.

Oh, they exist, they just die VERY VERY quickly

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: September 26, 2013, 02:46:53 pm »

That is a lot of excitement going on.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: September 26, 2013, 02:51:11 pm »

Ha. Looks like I got the easy year, ElephantParade. Good luck!

Edit: Also, as revenge you should do something very, very evil to highmax's forumite
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: September 26, 2013, 05:28:16 pm »

Edit: Also, as revenge you should do something very, very evil to highmax's forumite

Nooooooooo!!!!!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 26, 2013, 06:01:06 pm »

Nooooooooo!!!!!

Thinking about it. Perhaps he should be sent out to die? Nah, I have a better idea.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: September 26, 2013, 06:24:23 pm »

Nooooooooo!!!!!

Thinking about it. Perhaps he should be sent out to die? Nah, I have a better idea.

Don't lock me in with the threadnecromancer! Anything but that! *gets thrown outside into the fire* NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: September 27, 2013, 01:42:18 am »

I will make an effort to get this done tomorrow, though I may need that extension.

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: September 27, 2013, 11:29:30 am »

I'm ready to make good on my turn this time, once Elephant's save is posted I will start either some time tomorrow or Monday evening.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: September 27, 2013, 11:29:43 pm »

2nd of Hematite: I have mandated the construction of spam. I don't know why. I just felt like it.

17th of Hematite: A mason is in a furtive mood! This really, really isn't what we need right now.

18th of Hematite: He has claimed a Magma Glass Furnace. I hope we have the materials he needs.

20th of Hematite: Run, goat! Run!

8th of Malachite: I certainly hope that it can't get in.

11th of Malachite: Migrants are very, very stupid. Seriously. They're just feeding the trolls.

4th of Galena: The craftsforumite Inod has gone insane. I have dispatched the militia to kill him.

5th of Galena: The militia reached Inod and struck him down. Poor guy. Hopefully, this doesn't happen again with the next mood.

14th of Galena: Well.

This would be rather bad, if not for the fact that we are safely sealed away.

15th of Galena: We seem to have been ambushed by haxxors. Honestly, this is starting to get a bit silly. It's not like they can get in.

2nd of Limestone: Even more undead? I estimate that there are currently 230 non-forumites around. This is simply ridiculous.

---

Yeah, looks like I'm going to have to finish Saturday.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: September 28, 2013, 12:00:56 am »

Wow... This reminds me of a line in a song I like ALOT... How about we change it up a bit:

Let me die without zombies
Cause I can live without it
So shut your mouth and spare my ears
I'm fed up with of all your trolling

After hundreds of years of oppression
Don't let the berserks rise again
Let the world hear these words once more:
Save us o Armok from the wrath of the Necromancers!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 121