Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: You Are A Power Leech  (Read 14001 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Power Leech'
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2013, 11:23:00 pm »

None of the suggestions i'm thinking as "last minute" may fit in the PG cataegory
...Okay then.

Ugh, fine. Absorb as much powers from all your friends as possible before leaving.
Dis
How do you suggest to do that?
Last-minute may have been misleading, you have a few days before actually heading out. Maybe a week, if you need it, but that's cutting it real close.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Power Leech'
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2013, 11:33:31 pm »

Ugh, fine. Absorb as much powers from all your friends as possible before leaving.
Dis
How do you suggest to do that?
Last-minute may have been misleading, you have a few days before actually heading out. Maybe a week, if you need it, but that's cutting it real close.
throw a massive party, with booze, share QUITE a few drinks with everyone

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Power Leech
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2013, 12:21:27 am »

Bad idea, it would be too easy to let some of our other powers slip if we were to get that drunk.

I think go ahead and just head off to college already.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2013, 12:28:19 am »

Bad idea, it would be too easy to let some of our other powers slip if we were to get that drunk.

+1
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2013, 01:29:04 am »

+1

+2

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2013, 03:35:15 am »

Also learn the power of our strength so we don't pull a door off it hings by accident.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2013, 04:04:27 am »

Also learn the power of our strength so we don't pull a door off it hings by accident.

According to our character summary, we're presently "about a tenth stronger than her size and musculature would indicate."

These are our base stats:

"We're about 5'2, 110 pounds, 23 inch waist and wear a C-cup, with bone straight platinum blonde hair."

At 10% stronger than the our 110 pound girl musculature would indicate, I think the risk of accidentally yanking any doors off their hinges are rather slim. We probably need to worry more about being asked to walk someone's dog and not being strong enough to keep the dog from taking us for a drag instead.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2013, 04:16:01 am »

but a couple of other powers were enhanced a bit
Better safe then sorry.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2013, 09:54:27 am »

You've also worked out since then, but yeah, you're not in danger of ripping off any doors. You've gained your strength pretty slowly.

Anyways, it looks like we're about ready for an update. Give me a bit to locate some pertinent info about Harvard...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2013, 11:50:00 am »

You know what? I'll mostly make stuff up until someone complains, mixed with just enough real research to keep you on your toes. Besides, this is an alternate universe, things will be different.

-----

You consider throwing a big party with all of your friends, but that seems extravagant and not terribly useful. You decide on just a little gathering before heading to get acquainted with your new home.

...Well, I probably shouldn't assume anything, so are you living in a dormitory, off-campus, or what?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2013, 11:57:38 am »

Off campus.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Power Leech (Not dead!)
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2013, 10:03:10 pm »

Alright, here it goes. Sorry for the delay.

-----

You settle into an apartment near campus1. Needless to say, you start making yourself at home, both in your apartment and in the community2, and make some friends. Soon enough, though, classes will start. You'll need to write up some sort of schedule3...

-----

Sorry about the short update, I kept realizing that I could use more player input before making these kinda of decisions.
1: What kind of an apartment, did you choose to have a roommate, if so what kind did you look for?
2: How and how much did you do so?
3: They say you can have good grades, a social life, and adequate amounts of sleep in college--pick two. For you, you probably get to pick two out of grades, life, super-isms, or sleep, unless you figure out some clever way to combine them. What do you intend to do in these last days before term starts and during the week in term?
4: For that matter, what kinda of classes are you taking?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2013, 04:10:57 am »

1. Roommate, female preferred.
2. Made as many friends as we could get away with.
3. good grades and social life, sleep is for the weak and there are other supers.
4. Law, math and some else I can't think of.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2013, 08:56:31 am »

...Okay, 3 was perhaps implied to be a bit too restrictive. While general statements like that are okay, a bit more detail is nice. Where do you go for your social life, for instance? How much time do you spend on various activities?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]