Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Let's Play Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2; Revenge of the Unnecessary Title  (Read 7603 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This game is good and you should feel good for doing this.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats it I can't take it anymore, I must play the game... or just stop watching it be played.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agreed.

Edit: Also, so this post is at least mildly worthwhile, what does the pinball do again? Is it something you throw at an enemy for a bit of damage?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 02:01:45 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

A Spoony Bard

• Bay Watcher
  • [MANNERISM:lute]
    • View Profile

Agreed.

Edit: Also, so this post is at least mildly worthwhile, what does the pinball do again? Is it something you throw at an enemy for a bit of damage?
Yeah, you can throw the pinball for 1 to 2 damage, so it's pretty much worthless unless you're fighting metal enemies.

A Spoony Bard

• Bay Watcher
  • [MANNERISM:lute]
    • View Profile

Ah, sorry for the double post, but it's important, as this post contains:
If anyone has suggests for monsters to catch and what to name them, please suggest them below, I would very much appreciate it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Upon coming back to the mud area, try to catch a Mud Mannequin (usually found near the center, I think). It's one of the better F-rank monsters you can get at the start.

Maybe name it W. Bush?
Pages: 1 [2]