Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 49

Author Topic: Roll To Redshirt  (Read 86071 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Redshirt
« Reply #480 on: February 03, 2013, 08:58:05 pm »

Respawn, charge Green lines.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 03, 2013, 09:34:53 pm »

Snag the Medigun I had towards the end of the last game, the one that works.

GET BACK TO HEELIN'!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 03, 2013, 11:57:21 pm »

Jam rib down the throat of the nearest Green.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 04, 2013, 12:59:24 am »

Excellent. Modify the AirConditioning Unit Mk-130 to spew poisonous gasses >: D
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 04, 2013, 02:51:23 am »

No flamer, eh?

Kill a green with nearest useful object.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 04, 2013, 05:37:23 am »

Make it seem like I am a higher rank then the guy on the other end. Act insulted that he would
even ask me for the code and once again demand the location of the green spawners.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 04, 2013, 07:03:31 am »

Call in more napalm on the greens. There is never enough napalm.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 04, 2013, 02:05:54 pm »

Take some resistance fighters and hijack a green tank.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 04, 2013, 02:07:42 pm »

Respawn with holy bacon, "commandeer" another enemy tank.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 04, 2013, 02:18:08 pm »

UPGRADE PIAT. FIRE AT GREENS.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 04, 2013, 02:26:52 pm »

Don't you dare hitting my new tank!
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 04, 2013, 02:55:21 pm »

Don't you dare hitting my new tank!
Screw you, I've been trying 5 turns to upgrade this thing.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 06, 2013, 06:16:14 pm »

THE RECLAIMATION OF SANTLOS I - TURN V

364REDS+16AFVS+40RESV256GRES+35AFVS

Kingquest fires at tanks! (3) a Green tank commander topples from his cupola.
Corai regenerates his leg! (5) Sandvich powers activate! NEW LEG GET! AND A SPARE!
Persus calls in air support! (6) He commits the Green's entire air reserves on the planet. This causes the Red Air Force to do the same.
Scapheap gets led back to battle! (3) "Oh, that battle. It ended half a day ago, mate."
Aerie joins the battle, to scream and flail! (1) he gets wrapped in a straight jacket and dragged off by RED army doctors.
Fireiy calls a bomb drop! (4) fighter-bomber coming. I it survives the maelstrom that'll soon begin overhead...
Onyxjew MAGMA FISTs! (6) he punches a Green tank to ashes. But his fists melt.
Dirg protests! (4) the MPs are to busy dealing with Kingfisher to notice just yet.
Benjamaru kills Green 4! (2) he can't bring himself to abandon his sword.
HugoAI captures the hill! (4) they are at the hill.
Misko blows up tanks! (6) he kills a tank, but gets his AA weapons requisitioned.
Doomblade charges the Greens! (6) he heroically charges in, only stopping on the far side of he battle field.
GWG uses his old Medigun! (6) he blows three Reds into gory chunks. Remember to check the power gauge next time!
Rabidgam kills with his rib! (4) he stabs it though some Green's throat.
Donuts mods the aircon! (4) it can now release tear gas.
Pufferfish improvises! (6) he kills two greens with the nearest useful object, his ripped-out spine, before realising that he's dead.
Kingquest bluffs! (6) If you are truly the MegaGreenSectorCommanda, why are you calling from a RED device?
Kingfisher calls in napalm! (4) Again, if air superiority is won.
!!scientist!! hijacks a tank! (3) he gathers a small gang of resistance fighters, but fails to do anything useful.
Tomio wants a bacon-tank! (6) he makes a massive bacon-tank, which he then sacrifices to the Gods of Bacon!

Miauw upgrades the PIAT! (5) he gives it a nice laser-sight. While simultaneously fending off green 4.

GREEN REACTION! (6)

Green 4 grapples for the PIAT! (5) he wrests it out of Miauw's grasp and smashes him in the face with it.
Green 6 gets up! (2) nope. Headache.
Green 7 spots again! (5) the Howitzers are now more accurate! Perminantly
Green 9 shoots reds! (5) Misko and Dirg are killed.
Green 10 calls in AA! (3) doesn't work.
Green 11 tries to put out the napalm! (5) it works. Somehow. The flames near him begin to recede.

RED ARMOUR! (1)
A red tank fires! (5) a Green tank bites the dust!

GREEN ARMOUR! (3)
The green tank commander commandeers the commanderless tank! (4) He climbs in through the top hatch.
Another Green tank attempts to re-gain control! (3) the driver attempts and fails to Hotwire his own tank.
A final tank blasts away! (5) it avenges its recently-deceased fellow.

GREEEN MORTAR! (5)
Corai is oblisterated. Mission accomplished.

GREEN HOWITZER STRIKE! (4+1-1)
The first shell (5) lands between two tanks, killing both and a red infantryman.
The second (1) explodes early, destroying the third mid-flight.
The final shell (3) tears a resistance fighter in half.

BATTLE IN THE SKIES!
(6V6

The sky is filled with trails of smoke, fire and tracer rounds as the two air forces clash above the main battleground. Both sides are still flying in a stalemate, despite massive losses.

FALLING BLAZING WRECKAGE! (4)
A total of 15 on each side die from the aforementioned, including Green 7 (he was standing on the hill. Idiot.) and Fireiy.

BIGAVIG'S VENGEANCE! (3) The jeep which Kingfisher and Kingquest stole comes under heavy fire from MP units.

THE FIRE SPREADS! (5) IT'S SPREADING! ABOUT A QUARTER OF THE BATTLEFIELD IS ON FIRE NOW!

END TURN STATUS!
    341REDS+13AFVS+39RESV239GRES+32AFVS
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 06, 2013, 06:20:38 pm »

Build time machine and go back to the battle.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Komra

• Bay Watcher
  • This is your brain on DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 06, 2013, 06:33:34 pm »

I think you got me and AKingsQuest confused in that last bit.

> Debug, dehack, and/or recalibrate turrets to return normal green-killing functionality; upgrade them with bone cannons based off of KloneBone SMGs' design.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 49