Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49

Author Topic: Roll To Redshirt  (Read 83442 times)

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Redshirt
« Reply #585 on: March 05, 2013, 06:14:50 pm »

There is only one thing I must do....

ULTIMATE. BERZERK. TIME.

Wait, am I dead? If I am, I should respawn before doing the ULTIMATE. BERZERK.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 05, 2013, 06:31:32 pm »

let's jump in right now.
Use an explosive katana launcher to devastate the opposition.
Is that an explosive launcher that launches katana or a launcher that launches explosive katana?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 05, 2013, 06:32:23 pm »

let's jump in right now.
Is that an explosive launcher that launches katana or a launcher that launches explosive katana?
I think it's a katana that launches explosives.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 05, 2013, 06:33:43 pm »

let's jump in right now.
No, that would be a katana/explosives launcher.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 05, 2013, 06:36:12 pm »

let's jump in right now.
Either one, really.

Komra

• Bay Watcher
  • This is your brain on DF
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 05, 2013, 07:53:49 pm »

let's jump in right now.
Either one, really.

I vote explosive-based projectile system for firing katana that shoot miniature fragmentation explosives.
Yes, said fragments are shaped like katana; they are also 10% steel, 50% thermite, and 40% trinitrotoluene.
But you never see a movie where a terrible coal plant accident causes a horrible devastation, do you? Nope, everyone seems to think that nuclear plants get their energy by smacking live atomic warheads all day or something.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 06, 2013, 06:29:00 am »

(female clone please)

Spawn in and start making sweet sweet love to the green team, forcing them to be my unconditional love slaves.

win the war with love!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 07, 2013, 12:10:01 am »

Preposterous! They're disciplined soldiers! They'd all agree to a quickie or two then get back to fighting, possibly with their pants still down. And that would not be good for Red morale.

Either that or Green High Command responds with the elite all-female/eunuch strike team.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 07, 2013, 03:34:36 am »

Preposterous! They're disciplined soldiers! They'd all agree to a quickie or two then get back to fighting, possibly with their pants still down. And that would not be good for Red morale.

Either that or Green High Command responds with the elite all-female/eunuch strike team.

NO! not the elite all-female/eunach strike team! the shrill voices! they BURN! NOOOOOOOO!

anyway. its totally worth a try. compared to most of what is happening in this thread, what i suggested is on the conservative side.....

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 07, 2013, 04:27:07 pm »

By "Conservative" you mean "Viable in real life," right?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 07, 2013, 04:28:56 pm »

Yeah, While my action is certainly overkill, and probably damned stupid, there is probably no definition of seducing ALL the enemys that falls under conservative.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 07, 2013, 08:33:20 pm »

Maybe if it cost less.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 08, 2013, 05:16:12 am »

yes.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: March 12, 2013, 05:46:35 pm »

RECLAIMATION OF SANTLOS I - TURN IX
   322REDS+10AFVS+38RESV219GRES+25AFVSV20FJRS

Scapheap becomes master of the universes! (3) not on my watch, mate. Get back to work.
Misko commandeers a supply drop that never took place, with INfallible logic! (3) You do realise that the problem with commandeering a supply drop that never took place is that it, you know, never took place, right?
Kingquest looks for a mech suit! (5) He finds one. Surprisingly, it is painted red.
Onyxjew thinks HE caused that weird chunk-of-land-flying-off event! (1) Logic, Sanity and Reason Aren't too keen on him taking the credit from them and turn him into a bowl of Petunias. Falling. From a great height.
Persus looks for a tank driver! (5) he finds an ace Green tank crew.
Tomio really is nuts! (4) the mental health care assistants can't take it and let him go.
Komra summons a bigger fish! (6) he summons a whale (not a fish, but still). This whale appears right next to a mysterious bowl of petunias, at exactly the same time.
Firey stops the Germans from securing the red supplies! (1) A bunch of WW2 American soldiers with suspiciously German accents ask where the supplies are. Shortly after he gives them directions, a flare flies up from the direction of the Red supply depot. Strange.
GWG carries on! (2) his medigun appears to be running low on charge.
Zyro helps with the supplies! (2) a bunch of nice american soldiers walk past.
ArchAIngel does it again! (6) Three Greens are dead. L,S&R begin crying again.
Doomblade attacks the Green tanks! (5) he chucks a grenade in through a vision slit, destroying one.
HugoAI tries to upload himself into the past! (6) he goes back into the past, accidentaly prevents itself being created, and is erased from existance as L,S&R desperately save the universe from death by paradox.
Emaral makes the rain stop! (3) he appears to have no control over the weather.
Pufferfish orders about a daemon-thing! (6) it disappears, taking two greens and Pufferfish with it. L,S&R are on a universe-saving run today.
Benjamaru upgrades his BFS! (3) he sticks a nice shiny peice of glass onto the handle.
Donuts forces the gasmask onto Greens' faces! (1) It's sort of welded to his face. Permanently. Even through respawns. Donuts finds this out by dying.
Ggamer uses an explosive katana launcher! (6) he gets one, but everybody is too busy arguing about what it does to let him use it.
Rabidgam goes all ultimate berserk! (6) He kills four greens before his brain overheats with RAGE. This is kinda fatal.
Kahn tries to make the Greens her love slaves! (4) she seduces a Greenshirt.

GREEN REACTION! (4)

Green 11 Fires his rocket launcher again! (6) A red tank goes up in flames, but the backblast fries both him and his loader, Green 13. Note to self - never fire a rocket launcher in a confined space.
Green 14 fires his AA gun at the Red tanks! (4) he smashes open a battle tank, forcing the crew to bail out.
Green 15 runs the rest of the distance! (6) he runs the rest of the distance, only to be flattened by its treads. On the bright side, the blast from his grenade belt going off destroys the offending tank.
Green 16 tries to set up some defenses! (1) he trips and falls onto the barbed wire he was carrying. Ouch.

RED ARMOUR (3)
A red tank fires on Persus's super-heavy! (6) it goes up in a ball of flames. The resultant flying debris kills ten Greens, five reds, and the firing tank.
Another tank fires its machine-guns at the infantry! (1) a chunk of super-heavy tank smashes it apart.
A third tank calls for support! (5) a squad of tank destroyers is on the way.

GREEN ARMOUR (2)
A tank fires on its opponents! (2) a bush is obliterated.
A second tank tries assaulting the red infantry! (1) they swarm the tank and drop a few 'nades through the cupola.

Fire in the Skies!
5V5V6V6

The Red and Green airforces get back in the skies and begin pounding at each other, completely ignoring the transport planes which decide that getting in the way would serve no sane purpose.

zu springen! Zu springen! Zu springen!
(3)
About 30 Falschirmjäger get above the target zone and jump into the red supply depot.

Jump! Jump! Jump!
(5) the British paras All manage to jump out. Because of the lack of a suitable bridge Col. Frost decides to jump over (4) a small village near the red supply depot.

It's raining, it's pouring! (4) the fire is put out.

Fallschirmjäger! (1)
A German para tries to link up with the recently dropped group! (3) a burst of fire makes him hit the deck.

END TURN STATUS!
         313REDS+5AFVS+38RESV196GRES+23AFVSV50FJRSV100PRAS

I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 12, 2013, 06:01:06 pm »

Recharge.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49