Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 49

Author Topic: Roll To Redshirt  (Read 83449 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Redshirt
« Reply #675 on: April 25, 2013, 05:53:34 pm »

I think it takes a week or two for the GM to post results.

Something tells me the constant summoning of other forces to roll for isn't making that wait much shorter. Which, by the way, probably means we haven't done enough of it.

So... who likes zombie samurai?
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #676 on: April 25, 2013, 06:33:07 pm »

Zombie Daimyos.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 25, 2013, 07:00:15 pm »

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 25, 2013, 08:50:30 pm »

Zombie zombies?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 26, 2013, 03:05:24 am »

zombie zerg

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 26, 2013, 09:08:02 am »

zombie zerg
Not workable. Bit like zombie zombies. Zerg, in a way, are already zombies, and the Zerg immune system is second to none.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 27, 2013, 09:27:03 am »

Zombie Fluffy Wamblers? Zombie Fluffy Adamantine Collosi?
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

trekkie5249

• Bay Watcher
  • Phaser Rifleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 27, 2013, 06:05:39 pm »

Zombie Zerg rush!!! RUN!
The only problem with The Next Generation was Wesley never had a terrible airlock or engineering bay related accident that left just slush.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 27, 2013, 06:07:20 pm »

Zombie Zerg rush!!! RUN!
You better mean that the zombies are doing a zerg rush. Otherwise.....

trekkie5249

• Bay Watcher
  • Phaser Rifleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 27, 2013, 11:38:52 pm »

Zombie Zerg rush!!! RUN!
You better mean that the zombies are doing a zerg rush. Otherwise.....

I mean that zombie zergs are zerg rushing you. Yes, you.
The only problem with The Next Generation was Wesley never had a terrible airlock or engineering bay related accident that left just slush.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 28, 2013, 01:15:48 am »

I think the reds should do a redrush.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

trekkie5249

• Bay Watcher
  • Phaser Rifleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 28, 2013, 02:57:07 am »

By that, do you mean lining up side by side and charging in with guns blazing? If so, I approve of this idea.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 28, 2013, 03:34:13 am »

1. No, this is not dead, I will post a turn soon.
2. Onyxjew is completely right for the first part, I may have to pre-enptively railroad summonings in the future
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 28, 2013, 07:48:32 am »

You railroaded me summoning Nazi stormtroopers.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 01, 2013, 03:48:30 pm »

THE RECLAIMATION OF SANTLOS I - TURN XII.

364REDS+30RESV162GRES+20AFVSV44FJRSV92PRAS

Persus tries to become a Russian-accented mad scientist! (4) timeski toski makeski deathski rayski!
Tomio wonders why he can't Respawn. Maybe the spawner is out of power or something...
Onyxjew is hampered by two things. 1) the statue is now lying in smashed pieces on the grass. 2) he is unable to Respawn somehow.
Fireiy tries to take out that MG nest! (2) it is well-built and his bullets do nothing.
Komra reads the manual! (2) it's all in complicated futuristic jargon. Except for a few words at the end: "if you have any complaints about the robots, please go stick your head in a pig. Signed, Sirius Cybernetics." Strange.
Alamoes cheerfully goes about his way! (1) he is brained by his new entrenching tool. It is simply engraved 'Marv'.
Scapheap cannot Respawn! Strange...
Donuts is a bit too dead to get to the shit thrower, and cannot Respawn.
GWG helps Persus! (4) he hand-sews him a nice lab coat.
Pufferfish cancels Respawn with mininuke - interrupted by lack of working spawner.
GrizzlyAdams tries to tame the bear! (6) the bear is so impressed with his manliness that it kills itself, knowing that it will never be as manly as him.
ArchAIngel cannot Respawn!
Trekkie cannot Respawn!
Kahn cannot Respawn!
Frostbyte commandeers the artillery! (1) the mortars and crews have been destroyed. Strange.
Ggamer cannot Respawn!

GREEN REACTION! (6)
Green 18 lets rip with his machine gun! (3) he picks off a Red, but the others are wisely staying out of sight.
Green 19 helps reload the machine gun! (6) he feverishly reloads, and soon the MG has used up all it's ammo. Oops.
Green 9 attempts to engage the resistance fighters in hand-to-hand! (2) the resistance fighters back away.
Green 17 spots for the Howitzers! (1) he mistakenly directs them to fire on the Green front lines.
Green 21 assaults the Red lines! (1) a bullet smashes into him. Fatally.
Green 22 tries to get hold of a flamethrower! (5) he gets one.

GREEN ARMOUR! (2)
A tank fires HE rounds at red infantry! (2) it misses.
A second tank tries to run down the resistance fighters! (1) The fighters, good at this sort of thing, prise it open with a crowbar and 'borrow' it.

FALLSCHIRMJÄGER! (3)
An officer orders his now heavily-armed men to fire upon the Red attackers! (2) suppressive fire keeps them pinned down, and one is killed.
The other officer whose men are modernly equipped tries to suppress the RED attackers! (5) the assaulting Reds are thoroughly pinned down into cover.
The officer outside the depot reforms his Kampfgruppe and makes a dash for the depot! (2) he struggles to re-organise his men.

PARATROOPERS! (3)
One officer orders his men to scout the area! (2) they are pinned down by sniper fire.
A second officer tries to raid the local area for intel! (1) his section runs into a Green tank, which they have no way of dealing with. Eight lives are lost before they manage to fall back out of range.
A third officer orders his men to set up the 6pdr! (4) they set it up in a ruined house.

HOWITZER MISSTRIKE! (5)
The first shell (1) overshoots, actually taking out four reds.
The second (1) smashes into the shattered remnants of the red squad hit by the first, causing a further five casualties.
The third (6) tears a Green tank in half, with shrapnel killing three Reds.
The fourth (2) makes a nice crater.
The final shell (6) scores a direct hit on an ammo dump, killing six Greens and five Reds.

END TURN STATUS!

345REDS+30RESV155GRES+18AFVSV43FJRSV84PRAS
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 49