Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 48949 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #510 on: February 03, 2013, 01:39:27 am »

(I think he just doesn't know it because the turn isn't complete
Also I have a sorcerer/ess was never listed.....)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 03, 2013, 01:42:41 am »

((Sorry, I must've missed that. No rudeness was intended. Just roleplaying as a Pride Devil))
Try to expand the knowledge of my Deathlings. Gift Tiall with the ability to breathe life into stone and metals, making golems, assuming that nothing major happens in the time of the current turn. If something does come up, I will respond to it when it does.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 03, 2013, 03:25:53 pm »

Send out my imps to Have fun and gather some of my followers and make them in to an army.

-Cupiditas
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 03, 2013, 03:27:53 pm »

So...... Sleepy........
Must hang on just a little long---
*Yawns*

Tell my fiends, to work their hardest.......Whilst I take this little nap......

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 03, 2013, 05:42:17 pm »

Azem

Use my powers to help the builders of Divalcatraz. I am a Devil of Earth after all.

Grant the greatest Dwarven Warrior powers of Fire.

Give the most loyal goblin the power over the Earth.

Do Robin Hood type miracles. Skim a little off the top to give to Jim and Alrezar.

Have the Goblins and Dwarves hold a "Festival of Prosperity" with much spending and drinking.

Create a giant stone pillar in the center of Prosperity.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:26:14 am by Vgray »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 04, 2013, 12:14:21 am »

Continue the conquest of conversion. BRING ME MORE FOLLOWERS.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 04, 2013, 05:56:29 am »

Usirian
Talk to Azaroth and ask if I can make an epic about his demons betrayal and subsequent defeat.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 04, 2013, 03:39:58 pm »

Jim

Accept the new fae into my court but ask why it is that she wishes to join me.  Ask my goblins to offer up prayers and worship to Draco (GWG) as well as Azem (Vgray) both of whom will undoubtedly bring us good fortune in the future.  Also tell them to build a fortress within the center of the city which the goblins can go to in times of need.  The fortress would have places to sleep, store and grow food, a place of worship and an armory among other things.  Lastly forge a new artifact mask of persuasion by pouring all of my power into it.  If I'm wearing the mask, it just makes my regular powers stronger.  Any time anyone else puts it on, I can possess their body and use it like my own.  Anyone near it has the mask whisper into their mind and make them want to take the mask and wear it.  Also the mask would be made of a mysterious metal and it could change shape and size to fit anyone or anything that tries to put in on.  It could also change into a helmet and then back into a mask.  Lastly the mask cannot be destroyed while someone is wearing it.  It must be removed from all people or other things capable of wearing masks before it can be broken.

Edit:  I'll also help Useal (racnor) with further study of magic as well as forging his armor and weapons if I have any extra energy.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:59:04 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 04, 2013, 06:39:54 pm »

Azaroth

Evidentally I am not as omniscient as I thought... This cannot be allowed to happen again. I need eyes and ears across the world. Blazebirds, that will heed my call and inform me of the goings on of the world. I also need to regain my followers, my absence caused their belief to waver.

Spoiler: Blazebird (click to show/hide)

Create the Blazebirds, expand my following (preferably by taking Orobos') and explore the northern expanse. Have Astater manage Kriegham, train them and practice her powers. Let her use a minor portion of my power.

EDIT: Yes Usirian, you may. Don't publish it yet though, as I'm not finished with him.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:29:56 am by Kashyyk »

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 04, 2013, 07:53:26 pm »

Useal
Usael finishes the creation of the new forms of magic, and then sets to work teaching his sworn students. As they learn, he imbues them with his power, gradually creating the first members of a new race. The first five changelings have very sharp memories, and uncanny aptitude for magic. The changeling can perceive magic, whether or not it is having a visible effect. Finally, they can interbreed with humans, and pass on these traits to them.

He also commissions a slightly more mundane library(and public) in Avalon. Tiph is wanders around the city, bringing stability and enjoyment. She is given the authority to design a public park for Avalon.
Finally, Usael forges equipment for the eventual battle with the XantoCthuluvore(this is now it's official name)
The spear of inconvenient immobility holds anyone it strikes on the same plane as the spear, even if the striker shifts planes. The spear can pass through most armor unaffected.
He also creates a simple suit of armor, surrounded by a powerful(25 power) field of defensive energy.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 05, 2013, 06:33:12 am »

Usirian

Create a "Day of the Dead" festival and tell those who worship me to celebrate it if they don't want another Great Plague.
Also create some music, we need technology to advance. For my first song, make this: http://soundcloud.com/monstercatmedia/twothirds-origami
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:40:42 am by Fr0stByt3 »
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 06, 2013, 08:34:58 pm »

*Fluff Ahead*
The empty mists comforted you. The 'center' of your afterlife where all the souls originate from had not a wisp left, but here it was all that existed; clouds billowing on an unseen wind into an infinite void.

If you could, you would never leave. You would watch the mists from this spot, spiraling for eternity. But you wouldn't deny others the right to live, to exist. And that Beast is preventing just that, acting as your antithesis. It annihilates where you would preserve.

For that, it will die. It will die and not be given eternity, only oblivion.
*Fluff Over*

Tell the inhabitants of my afterlife of the Beast, and appear in the dreams of mortals showing them the same. Give them some feeling of it's true nature, but not enough to drive them insane or otherwise. Tell them it will annihilate their souls if you die, and that you will try to slay this Beast, but that you cannot do it alone.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 06, 2013, 11:29:39 pm »

Continue recruiting. Pray that I get some more people.

If I'm about to fall asleep, activate Operation: Great Miracle!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 07, 2013, 12:58:15 am »

Alrezar

"This is a rather inopportune time for games, but I fear if I refuse your offer, then I shall lose you as an ally against the Burning Dreamer. Gather your team, and tell me of the rules so that I may form a team of my own. We must get this done with quickly, lest the Dreamer stir and launch an attack, or we may not survive. Wystiel! I see that the terns have been tamed. Excellent work. Could you perhaps try to make them larger? We shall need a way to get our troops into the sky when the Dreamer attacks, and I would prefer being able to do so without having to constantly expend power. Oh, and Cecilla, you've earned a break if you'd like one. If there's anything I can get for you, just ask."

Play whatever game the Daone Sidhe wants me to play. Arrange the event as a festival, and advertise it as much as possible.
Have Wystiel work on enlarging the terns, and training the raiders to ride them.
Send a group of laborers to help with the Divalcatraz
Woo/cater to Cecilla.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Corruptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Come to the dark side, we have cookies. And beer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 07, 2013, 04:47:20 am »

Xandiel

-Research Homunculous Design, prioritizing speed and intelligence. Power it with a captured soul, if possible.
-Expand the infrastructure around my court, namely housing and farms (Using my Creation aspect to hasten the process). Attempt to attract migrants.

Chaos rises, as all Order dies.

Instinct, Intellect, Intuition

Walk always in the Shadow, and both Darkness and Light will follow.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37