Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 48948 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #525 on: February 07, 2013, 06:24:52 am »

Alrezar

"This is a rather inopportune time for games, but I fear if I refuse your offer, then I shall lose you as an ally against the Burning Dreamer. Gather your team, and tell me of the rules so that I may form a team of my own. We must get this done with quickly, lest the Dreamer stir and launch an attack, or we may not survive. Wystiel! I see that the terns have been tamed. Excellent work. Could you perhaps try to make them larger? We shall need a way to get our troops into the sky when the Dreamer attacks, and I would prefer being able to do so without having to constantly expend power. Oh, and Cecilla, you've earned a break if you'd like one. If there's anything I can get for you, just ask."

Play whatever game the Daone Sidhe wants me to play. Arrange the event as a festival, and advertise it as much as possible.
Have Wystiel work on enlarging the terns, and training the raiders to ride them.
Send a group of laborers to help with the Divalcatraz
Woo/cater to Cecilla.

Attend his festival.
"Ah, greetings Alrezar. My name is Usirian. I have heard many things regarding the festivals of Fae, and I was wondering if perhaps I might attend?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 07, 2013, 05:40:29 pm »

Try to transfer enough energy to Javier so that he can get back on his feet, as well as cast one miracle for me. "Javier, I come to you with an offer. I will give you power, so that you may waken from your sleep. However, I ask in return that you weave a miracle upon my zombies. Make them carry a plague that does not affect their dead tissue, but can convert the survivors of any attacks by them into Liches, with an instinct to find my town and join me. If it is beyond my powers to give you this, then I will do my best to spread disease throughout the world."
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 07, 2013, 05:46:22 pm »

Alrezar

"This is a rather inopportune time for games, but I fear if I refuse your offer, then I shall lose you as an ally against the Burning Dreamer. Gather your team, and tell me of the rules so that I may form a team of my own. We must get this done with quickly, lest the Dreamer stir and launch an attack, or we may not survive. Wystiel! I see that the terns have been tamed. Excellent work. Could you perhaps try to make them larger? We shall need a way to get our troops into the sky when the Dreamer attacks, and I would prefer being able to do so without having to constantly expend power. Oh, and Cecilla, you've earned a break if you'd like one. If there's anything I can get for you, just ask."

Play whatever game the Daone Sidhe wants me to play. Arrange the event as a festival, and advertise it as much as possible.
Have Wystiel work on enlarging the terns, and training the raiders to ride them.
Send a group of laborers to help with the Divalcatraz
Woo/cater to Cecilla.

Attend his festival.
"Ah, greetings Alrezar. My name is Usirian. I have heard many things regarding the festivals of Fae, and I was wondering if perhaps I might attend?"

"Certainly. Even in these dark times, a festival with a god of revelry is countless times better than one without."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 07, 2013, 05:51:43 pm »

Azem

Use my powers to help the builders of Divalcatraz. I am a Devil of Earth after all.

Grant the greatest Dwarven Warrior powers of Fire.

Give the most loyal goblin the power over the Earth.

Do Robin Hood type miracles. Skim a little off the top to give to Jim and Alrezar.

Have the Goblins and Dwarves hold a "Festival of Prosperity" with much spending and drinking.

Create a giant stone pillar in the center of Prosperity.

Send the imps to guard Jiorya.

"My imps are at your service little Fae."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 07, 2013, 07:31:12 pm »

Try to transfer enough energy to Javier so that he can get back on his feet, as well as cast one miracle for me. "Javier, I come to you with an offer. I will give you power, so that you may waken from your sleep. However, I ask in return that you weave a miracle upon my zombies. Make them carry a plague that does not affect their dead tissue, but can convert the survivors of any attacks by them into Liches, with an instinct to find my town and join me. If it is beyond my powers to give you this, then I will do my best to spread disease throughout the world."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 05:53:23 pm by javierpwn »

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 09, 2013, 11:40:42 pm »

quickly adding to my spellcasters, this shouldn't really effect my turn that much.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I also have my order create small communication crystals as an exercise  slaying some bulls for mana. Each crystal can transmit images and sound to the others, though none of them can store either. the changeling can uses these to share findings and observations, and anyone who wants to can add themselves just by making a crystal, though they may get banned for inappropriate conduct. As a final note, what's the male/female ratio of the five High Arcanists?

Yes, I did just make fairies of creation tv. Watch Usealquest for only 5 souls a decade! ( Usael studios are not responsible for any eldritch horrors, traumatizing experiences, or sudden cats caused by this program)

Edit- to clarify, the spoilder contains the contract for the new mages.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:42:37 pm by racnor »
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 13, 2013, 11:53:02 pm »

Turn 11

Just a preliminary update so I can do little changes over the next few days when i won't have prolonged access to a computer. Or at least not prolonged access that I'll remember to use. >.>

World:

Map
Have not yet updated.

Population:
Chaos Creatures: 18
Dwarves: 12
Eladrin: (.0)10
Fae: ?
Goblins: 20
Humans: 150
Total: 205

Azaroth: These creations of yours- the word is despicable but true-, they are not perfect. Sadly, they have taken on some of your aspects, while your lack of knowledge in life or creation made perfecting them difficult. About the size of an eagle, they are quite hot to the touch and have a very aggressive temperament. This is only slightly dampened towards your own followers, that is to say, your followers can train them as if they were actually wild birds of prey, while everyone else tends to get their eyes pecked out. But as a nice addition, they can fight well in combat, and light things on fire. Unfortunately, they also hate water, and can only live in warmer or dryer climates for extended periods. All of Orobos' followers f led, it seems, or at least so many as to make little difference.
Battle Rating: 6
Devastation Rating: 7
Followers gained: 1(4), 2(3)
Followers lost:1(1)
Followers: 2(4), 5(3), 6(2), 11(1)
Imps: Malofixus, Imp of Fire
Influence used:50(20 upkeep, 30 blazebirds)
Influence gained: 50
Influence: 138

Azem: You decide to try and use a bit more of your power, this time, and easily create a rock pillar in the middle of Prosperity. Some thieving doesn't hurt either, and people are certainly made happier what with the distribution of wealth, though your more upper-class followers aren't very appreciative. A small divine boon, one of flame and one of stone, is given to a dwarf and a goblin, respectively. Divalcatraz, is, of course, an immense project, and you expend much of your remaining power to help speed it along. This certainly seems to speed up the process.
Greed Rating: 11
Wealth Rating: 12
Followers gained: 3(2)
Followers lost: 1(3)
Followers: 5(3), 3(2), 2(Fae)
Imps: Fuegos, Fire Imp; Gaias, Earth Imp
Influence used: 76(5 pillar, 15 fire, 15 earth, 21 upkeep, 20 building)
Influence gained: 41
Influence: 43

Cupiditas: As you'd been focusing on lust, your followers are mostly non-violent; they're lovers, not fighters. But some agree, and so you have a small army. Your number of followers is growing quite fast, on the other hand. And your imps are certainly having a good time...
Agony Rating: 7
Lust Rating: 16
Sorceror: Evious the Unknowable
Imps: Narcisi, Incubus; Delecta, Succubus
Followers gained: 2(1), 1(4)
Followers lost: 0
Followers: 2(3), 4(2), 9(1)
Influence used: 20(upkeep)
Influence gained: 46
Influence: 72

Inithis: You tell your spirits of the beast, and they seem scared. After all, now it's not just their lives at stake, but their souls. They urge you to destroy it, to kill it! But apparently they aren't willing to risk themselves to do so. The mortals are a bit more hesitant. After all, it's just a dream. Right? Many of them with the same dream, maybe, but if it's true, what can they do about it? They aren't gods. Just means they don't want to die...many people are much more careful now.
Death Rating: 13
Afterlife Rating: 20(max)
Followers gained: 3(1)
Followers lost: 0
Followers: 1(4), 5(2), 3(1)
Demon: Cizin, Demon of Death; Hau, Demon of the Afterlife.
Influence used: 26(5 dreams, 21 upkeep)
Influence gained: 50
Influence: 105

Javier:
Death Rating: 10
Plague Rating: 17
Followers gained:
Followers lost:
Followers: 1(4), 3(3), 3(2), 5(1)
Demon: Haiphael the Disguised One(Trickery)
Imps: Rabis, Plague Imp; Eboli, Plague Imp
Influence used:
Influence gained:
Influence: 0

Kazar: You find that the Deathlings are not too complex. On their creation, they became functionally immortal in many ways, their souls being contained by eir dearest possessions. When their bodies are destroyed(and some have had that happen from accidents), they reform within a month or two, as long as their phylactery is intact. On the other hand, if their phylactery is broken or too far from their body, their body dies. If it's simply too far, it begins to reform more closely to the phylactery. If the phylactery is destroyed...so is their soul. Their bodies do crumble with time, but some of them have found ungeunt and preservatives, and it reforms if it truly falls apart. It's certainly a nuisance though, and each body is weaker than the last. You try to help Tial with the powers of life, but you have no power in that domain. Undeath can sadly only animate what once lived.
Anger Rating: 8
Pride Rating: 17
Followers gained: 0
Followers lost: 1(2)
Followers: 1(6), 1(3), 2(2),2(1)
Demon: Gastarik the Rotting(Undeath)
Sorceror: Tiall of the Grinning Skull
Influence used: 45(20 upkeep, 10 failed magic, 15 javier)
Influenced gained: 40
Influence: 93

Alrezar: The Sidhe explains the rules to you, then wanders off to find his friend for the team(it's hockey, lacrosse, and polo combined. On wolves. With magic and lethality). Apparently, there's five people on a side. One guardian, two resellers, and two raiders. Who do you choose for your team, and where? Wystiel meanwhile is trying to breed the Terns to be larger, imbuing them with magic, but it's an arduous process. As for Cecilla, she thanks you kindly and takes that break, wondering if perhaps you wanted to meet one of her sisters...
Followers gained:
Followers: 16
Faery Court: Delmas, Frost Giant (Cold, Strength); Cecilla, Ice Nymph(Water, Fertility), Wystiel, Giant Frostgull(Ice, Air)
Magic used:
Magic gained:
Magic: 76

Jim:
Followers gained:
Followers: 9
Magic used:
Magic gained:
Magic: 122

Usael:
Followers gained:
Followers: 12
Faery Court: Tiph, Brownie(Civilization, Trickery)
Magic used:
Magic gained:
Magic: 106

Xandiel:
Followers gained:
Followers: 8
Faery Court: Juben, Teinker Sidhe (Invention, Trickery)
Magic used:
Magic gained:
Magic: 88

Draco: Ironic...a god praying. It works though, though you are barely keeping yourself awake. Your clergy is whipping your existent followers into greater and greater fervor, thankfully, which should also help.
Followers gained: 1(6), 2(3), 1(2), 2(1)
Followers lost: None. I am benevolent. Sometimes.
Followers: 1(6), 2(4), 2(3) 5(2), 13(1)
Prophet: Magistrate Tylea
Worship used: 41
Worship gained: 43
Worship: 3

Jebyg: You continue on your quest of conversion and destruction, or at least try. You still don't feel well, and the sickness within you is growing worse. It's festering. Your divine being is attacking itself. Bode well, it certainly does not...
Followers lost: 1(5)
Followers gained: 3(2), 1(1), 1(3)
Followers: 1(5), 2(4), 4(3), 6(2), 12(1)
Angel: Carazkh(Chaos)
Prophet: Carolus the Destroyer
Worship used: 53(41 upkeep, 7 dAIDS, 5 angel)
Worship gained: 54
Worship: 1

Usirian: Peoplerarely need an excuse to celebrate. A holy day given by their god is an excellent one. A threat behind it just gives an air of tension to the partying.
Followers gained:1(4), 3(3), 4(2), 5(1)
Followers lost: none
Followers:1(5), 2(4), 3(3) 7(2), 10(1)
Worship used: 41(upkeep)
Worship gained: 20(worship)
Worship: 42

Pantheon of Prosperity
Members: Alrezar, Azaroth, Azem, Jim
Income: 
Upkeep:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:02:13 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 16, 2013, 09:31:37 pm »

Just a bump which will become a post; only here so I don't have to go to the 5th page to find it

Sorcerer Kail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 17, 2013, 09:43:45 am »

Post so I'll know when the new turn arrives

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 25, 2013, 08:23:31 am »

Posting to rescue this thread from the depths of oblivion.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 25, 2013, 08:50:18 pm »

Let's hope that the thread doesn't die; I would hate to have to send in necromancers to Resurrect it.

Lord Allagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 26, 2013, 05:26:19 pm »

Posting to know when the new turn is up.
Quote from: narhiril
Quote from: Putnam
Yes, they do not need booze, they can work entirely off of water.
Freaks.
Quote from: Kaplahworm
Quote from: Garath
I'm pretty sure he'd move diagonally if he could.
You would think that, but the guy thought encasing himself in fire was a good idea.
Quote from: Jake
I therefore wish rectal cancer on your senior management.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 28, 2013, 03:49:35 pm »

Edit:  I'll use this for my action later.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 09:38:31 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2013, 09:50:02 am »

Hello?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 11, 2013, 06:12:36 pm »

Well, I guess this thread is officially dead. I'll send a PM to RPG and see if he agrees.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37