Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: [44.12] !!FIXED!! My Little Fortress: Friendship is Magma 4.41 - Attack on Pony  (Read 120168 times)

Nightcore Angel

• Bay Watcher
  • Noice! Now, keel over and DIE!!!
    • View Profile

Time to hire an army of jesters ponies

Gamer_KM

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I am running in to an error with version of 0.43.05 it crashes when it generates agreements and stuff for adventurer mode.

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruin... has come to our family.
    • View Profile

Being honest: I've had a lack of motivation for the past two months.

I'll try to get into finishing the update, and get back on track.

Although, I've got a new (and appropriate for Darkest Dungeon) creatures idea.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ice36bc

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

keep going friend. i have been waiting for so long for this mod. if you finish, its going to by the only pony mod up to date :D
and i was really excited to see what new thing you came up with.
and more Pony is a good thing.

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahem...
well, in order to get anything done, I have to adapt the mod to 44.10 first.
so I've done that.
I'll test the intermediary release (no 5.0, it just works for 44.10 and has the appropriate utilities) for a bit, release, then hopefully will work on 5.0 again.

[upd] I've put in a new version of the tileset, as well. The old one has stopped working properly due to new tiles appearing, I think (with the display cases and such). The "old" display cases have been deprecated from the mod.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:29:11 pm by Valikdu »

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fantastic dude. No rush, and no worries.
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.10] My Little Fortress: Friendship is Magma 4.4 - Attack on Pony
« Reply #306 on: June 01, 2018, 12:03:44 pm »

I've made a 4.4 release for DF 0.44.10. I'll resume working on 5.0 soon.

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 03, 2018, 12:39:35 pm »

I've found a bug and updated the version. It's save-compatible with the save updater.

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 04, 2018, 11:43:37 am »

Noice.

*Edit*

I've come into some U.I. issues. Overall the text is too large to handle some of the longer tasks. It also appears that the create dim bricks task is missing from the u.i. when looking through the processes for the workshop. I was able to get it going through the Manager menu, though.

Its alotta fun to have  the mod up to date again. Thank you for all your hard work!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:39:01 pm by Kraiger »
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2018, 08:14:30 pm »

Apparently, this happens with the TWBT version of the new Phoebus tileset. I've swapped it for a standard version, so this doesn't happen anymore. Save compatible.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
  • Undead Enthusiast, at your service.
    • View Profile
Re: [44.10] My Little Fortress: Friendship is Magma 4.41 - Attack on Pony
« Reply #310 on: July 13, 2018, 10:48:31 am »

Don't mean to potentially necro-thread but its been about a month or so since we last heard from Valikdu, they doing alright?

Also as a side question, is it plausible for ponies to become Alicorns or for Alicorns to be born/made/morphed?
You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

@me on Discord: Multi#0897

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 13, 2018, 08:07:24 pm »

Don't mean to potentially necro-thread but its been about a month or so since we last heard from Valikdu, they doing alright?

Also as a side question, is it plausible for ponies to become Alicorns or for Alicorns to be born/made/morphed?

You should be able to turn them into Alicorns.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 18, 2018, 09:49:19 am »

I'm nearly done with the big stupid translation project of the big stupid book about AI. It has been pissing me off for the last 4 months, but I'm almost free of it.

Actually, I intend to turn in the last chapter around Sunday.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
  • Undead Enthusiast, at your service.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 22, 2018, 04:05:37 pm »

I'm nearly done with the big stupid translation project of the big stupid book about AI. It has been pissing me off for the last 4 months, but I'm almost free of it.

Actually, I intend to turn in the last chapter around Sunday.

Well, glad to hear some news from ya! Also I've just realized i'm making this post on Sunday, so i'm wishing you luck on that translation project  :D
You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

@me on Discord: Multi#0897

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 24, 2018, 05:40:31 pm »

That's done with, now.

I've confirmed that the script that lets you butcher things in accordance with your civ's ethics, still works. This will be useful. Yes.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25