Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: [44.12] !!FIXED!! My Little Fortress: Friendship is Magma 4.41 - Attack on Pony  (Read 119541 times)

Manwad

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Regened world, got it working. My bad.
Whipping clowns since '04

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Getting some weird issue where I have many jugs, but the workers won't go to the spectral mixer. I had to set an order to make them work.
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

Sampistola

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

will this mod have update? It would be great what new things will have with each update

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't seem to get Vaults to generate with the world. Is there a way to enable it? I checked the World_Gen.txt and it is activated there.

EDIT I  found the tag
Code: [Select]
[SITE_VARIABLE_POSITIONS:ALL] and added it to the UNITY Entity file. Figured it'd be somewhat fitting. I've got to see how well StarMetal does against
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:31:29 pm by Kraiger »
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will it be updated to 47.04?

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will it be updated to 47.04?

I've gone ahead and updated the mod to 47.05.
https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15645

Sytel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi,
No matter what I do, no matter which version I use, the game crashes without warning whenever I try to butcher a crystal pony. This was a problem in previous versions, too.
I've tried the 47.05 update, the Mediafire version of 4.42, and several others. It's really too bad, because this is one of my favorite mods otherwise. Is there anything that can be done? I can upload saves where it's about to happen if anyone wants to see.

Skeetles

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

So, I've recently tried to get a hand back into this particular mod, and I've really wanted to adventure mode with it, to play as a shadowbolt, (I liked the idea of the blood sucking and the flying.) But unfortunately, and pretty reliably where ever I spawn and try to travel away from, food is always too cold, even warmed up at the campfire, despite myself plenty able to melt Ice at the same place, and drinking blood only helps out thirst, doesn't help that hunger. I don't think.. Anyone else have a fix for this? (I'm also new to manually fixing things in DF in general) Plus really weird and random blistering on my character at times. (New note, I've travelled some ways, and I bursted into flames)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 04:24:34 pm by Skeetles »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]