Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 180113 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #2655 on: February 15, 2013, 09:06:50 pm »

Dump Truck
What emits light, defeats the dark, gives warmth, and turns off at a regular schedule
Incandescent lightbulb!
Close!
The Sun.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: February 16, 2013, 01:35:53 am »

Ninjad you GWG. If it's the sun, it belongs to ME. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH etc etc.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: February 16, 2013, 07:50:50 am »

Slept early!
Its the sun!

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: February 16, 2013, 09:22:19 am »

wow. 2 seconds apart.
EDIT- oh, 62 seconds. same difference.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:15:03 am by racnor »
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: February 16, 2013, 02:01:03 pm »

Vgray I think I'll spend the next turn(s) conquering as many goblins as possible.  Any who refuse to join us will be either killed or sacrificed to give GWG some more mana so he doesn't fall (or stay) asleep.  The earth quake could be a good back up plan if things go poorly and having your imp come along might be a good idea too.

GWG you might want to tell your followers to move into the city of wealth.  It will probably benefit everyone in the pantheon because the followers will intermingle and hopefully have children that worship the entire pantheon (which increases all of our income).  Also the city could definitely use some more healers and progressive thinkers which I'm sure your followers are.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: February 16, 2013, 02:03:47 pm »

The good thing is about that:
Good:population increases, more worshippers
Bad thing(for you): Quick Uncommon Cold spread, and Higher population Upkeep costs

Feed me with all that spreading cold!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 02:05:45 pm by javierpwn »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: February 16, 2013, 02:14:26 pm »

Long term, higher population upkeep won't impact him negatively if the newly born are consistently raised to worship him.  Short term any upkeep problems can probably be solved by conversions, energy generators or sacrifice.

Why don't you make a beneficial disease?  Something very contagious that spreads to and remains in a host for their entire life but instead of harming them, the disease improves their immune defense against every other disease and makes them heal faster and live longer?
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: February 16, 2013, 02:22:21 pm »

Long term, higher population upkeep won't impact him negatively if the newly born are consistently raised to worship him.  Short term any upkeep problems can probably be solved by conversions, energy generators or sacrifice.

Why don't you make a beneficial disease?  Something very contagious that spreads to and remains in a host for their entire life but instead of harming them, the disease improves their immune defense against every other disease and makes them heal faster and live longer?

So....Goa'uld basically?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: February 16, 2013, 02:37:20 pm »

Similar I suppose but preferably with less mind rape involved.  So I guess your good with the goblin conquering plan I laid out?
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: February 16, 2013, 02:43:08 pm »

Similar I suppose but preferably with less mind rape involved.  So I guess your good with the goblin conquering plan I laid out?

Obviously you have never heard of the Tok'ra.

And uh...try not to kill all my creations.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: February 16, 2013, 02:58:39 pm »

I already made a Cold which stays with you your entire life!

Runny noses and low fevers for everyone!!!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: February 16, 2013, 03:02:08 pm »

I thought Geek overruled that?

Azem and Jim must have a strange relationship.

The guy who just want's to create Paradise teamed up with the guy who destroys souls.

Jav, seriously, make Goa'uld/Tok'ra. Because that would be awesome.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:03:43 pm by Vgray »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: February 16, 2013, 03:10:58 pm »

He said no one could keep a disease forever, because they would die....And usually the disease kills them...

The Uncommon Cold will most likely only kill babies and old people

Just Euthanasia!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: February 16, 2013, 03:13:05 pm »

Vgray: Yeah I've never heard of it before, so I looked it up on Wikipedia and it said something about parasitic worms that crawl into people's brains to control their bodies while also making them much stronger.

Also I'm not going to kill all of them, I'm trying to unite them all into one giant super faction that is completely loyal to us.  Those goblins breed really fast so the sooner we make a move to unite them (even if it temporarily damages their population) the more we benefit from it long term.

Javier: The disease I suggested benefits other people besides yourself which then goes towards improving your public relations.

Edit: yeah I guess our relationship might seem a bit odd from an outside perspective, but then again our goals are pretty similar and we both care about promoting the growth of our pantheon, our allies and our followers.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:17:59 pm by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: February 16, 2013, 03:16:08 pm »

So you want me to make a backwards AIDS/HIV?

I'm the Devil of Plague! And Death!With a Hint of Trickery!

I need something which kills people slowly!
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 188