Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182569 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2013, 11:16:38 pm »

So wait, now I'm stuck with 20 angels of Violence that are leading warbands of humans across the globe and conquering all they can find...But only when i tell them to because angels do do anything autonomous. That fucks everything up.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:18:56 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2013, 11:18:16 pm »

So wait, now I'm stuck with 20 angels of Violence that are leading warbands of humans across the globe and conquering all they can find... That fucks everything up.
Oh crap...let's see, what fraction of an angel did I calculate for my Eladrin?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 02, 2013, 11:19:28 pm »

So wait, now I'm stuck with 20 angels of Violence that are leading warbands of humans across the globe and conquering all they can find... That fucks everything up.
Really, this is a good thing for you, it fucks over my plans.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2013, 11:20:40 pm »

What kind of penance we talking about??

Still want to know about unarmed 1v1 Normal carrier vs Eladrin
They always carry those damned steel weapons!

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2013, 11:20:58 pm »

I'd really like to post a turn for Celestia, but I'm still waiting for a response regarding her background having been retconned.

Rolepgeek, would you check your inbox please?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 02, 2013, 11:23:12 pm »

Can't we just say the Powers That Be created the sun, then you manifested as the sun?

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2013, 11:29:42 pm »

I'd really like to post a turn for Celestia, but I'm still waiting for a response regarding her background having been retconned.

Hey, I'm accepting the fact that my entire plan, carefully laid out, making sure to never go against anything previously said, was completely fucked. You can accept the goddamn fact that you possesed the sun, GET. OVER. IT.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2013, 11:35:22 pm »

That was a bit harsh....
Also lovin' dat undeath by flameboy

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2013, 11:42:34 pm »

Really, this is a good thing for you, it fucks over my plans.
Depending on where the warbands go, it could f*** up any and all of our plans.

What kind of penance we talking about??
Something to show you are sorry and meant it, basically.
Also restitution. Which means providing the equivalent of the thousands of lives you took, plus some. I'm willing to be more flexible if the penance is excellent.

Still want to know about unarmed 1v1 Normal carrier vs Eladrin
They always carry those damned steel weapons!
Why do you think I armed my troops with them? Because they're about the only things I have that will be able to deal with immortals for a while...

Hey, I'm accepting the fact that my entire plan, carefully laid out, making sure to never go against anything previously said, was completely fucked. You can accept the goddamn fact that you possesed the sun, GET. OVER. IT.
A bit harsh, but I can't complain. I've probably done worse.
Also, I agree with the sentiment. Especially because it's kinda moronic that the humans would have lived without a sun for We know how long before Celestia came along...

Have this mortal follow in the path of this surge of warfare, Resurrection as he goes. Have him amass a following of whatever humans he can find with weak moral compasses, a lust for knowledge, and an ego the size of a mountain.
Probably going to be the biggest army on the planet...Oh, wait, lust for KNOWLEDGE. Smallest.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:46:00 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2013, 11:47:36 pm »

Can't I just spread disease unto your enemies, I can't replace 2500 people.... That's scapheap's job

My turn involves making a person learn about medicine that halts spread of the plague
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:49:32 pm by javierpwn »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 02, 2013, 11:49:39 pm »

That was a bit harsh....
Also lovin' dat undeath by flameboy
I'm pissed that my would be Primarchs are now turned into stupid ass angels, so that whole point of leaving them human and autonomous is destroyed and i can't make a goddamn human that can kill a Lesser God and would lead humanity into a golden age! The whole damn plan is ruined and this chucklefuck is complaining about not having made the sun, even though he is the sun, he just didn't make it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 02, 2013, 11:51:15 pm »

I can has angel STD??

I can't wait for demons/imps of pestilence for scapheap

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 02, 2013, 11:51:54 pm »

Would someone post a brief summary of important events over the past 10 pages of the thread? I've received a response from the GM and am about to start typing up my turn, but there's bout 20 minutes of reading that's been generated since yesterday.

Thanks.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 02, 2013, 11:53:35 pm »

Oh, something for Jebyg.

Your math tree thing doesn't always work. No number of imps is gonna beat a greater god(without help). And power doesn't work like electrons. You can still have a badass champion that is probably a match for some of the Fae Court, but he's HUMAN. Humans are MORTAL.

And fighting will rarely be a mano-a-mano thing.

By the way, One Carrier vs. One Eladrin, if both are unarmed, Carrier will win. If both are armed, about equal. Carriers are not currently armed, so Eladrin will kick their asses. And who was saying somehting about only two left?

Don't be too harsh, Greatwyrm. Only about 60-80% of those deaths were from disease.

FINALLY, a last word of advice for those planning; as should be clear, your actions that are meant to gain or destroy worship, take place in the following turn for things like followers, and the populations will grow at 10% per turn. Because I think a little less than 1% per year sounds about right for a horrible medieval time full of death and plague and war.

Jebyg, calm down. They are autonomous. But their fragile bodies cannot support that much divine power without Ascending. Right now, they're perfectly fine and badass and powerful. In my mind, they're each about as powerful as an Eladrin, and there are 20 of them, each with a miniature army(consisting of around a few dozen people, with how small the world is, of course).

Another final thing( :p ), diseases can affect gods. It'll be difficult to give them more than the sniffles though. Will post turn in a few hours if everyone's got their turns ready.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2013, 11:57:21 pm »

Jbg wants to incite holy war by upgrading his warbands against fear/disease
I'm trying to corrupt humans before killing many of them off
GWG wants to fight against chaos disorder and disease, while killing off evil in the world
that's what is the summary

And the "two" left is the number I got from worshippers?
Assuming they were part of my worshippers count
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 188