Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182586 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #330 on: January 03, 2013, 12:18:53 am »

Rolepgeek, would it be possible for me to be put on the waiting list? If so, would it be possible for me to join as a god of the night? If not, would a devil of darkness close enough to that?
You could, yeah...I'm tempted to let you join as a god, but there's already seven, and only five devils and three fae...People underestimate the fae, I think.
There is gonna be an opening in the fae, and one less empty spot on my mantle of arms.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 03, 2013, 12:21:40 am »

You'd be surprised at the strength of the fae, Jebyg. Plus, if you manifest physically, you're vulnerable. But anyway. We'll see how things go.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2013, 12:21:57 am »

Yeah, the whole problem with the fey is their 'leave-it-up-to-chance' thing. Their minions are fickle, their magics are fickle, their goals are fickle. Personally, I wouldn't touch that risk with a ten-foot pole.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2013, 12:22:27 am »

Azem devil of Wealth Earth and fire. Since Inithis is the afterlife devil...

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2013, 12:23:53 am »

You'd be surprised at the strength of the fae, Jebyg. Plus, if you manifest physically, you're vulnerable. But anyway. We'll see how things go.
Well I'm not going to attack this turn, or even physically manifest. Probably gonna bid my time and save up my worship for an all out unholy assault on everyone who has messed with humans.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2013, 12:25:08 am »

Rolepgeek, would it be possible for me to be put on the waiting list? If so, would it be possible for me to join as a god of the night? If not, would a devil of darkness close enough to that?
You could, yeah...I'm tempted to let you join as a god, but there's already seven, and only five devils and three fae...People underestimate the fae, I think.
Yeah... We can survive nearly anything, don't need to worry about keeping people alive as worshipers. Plus, while everyone is talking about who would win in a one on one fight, they forget that we have veritable armies of courtiers, and the ability to easily interact with humans. Gods and Devils may be able to use a lot of power on their own, but us fae attack in swarms that rival zerg rushes.

At least, that's how I imagine it.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 03, 2013, 12:25:32 am »

So, like Hades without the death?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 03, 2013, 12:26:39 am »

@Javierpwn-
I'm fulfilling a different function than yours. While you are more of a 'kill people' type god, I am the caretaker of the afterlife, storing away the souls of the fallen, enabling people to talk to the dead, etc.
meh, as a devil, you still have to get power early on from killing/scaring/making enemies from humans

And can devils get prophets??

And to Vgray, devil of greed sounds better

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2013, 12:27:14 am »

Will post turn in a few hours if everyone's got their turns ready.

Typing now.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 03, 2013, 12:28:22 am »

Yes...my devil is a Hades/Pluto ripoff.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 03, 2013, 12:28:45 am »

@Javierpwn-
I'm fulfilling a different function than yours. While you are more of a 'kill people' type god, I am the caretaker of the afterlife, storing away the souls of the fallen, enabling people to talk to the dead, etc.
meh, as a devil, you still have to get power early on from killing/scaring/making enemies from humans

Why would I need to do that? Devils are not, by necessity, malignant; we can survive on goodwill, or at least a chilly, respected disposition.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 03, 2013, 12:29:47 am »

@Javierpwn-

Why would I need to do that? Devils are not, by necessity, malignant; we can survive on goodwill, or at least a chilly, respected disposition.
early on I said!!

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2013, 12:30:35 am »

...Is there a rule about that? I did not see one.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 03, 2013, 12:32:20 am »

...Is there a rule about that? I did not see one.
early on only fear,anger........and reverence feed you
But reverence will always feed you after the fear and anger go away

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 03, 2013, 12:33:10 am »

Yes...my devil is a Hades/Pluto ripoff.
Meh, we're all ripoffs a little bit. I'm a combination ripoff of Armok, Khorne, and the God-Emperor of Mankind, Bucket is a ripoff of a pony, and Wyrm is a ripoff of Akatosh.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 188