Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182608 times)

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #990 on: January 07, 2013, 09:02:18 pm »

Quoting MM here because YOLO , also look at my first and third quote in my signature

Edit: they seem relevant to the situation

...Never use that obscene acronym here.

>:(
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 07, 2013, 09:04:05 pm »

also, changing my most recent action to avoid double-post.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: January 07, 2013, 09:07:12 pm »

Quoting MM here, also look at my third quote in my signature
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Good game, every time I got close to beating it, my game would crash and the file would become corrupt  :(
aww too bad you didn't get to experience the ending
It is actually pretty easy if you collect every mask in the game, then trade them for fierce diety's mask
"Let's play good guys against bad guys... Yes. Let's play that. Are you ready? You're the bad guy. And when you're bad, you just run. That's fine, right?"
I like this one In particular because majora wants you to play the bad guy

Or when all your masks are gone
 "You don't have any masks left, do you? Well, let's do something else."
Even the fierce diety description says it is more evil than Majora
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:08:58 pm by javierpwn »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: January 07, 2013, 09:11:21 pm »

I tried to download it on the computer as a ROM to finish it but the computer controls frustrated me relentlessly whenever I had to aim with the bow/hookshot.  Still I faintly recall someone telling me it was remade for the wii or the gamecube, so maybe I'll check it out again when my pockets are overflowing with cash someday.  8)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: January 07, 2013, 09:13:35 pm »

There was the master quest version for GameCube
And virtual console for the wii

The solution to the terrible aiming with bows and hooks hot, was plugging a controller into the computer and configuring the controller to the rom

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: January 07, 2013, 09:18:54 pm »

Hmm good idea actually.  Still my computer has been crashing a lot lately and I just lost my car (temporarily I hope) so either way it'll probably have to wait until my imaginary future excess of cash starts rolling in  ::)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: January 07, 2013, 09:30:36 pm »

GWG?! You too?! I would've thought better of a god of Justice. I certainly wouldn't have thought of one attacking an innocent god when he is weak.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:32:43 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: January 07, 2013, 09:33:13 pm »

So be it, GWG. You have chosen the wrong side of this conflict.

All the variable are decided. The gods pray to their creator and hope for victory, championing each a cause they believe to be just. On Earth, the mortals wait unsuspecting for what may be their end; even if they survive, one thing is sure. The world will never be the same.

The world holds it's breath... for Judgement Day.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:37:04 pm by Inithis »
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: January 07, 2013, 09:33:23 pm »

What has Jebyg even done, really? Amassed armies?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: January 07, 2013, 09:45:32 pm »

He amassed an army, pledged to defend my afterlife, planned to create his own, tried to create the greatest of mortal champions, and has been a generally stand-up guy towards humanity. I assume he planned to do more later.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: January 07, 2013, 09:50:39 pm »

It all depends on perspective. to me, he's the power-hungry madman who lets his prophets try to enslave cities, and loves arms. I honestly don't know why everyone else is so worried, though.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: January 07, 2013, 09:52:24 pm »

It all depends on perspective. to me, he's the power-hungry madman who lets his prophets try to enslave cities, and loves arms. I honestly don't know why everyone else is so worried, though.

...They're worried because they're on the receiving end of a massive godly army of justice? Seriously, there are a lot of us out there.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: January 07, 2013, 09:55:33 pm »

GWG isn't completely siding with Bucket, he is just giving some energy to level the playing field

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: January 07, 2013, 09:57:59 pm »

I was talking about our army, not GWG's.

And that point is very true. He is not directly engaged in the conflict, merely showing his token of support.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: January 07, 2013, 09:58:15 pm »

Anyone else wanna join us?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 188