Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 181983 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1095 on: January 08, 2013, 06:31:02 pm »

Yeah. And, given the number of innocents on the J-Team, no chance of me turning my front on them...that...made much more sense before I typed it.
How ironic that the supposed "bad guy" is supported by nearly everyone.
and the supposed good guy has less support than the supposed evil guy!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: January 08, 2013, 06:32:33 pm »

Maybe I'm just so goddamn charming?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: January 08, 2013, 06:34:39 pm »

Yeah. And, given the number of innocents on the J-Team, no chance of me turning my front on them...that...made much more sense before I typed it.
How ironic that the supposed "bad guy" is supported by nearly everyone.
It a choice between jackass pony(To the moon) and the fun chaos god(Just so you know I like killing). I go with the crook I know('bad guy') over the one that may or may not do something(He minding his own business, kill him).
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: January 08, 2013, 06:38:39 pm »

All this fighting but does anyone acknowledge the real problem?  There are jobless fae out there starving on the streets with no patrons to support them and their life dreams!  Why can't we turn our eyes to the domestic issues here?  Doesn't anyone here care about the little people who just want to make acid spitting golems, infinite mana generators and flying battle ships that have cannons which shoot lightning?!?

I say Support a Fae Today!

Donate however much you want today and I can almost guarantee that your investment will be repaid with my eternal thanks cool stuff in the future.

We take direct mana as well as blood sacrifices.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: January 08, 2013, 06:39:59 pm »

What does your fae do again?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: January 08, 2013, 06:40:44 pm »

Blood sacrifices you say, IM IN!!

My pseudo followers(forced into worship) already do enough for me, I say I'll give you 5-10 power

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: January 08, 2013, 06:41:22 pm »

All this fighting but does anyone acknowledge the real problem?  There are jobless fae out there starving on the streets with no patrons to support them and their life dreams!  Why can't we turn our eyes to the domestic issues here?  Doesn't anyone here care about the little people who just want to make acid spitting golems, infinite mana generators and flying battle ships that have cannons which shoot lightning?!?

Donate however much you want today and I can almost guarantee that your investment will be repaid with my eternal thanks cool stuff in the future.

Hmm, i have dwarves, badass humans, and the aid of dragons. I'll support you, after i put out the sun and burn it's corpse as a replacement.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: January 08, 2013, 06:46:52 pm »

If even one Dragon dies it will cause such chaos.

An empty cave means unclaimed treasure.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: January 08, 2013, 06:58:55 pm »

What does your fae do again?

I'm a fae of creation and persuasion.  Hopefully soon to be the fae of awesome futuristic magic powered technology and weapons.

Blood sacrifices you say, IM IN!!

My pseudo followers(forced into worship) already do enough for me, I say I'll give you 5-10 power

Thanks I try and make the donation options as diverse as possible to cater to all different types of magic beings who are interested in Jim's Fae Industries.

Hmm, i have dwarves, badass humans, and the aid of dragons. I'll support you, after i put out the sun and burn it's corpse as a replacement.

Sounds good, maybe you'd be interested in corruptor's and my future hybrid Solar-Soul energy generator.  It's a project I'm hoping to work on with Corruptor that has the option of transforming energy from light into magic or alternatively if you need an extra boost, consuming the life energy of living creatures for extreme magic generation.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: January 08, 2013, 06:58:57 pm »

Hey, team Jbg, Fireboy's on our side.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: January 08, 2013, 07:01:00 pm »

Hey, team Jbg, Fireboy's on our side.
Now we're an Imperator Titan against a Gargant.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 08, 2013, 07:18:18 pm »

Face it bucket, youre gonna lose, hard.

I'm not sure whether it amazes more that you continually keep repeating that, or whether others believe you simply because you keep repeating it. Even if we ignore the fact that some of your claims blatantly contradict facts that have been established...you're totally missing the obvious:

We're not there to fight off your minions. We're there to kill you. personally.

Those demons and devils you keep talking about who are on your side? They can't follow any of us gods to the Celestial realm:

Gods:
exist in six dimensions most of the time; the ones the humans live in, and one other, known as the Celestial Realm. They can pull back from the three spatial dimensions, which they often do
Devils:
 Devils also exist in six dimensions, but in their case, the sixth is the Fiendish Realm.

Guess what, Jebyg...you're a god. And so are all the people attacking you. We can go where you can go. Your allies can't.

When three greater gods all show up on your doorstep intent on killing you, two of whom have between ten and twelve times your current energy reserves, what exactly do you expect to happen? Do you expect us to all stand around and politely wait for your devil and demon minions to show up? Do you expect us to stand there and die if they start to win?

No. We're going to kill you in the first few moment of the battle, and then guess what? That "greater than a greater god" that you've been continually reminding us about for the past 15 pages is going to be dead. And even if we start somehow start losing at that point despite the fact that the greatest asset on your side is gone...all we have to do is retreat and your other forces can't touch us.

I'm not fighting to engage in a "war of the gods" and nobody else involved was either. We're coming for you, and with you dead, none of us have any reason to stick around.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 08, 2013, 07:20:58 pm »

Why would he ever leave the first five dimensions? We are all ready to defend and fight with him, inside reality.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 08, 2013, 07:21:00 pm »

Umm no, I'm staying in the mortal realm. Even playing field. And if you retreat, good, i'll stay in the mortal realm until i can kill you again.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 08, 2013, 07:26:38 pm »

How can the Fae have their own realm if their corporeal anyway?
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 188