Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 180061 times)

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1230 on: January 09, 2013, 08:26:44 pm »

Well, all threats have vanished. The world is ours, gentlemen. We can do ANYTHING! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

...Well, until we either start fighting each other again, or a bigger fish shows up.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: January 09, 2013, 08:29:10 pm »

I vote we exterminate what's left of the chaos creatures.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 09, 2013, 08:29:53 pm »

That's my job, I'm doing it right now...

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: January 09, 2013, 08:31:57 pm »

To GWG, it seems like most people don't want me having direct control over the city.  Rather it would seem they want me to serve a more figurehead like role.  Still, I have no issues with you owning the temple and I am likely to build temples for all of the gods and devils at some point anyway assuming you would all be kind enough to promise me protection as well. :)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: January 09, 2013, 08:35:35 pm »

Well, I'm going to work on getting all the dwarves under my control, have my 2 champions fight for rule over most of the known world, and build grand cities for the champion truly worthy. After that, i think i'll just corrupt the chaos creatures to be great beasts, half i shall hide underground and half shall remain above ground. They'll be horribly destructive, wantonly wiping out unprepared towns or fortresses. Why? I'm still currently the god of chaos, why not?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: January 09, 2013, 08:40:57 pm »

That my friends, is exactly why the backup plan exists.

Which now involves goblins.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: January 09, 2013, 08:44:30 pm »

Hey, the Chaos Creatures are out of my control, all I'm doing is making the world a bit more fun. Besides, when Carolus takes control over most of the world, Imma create some lesser gods. Lesser gods of Chaos in fact! Once I make them, i'll set them against the empire! Me and the empire against a couple lesser gods of chaos, it'll be fun!
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: January 09, 2013, 08:45:09 pm »

No offense, Jbg, but we all kind of have our own plan for the world that doesn't involve Forgotten Beasts and war-crazed humans. You can have quite a bit of the world, but not ALL of it.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: January 09, 2013, 08:46:08 pm »

To GWG, it seems like most people don't want me having direct control over the city.  Rather it would seem they want me to serve a more figurehead like role.  Still, I have no issues with you owning the temple and I am likely to build temples for all of the gods and devils at some point anyway assuming you would all be kind enough to promise me protection as well. :)
Obviously. I just figured I'd claim my dibs on the previous sun god's temple.

I should sig this.

Hey, the Chaos Creatures are out of my control, all I'm doing is making the world a bit more fun. Besides, when Carolus takes control over most of the world, Imma create some lesser gods. Lesser gods of Chaos in fact! Once I make them, i'll set them against the empire! Me and the empire against a couple lesser gods of chaos, it'll be fun!
I feel like I should be taking offense to some part of this...probably the part where you try to take over the world...(like Bucket did.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: January 09, 2013, 08:48:30 pm »

Ugh, fine. Corruptor, i need me a spaceship. I'll find myself a planet, build another extra civilization on it, and play a badass game of chaos there.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: January 09, 2013, 08:50:22 pm »

I should sig this.

I feel like I should be taking offense to some part of this...probably the part where you try to take over the world...(like Bucket did.)

I'm flattered.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: January 09, 2013, 08:56:03 pm »

Ugh, fine. Corruptor, i need me a spaceship. I'll find myself a planet, build another extra civilization on it, and play a badass game of chaos there.
Have fun! I'd help, but I'm not sure if I'll get enough mana to sustain the new sun, my miracles, AND save up for my long-planned miracle...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: January 09, 2013, 08:56:35 pm »

I should sig this.

Obviously?  What, does everyone think I'd make a horrible ruler or something?  I don't get it, did I somehow offend you guys? :(
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: January 09, 2013, 09:00:03 pm »

I have no particular issues with you ruling. Unless I'm forgetting that you're a devil with a ton of evil deeds to your name or something.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: January 09, 2013, 09:00:12 pm »

Have fun! I'd help, but I'm not sure if I'll get enough mana to sustain the new sun, my miracles, AND save up for my long-planned miracle...
You don't need to sustain that sun, the sun that powers my planet will be that afterlife i've been planning.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 188