Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 182623 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1470 on: January 15, 2013, 11:23:42 pm »

Oh wow you wouldn't mind?  I wasn't going to push the idea if it made anyone angry but I actually could use the extra energy.  Also assuming I did do that, I would build you all nice temples on whatever scorched remains there are.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: January 15, 2013, 11:25:09 pm »

Draco! Are you trying to provoke Jbyg into starting WWG 2?

Wait a minute....the god of morality condones the killing of mortals?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: January 15, 2013, 11:25:31 pm »

Evacuate the temple before draining the life from everyone in it, or there will be...a reckoning.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: January 15, 2013, 11:28:43 pm »

Let's focus on building our city eh?

See if you can get them to be a little more friendly...perhaps throw in a few words about me being great.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: January 15, 2013, 11:29:20 pm »

Hmm, my earlier post didn't go through. *shrug*

Anyway, would anyone be interested in forming a Pantheon? We don't have to keep our worshipers exclusive, you know.

Of course I would prefer to be paired with my counterpart, Vgray.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: January 15, 2013, 11:34:38 pm »

Well....
All I have is a few scattered cults, carriers, and people tricked into worshipping me....

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: January 15, 2013, 11:35:27 pm »

Not a problem.  I won't really be ready to enact my plan for another turn or two anyway and everyone is free to take out their followers before I do anything if I do anything.  If anything I'll just drain off all the complete atheists in the city.  Heh show them to not swear undying loyalty to a higher being.

Vgray, I built your factory and I have my current turn set to go gain back your goblin followers.  I'd be more than happy to do anything else that needs to be done as well but it would be nice if you'd let me have this little side project as well.  After all my machine is technically part of your city.  A lot of the future stuff I'm making will need the energy anyway.
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: January 15, 2013, 11:40:21 pm »

Not a problem.  I won't really be ready to enact my plan for another turn or two anyway and everyone is free to take out their followers before I do anything if I do anything.  If anything I'll just drain off all the complete atheists in the city.  Heh show them to not swear undying loyalty to a higher being.

Vgray, I built your factory and I have my current turn set to go gain back your goblin followers.  I'd be more than happy to do anything else that needs to be done as well but it would be nice if you'd let me have this little side project as well.  After all my machine is technically part of your city.  A lot of the future stuff I'm making will need the energy anyway.

No problem. Just plotting and scheming for the future here.

And we don't followers have in fallen godesses city. They have forsaken the Powers! On that note, I would like to reiterate that I am against the killing of the Atheists.

And I'd be happy to solidify our Alliance if the GM will allow me to form the Pantheon of Wealth.

Current unoffical members.

Me.

The Fae of Creation.

The Devil of the Afterlife.

I somehow doubt the GM will allow us to share followers though...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:54:45 pm by Vgray »

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: January 15, 2013, 11:54:12 pm »

...Perhaps Pantheon of Prosperity would be a more fitting title?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: January 15, 2013, 11:55:47 pm »

...Perhaps Pantheon of Prosperity would be a more fitting title?

That has a nice ring to it...

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: January 15, 2013, 11:59:25 pm »

I think "Alrezar" (another Fae) is also in judging by some of his posts.
Sure thing peanut man!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: January 16, 2013, 12:01:25 am »

And we don't followers have in fallen godesses city. They have forsaken the Powers!

And I'd be happy to solidify our Alliance if the GM will allow me to form the Pantheon of Wealth.

Me.

The Fae of Creation.

Sharing followers won't really be too much of a problem when it's just devils and fae. Devils gain power by what's going on in the world as well as followers. Meaning that every time my raiders go out and loot some stuff, Azaroth and Azem get a bit of help from the battle and wealth-gaining that's going on. It's a damned good deal if you ask me.

And I'd be happy to join your pantheon if you'd like. Although my raiders may end up calling it the pantheon of plunder.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: January 16, 2013, 12:06:04 am »

And we don't followers have in fallen godesses city. They have forsaken the Powers!

Me.

The Fae of Creation.

Sharing followers won't really be too much of a problem when it's just devils and fae. Devils gain power by what's going on in the world as well as followers. Meaning that every time my raiders go out and loot some stuff, Azaroth and Azem get a bit of help from the battle and wealth-gaining that's going on. It's a damned good deal if you ask me.

And I'd be happy to join your pantheon if you'd like. Although my raiders may end up calling it the pantheon of plunder.

Welcome aboard!

And we Devils also gain power from Fear Hate and Reverence. That last word sounds like worship to me.

But yes, Javier get's power from sick people, I get power from Wealthy people. ect.

Wait, you said as well as followers...

I hope I don't have to please your raiders just yet.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:17:29 am by Vgray »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: January 16, 2013, 06:02:20 am »

Draco! Stay away from my goddamn dwarves!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: January 16, 2013, 07:51:09 am »

Hmm, my earlier post didn't go through. *shrug*
Anyway, would anyone be interested in forming a Pantheon? We don't have to keep our worshipers exclusive, you know.
Of course I would prefer to be paired with my counterpart, Vgray.
I'd be interested in this idea.

Draco! Stay away from my goddamn dwarves!
Hey, I'm just talking to them and giving them a nice gift. Is that so horrible?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 188