Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1084 1085 [1086]

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!  (Read 1776233 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!
« Reply #16275 on: March 07, 2015, 11:30:09 pm »

Clicking the entries will tell you exactly what was changed. Until stables are made and someone decides to write up a summary for that stable release then git is it.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16276 on: March 07, 2015, 11:31:15 pm »

"Merge pull request #[ID] from [user]/[branch]" is the most useful. Clicking the ID takes you to the pull request for it. Odds are, the coder will have a description for their PR, and you can view the file changes on the same page. The rest of the stuff is actual commits by the people operating those PRs, which won't be terribly helpful.

Still, there's a solid chance that most of the pulls are bug fixes or under-the-hood changes.

azmodean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16277 on: March 08, 2015, 12:01:49 am »

Oh look...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't think Jesus died from thorns being pushed into his brain. RTFA

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16278 on: March 08, 2015, 12:14:50 am »

And on that note I'm starting a new thread for this to give us back control of the OP (since GlyphGryph is gone from this forum). Please migrate over there, I've sent Toady One a message to get him to come lock this up when he gets a chance.

Link to the new thread.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.
Pages: 1 ... 1084 1085 [1086]