Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria - Pineapple (Closed)  (Read 31829 times)

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Equestria - Pineapple
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2013, 02:49:18 am »

No, SCREW what I said earlier.
How about we dig down to the cotton candy, invite the clowns to our fortress, and then tame them with the power of friendship?
And how about we combine THAT with Corai and a knife?

Personally, if I had to choose a psychotic unicorn over a robot that can explode and shoot lasers, I'd pick the psychotic unicorn mare due to the fact that the unicorn would be snuggly.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2013, 02:50:25 am »

Personally, if I had to choose a psychotic unicorn over a robot that can explode and shoot lasers, I'd pick the psychotic unicorn mare due to the fact that the unicorn would be snuggly.

This. SNUGGLES FOR ALL. Even if the thing giving them is violent, crazy, and won't let you go.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2013, 02:52:56 am »

This. SNUGGLES FOR ALL. Even if the thing giving them is violent, crazy, and won't let you go.

If it wouldn't let go, then I would give it lovestabs until it did. Lovestabs always work. Always.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 02:54:36 am »

Of course, I'll only accept the unicorn if she is only violent towards her enemies and is at least sane enough to have a conversation with.
Oh, she can't be a sociopath/psychopath either.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2013, 02:57:52 am »

How about we combine minigun turrets, detonating sprite-bots, and war protectaponies with a group of power-armored chainsaw-wielding psychotic unicorn mares and a group of scorpion power-armored anti-machine rifled psychotic unicorn mares?

And barbed wire.

Sweet jesus.
War is over, we won the wasteland, pack it up lads, we are going home to Lemon!

Going to run Day 3 now, here is hoping that it wont end up being as retarded long as Day 2 was.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2013, 06:24:49 am »

Whatever ya do we'll continue to watch with interest.  :D

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2013, 02:39:01 pm »

So this is what I have been doing for the last... 14 hours.

Nah, but I got lazy and basically spent the entire day chilling and doing absolutely nothing at all.

So unfortunately I didn't quite finish the story bit today. Sorry about that.

Realistically speaking adding a story bit for every day is not going to work out in the long run, they just take too long to write compared to my old stable reports.
Not saying I wont do story bits anymore, but don't expect them every day, and don't expect a full story bit for every session either, I might skip them sometimes or just shorten them down to just one particular event or series of events instead of including everything.
This isn't how I wanted this little project to go, but you know, shit happens, even Replica has IT'S limits (and no Corai, its not "it", you racist bastard).

Anyways, this is the summary for day 3, tomorrow (sunday) I'll finish the story bit for day 3.
Spoilers for Day 3 story bit?
Lycaeon POV, Pokon, Pineapple backstory.

Spoiler: Gameplay Summary (click to show/hide)

Fresh Edit:
Link to Day 3 Story Bit
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 10:08:39 am by Replica »
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2013, 02:46:47 pm »

Yeah, you have a potential loyalty cascade.
In this case, it's okay to cheat-kill her.

Shame to see that you won't always do stories, but it's okay.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2013, 02:54:40 pm »

It can get tedious to do so. I have decided to do so with Limulid and at times my updates there can be lackluster, especially since I don't do any summery of the gameplay because it isn't the gameplay overall that mattered there, but the story it made.

And wait.... Didn't we only have one melee soldier? or was it one of the new arrivals?

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2013, 03:05:37 pm »

Limulid huh?
I should read it, when I have some time to spare.

The problem isn't just that its tedious to write, its that I have other projects aside from Pineapple to write, I apologize for this bit of shameless self advertising but I got this among other things to write.
It just feels hard to make time for the various projects, actually reading something aside from my own work and having a couple of hours of general spare time to do something other than reading and writing.
I wish there were more Replica to go around, or at least more hours a day.

Units, our current rooster lies at this:
Melee Squad A - 5 ponies
Rifle Squad A - 4 ponies

Our melee squad is technically at 4 since one of the knifeponies assigned to it is opposed to life.
The new blood comes from the two migrant waves. A good start for a stable of 17.
We'll need as much ponypower we can get for a future breakthrough operation.

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2013, 04:08:27 pm »

No worries on the stories part. While they are nice, I'm perfectly fine with ordinary Stable reports, so whatever suits your schedule is best. :)

I can tell you now that killing an opposed to life pony won't cause a loyalty cascade, though I'm not sure how she became so, unless she got exposed to radiation and turned into a ghoul. ???
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2013, 04:27:36 pm »

I can tell you now that killing an opposed to life pony won't cause a loyalty cascade
Lies.
In my first comm fort, I killed one of those "opposed to life" ponies, and my military went batshit on each other.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2013, 04:33:01 pm »

No worries on the stories part. While they are nice, I'm perfectly fine with ordinary Stable reports, so whatever suits your schedule is best. :)

I can tell you now that killing an opposed to life pony won't cause a loyalty cascade, though I'm not sure how she became so, unless she got exposed to radiation and turned into a ghoul. ???

She counts an unit under my control for the military, noble positions and therapist, but appears as an NPC stable dweller on the map and is marked as a hostile "opposed to life" unit in the unit list. She is not a ghoul.
There has been no irradiated storms, or any storms for that matter on the map and there is no combat report in which she is involved.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2013, 04:35:01 pm »

I know it'll be shot down, but there's always trying the makeown command or fix migrant. otherwise i see no way around the issue and her death can be blamed on ghouls (Unless it's PSI, in which case sadfaic)

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2013, 04:38:30 pm »

It's worth a shot.
But she'll die anyway, I am not entirely sure I'd like to risk opening the wall again to let a single pony inside.
And nah, it's not PSI, she is down in the hollows being a dick to Corai.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16