Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria - Pineapple (Closed)  (Read 31835 times)

☼!!Troll Fur Sock!!☼

• Bay Watcher
  • Hight Tentacle of the Eastern Marches
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Equestria - Pineapple
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2013, 10:43:54 am »

Do you have any free migrants to be named after me? :3
Quote from: Necrisha
while I'm processing immigrants
Therefore, starve your metalsmiths for maximum gains.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2013, 10:56:01 am »

Do you have any free migrants to be named after me? :3

Shure, absholutely, I still have a few ponies free.
Any requests? Particular labor/class? Race? Gender? etc?

It is a dark stable situated deep within the Everfree Forest...

Are you familiar with the term "Understatement."

Understatement.
That's like, an exotic food isn't it?
Does it taste any good?
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2013, 10:57:48 am »

Yeah, its....something-flavored. I'd be specific but I fear the thread trimmers.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2013, 11:19:52 am »

Wait, I think I know what it was now.
It tastes salty and has an almost sticky quality about it, right?
I hear you get it from various animals and that it is considered a delicacy in some places.
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.

☼!!Troll Fur Sock!!☼

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2013, 02:04:34 pm »

Earth pony, mare, "Leaf". Mechanic, siege engineer and woodcrafter. Preferably "shy", you know, personality traits like doesn't handle stress well, is unassertive, tends not to openly express emotions etc.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2013, 05:11:56 pm »

Earth pony, mare, "Leaf". Mechanic, siege engineer and woodcrafter. Preferably "shy", you know, personality traits like doesn't handle stress well, is unassertive, tends not to openly express emotions etc.

Can't do that much about ingame personality traits, there are only so many migrants that survive the surface and I can't really afford to be picky about them.
But for all story intents and purposes you'll have your traits.
Adding you to pending list for now as Leaf the EP mare, mechanic/siege engineer/woodcrafter and I'll sort you in later.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2013, 07:56:54 am »

Can I claim one of the rifleponies?
Preferably male, Name Frost Byte. Not very talkative, heavy accent. Thick fur.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2013, 12:31:02 pm »

Meanwhile at my house.

Been having some problems with my ISP, Comhem during the nights over the last couple of days, for hours at a time they wont let me load a webpage, and when they do let me it is only for a few minutes-half an hour tops.
Writing new Pineapple's and partaking in Everfree shenanigans is just no fun when you can't even access the damn internet.

Still here is day 4 in all it's glory.
Got kinda lazy with the story bit but it still ended up being the length of a standard fic. Hoh well, enjoy.

Spoiler: Gameplay Summary (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Story Entry (click to show/hide)

Can I claim one of the rifleponies?
Preferably male, Name Frost Byte. Not very talkative, heavy accent. Thick fur.

I like you, you go directly to the point.
"Give me an expendable redshirt, preferably one that doesn't talk that much."
You ask and you shall receive, the next best male riflepony I get is yours, also because your request made me think an awful lot about one of my favorite redshirts, Anthony Carmine, you'll also get the best helmets Pineapple will conjure up.
As for accent, I assume you mean a southern type accent, kinda like Applejack's and Calamity's?
I can try that, but don't go expecting a slur of misspelled words now, not more than usual anyway.

<<< Previous story entry x Next story entry >>>
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 10:13:41 am by Replica »

☼!!Troll Fur Sock!!☼

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2013, 02:30:29 pm »

Another wonderful read Replica. Sucks to hear you're having computer problems.

Coldnar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2013, 02:59:30 pm »

Hope you solve your ISP problems.

Nice story as always too; but it always upsets me a bit when I have to read about ponies getting killed. I only made it about half way through Fallout Equestria before deciding my emotional state after reading a chapter was effecting my daily life. Its a DAMN good story that can make you cry out loud though.

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2013, 05:27:23 pm »

I like the update. It is entertaining, as usual.

I also like the portrayal of my character, except he is a bit exaggerated and has severe case of low spatial awareness, which I dislike. At first I was like "Wut? I have a wife?", but I like her now.

As for the upcoming conversation with Replica, keep in mind that my character is pissed at loosing 2 ponies and dwarves get good thoughts for "He yelled at someone in charge lately." He will be rather impressed that they did so much in such a short time. After calming down a little he will even admit that the ponies down here couldn't save them if they tried and were brave even for opening the way for them. He will also like having turrets, but other than that he won't like his current situation one bit. It is not even that his family won't get a nice room, it is other things. Firstly, this place obviously didn't get the supplies they were supposed to. Secondly they were told that this was an established salvaging outpost, not a hole in the ground. Thirdly, they need defences badly and he won't even be able to do his job properly without a bucking rifle, dammit. Finally, WTF, what kind of lunatic designed this architectural nightmare? The place is a confusing clusterfuck with narrow corridors and you can't get anywhere without having to walk long distances and getting lost in the process. Were they hoping to confuse ghouls if they got inside, or what?

For the time being he will consent to help with whatever civilian labours get assigned to him, but he will insist that his best qualifications are as a soldier.

If he gets a room he will carve his name on it, to stop making mistakes by walking into other ponies' rooms. I imagine at some point somepony will write "He bites" below, giving him another reason to get pissed at vandalism. I also think he will rub some ponies the wrong way, even though his desire is just to keep everypony safe. Well, he did consider leaving Coldnar behind, but sacrificing one pony was simply the only option for the rest of them to live another day. I mean if it wasn't for Poet, I might just face the ghoul myself, letting others escape, but I have a family. No hard feelings, right kiddo?

A biofuel refinery and some ore would be useful right now.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:41:10 pm by Maklak »
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2013, 07:20:46 pm »

That feral ghoul reaver... :o It's easy to forget at times that every unfortunate migrant pulled down by a ghoul is a living, breathing pony, and that the last thing she sees is a rotting, snarling face tearing into her flesh.

Love the update Replica!
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2013, 02:06:47 am »

If he gets a room he will carve his name on it, to stop making mistakes by walking into other ponies' rooms. I imagine at some point somepony will write "He bites" below, giving him another reason to get pissed at vandalism.

*Carves* "Mother is not a classy lady!"   :D

Enjoying the portrayals of all the characters, and how they react in such situations.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16