Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 213423 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2013, 05:53:23 am »

Chaos and fire. Cause all the volcanos around the world that are nearby major cities to erupt.
Chaos and life. Create new animal, head of a goat, body of a komodo dragon, tail of a demon, forelimbs of man, hindlegs of a horse. Tell all these animals that are created to go and preach your word, all who worship you shall have their city restored to life after beinv decimated by the volcanos.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2013, 05:55:52 am »

Chaos and fire. Cause all the volcanos around the world that are nearby major cities to erupt.
Chaos and life. Create new animal, head of a goat, body of a komodo dragon, tail of a demon, forelimbs of man, hindlegs of a horse. Tell all these animals that are created to go and preach your word, all who worship you shall have their city restored to life after beinv decimated by the volcanos.
That sound like it would take a lot of mana. Not to mention against our actions we be doing(being nice).
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2013, 06:01:40 am »

That sound like it would take a lot of mana. Not to mention against our actions we be doing(being nice).
We have followers, it's time to be a cruel god.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2013, 06:02:57 am »

Infuse Life into the darkness, and turn it into our servant. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2013, 06:06:58 am »

Cruel to our enemies yes, random people no.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2013, 06:11:06 am »

Cruel to our enemies yes, random people no.
The world is our enemy. Time to fuck it up so bad it doesn't know which hole it pisses out of.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2013, 06:11:46 am »

So we would be like a cow, burning all the grass we need to survive. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2013, 06:17:12 am »

Known gods
Enemies: Maher(Keep his word)[Death, Lightning and Creation] Grumugga(as the goddess of Orcs, she very hard to kill)[Orcs, Earth, and Water]
NAP:
Allies: Unknown god(dead)Uristiel[earth,creation and war]Krait[snakes, chaos and air]
Other: Quentas(dead?)[Light, earth and something] a God of Kobolds(ally with Grumugga against Krait)Serena[Air, Knowledge, and Light]Agamemnon[chaos, ??? and ???]

Gods created races
Firejacket: Got foe or friend targeting. make Fire Nector. Reproduce by gathering heat. Our creation.
Undead: Zombie all changed to Fungus Spawn. skeletons still working. Maher creation.
Chaos trees: Trees that are a danger to some. Beings with flesh that fall near them become Fungus Spawn. Our creation.
Fungus Spawn: Similar to zombie. Our (sort of) creation
Mud Golem: What they sound like. Grumugga creation
Stems: Carry the next generation in their hair. Our creation
Giant Web-Spiders: What you would think one is. Our creation.
Gold Dragon: Giant dragon. Fast regeneration. Three breath attack(fire, chaos and life). Low intelligence. Our creation.
Flamedrakes: Poison tail. breath fire. Our(with krait adding) creation.
Fire mole: A large digging mole with fire claws. Our creation.
Baelthorax: A kill and replace assassin. Some of them blistered at silver. Agamemnon creation.
Unnamed tall, thin man: Tendrils grow from back. Light pass through it. Eats bark. Vomit flammable oil and fungus spores(make Fungus Spawn). Telepath. Smart.

Items
Fire Nector: Made by firejackets. Tasty. Healing properties when used as a salve. Explode when mix with salt water. Our creation.
Unnamed chaos rose brush: 5 foot tall. Intelligent. Friend or foe gate. Our creation.
Bluemelons: Bush with watermelons-sized berry. Our creation.
Unnamed tree: Infused with Life and Fire to the point it interfere with Iceand Death. Our creation.
Silver:money
manarack:Mana made stone

non-god NPC
Azula: god-powered fire user, worship us
Eldrick: god-powered plant user. Grandson of Tiberius. worship us
Lara: Eldrick wife. Life boon. worship us
Turon, priest of Quentas: Former worship Quentas now worship us. We destroyed his house making Firejactet
Ustan, the town merchant: Worship us.
Tiberius: Former old man now flight-capable chaos plant/metal/fire golem. Grandfather of Eldrick. worship us
Laksus: Werepire(sort of). Fast. Hyper-speed regeneration(only in human form). Daggers-user. Tough as hell(took Tiberius' kick like it was nothing). Reborn. Like fighting. worship no one, but like us.
Narcissus: high priestess of Krait. Wings and serpentine fangs. Has healing boon from us.
Carlson: someone.
Edward: alchemist. Chaos boon. worship us

Unknown names of mention
Igniel the Wrathful: Fire user. lead armies.

Places
Ceres: Nearby city. Many gods there fighting for worshippers.
Minas Iroh: The first village. Human. Our only powerbase
Ravenholt: Gorden Freeman was hereOne of Maher's ex-powerbase. Werewolfs.
Minas Nurgle: Human.
Aquitaine: Human.
Halls of Beard-Vomit: Dwarfs.
Leafgarden: Elves.
Maherport: Maher' ego as a city.

Civilizations
Empire of Tranquility: Like order so order gods encounter likely(may have Frost and Death). Mages and other magic users are killed.

Other things
Alpharia: Name of planet.
Duroni: Our starting continent.

NRDL right don't bite the hand.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:03:51 pm by scapheap »

Corruptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Come to the dark side, we have cookies. And beer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2013, 06:18:31 am »

Chaos is change so change the remaining dark power to life power.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You decide to change your tactics, when attempting to restore the other half of the corn field. You use Life energy to restore the crops, while simultaneously assaulting the Death energy with the power of Chaos, the element of change.

Unhindered by the Death energy, your Life infusion goes much more smoothly, causing only 10 mana to be used. The Death energy seems to have been mutated into Water energy, causing the soil to be perpetually hydrated.
(1d20 : 16 + LifeSkill(1) + ChaosSkill(0) = 17)

The corn field is now fully restored. Do you wish to restore the cotton and wheat fields?

You do not have enough mana for such a creation - yet. However, you could probably create something smaller and simpler.

Your attention is drawn back to the town as a sickly, melodious voice rings out, broadcast to every villager. "Not only have you refused to worship me, but now you turn to a God named Donut, of all things? Let me be entirely clear to you mortal worms - if every man, woman, and child is not worshipping Maher by three days hence...I'll introduce you to some of my pets, and believe me, you'll be begging for something as benign as a crop-blight if that comes to pass."

Chaos rises, as all Order dies.

Instinct, Intellect, Intuition

Walk always in the Shadow, and both Darkness and Light will follow.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2013, 06:20:52 am »

Tell Maher this "Shove it up your incorporeal ass and walk away. Touch these people and i will kill off every single one of your followers and shit on your shrines."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2013, 06:21:57 am »

Create an Avatar.  Make it in the shape of a donut, but with humanoid arms and legs.  In the empty center hole, place a vortex of fire, essentially turning it into a massive, ludicrous cannon.  Use it to defend the village.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2013, 06:24:17 am »

Tell Maher this "Shove it up your incorporeal ass and walk away. Touch these people and i will kill off every single one of your followers and shit on your shrines."
More upper class like, but this.

cotton and wheat fields restore with the same method.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2013, 06:42:25 am »

Create an Avatar.  Make it in the shape of a donut, but with humanoid arms and legs.  In the empty center hole, place a vortex of fire, essentially turning it into a massive, ludicrous cannon.  Use it to defend the village.
Make it a pink-frosted sprinkled donut for protection.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2013, 07:41:21 am »

((Can you please use teal instead of blue? It's badly readable on Darkling))

Laugh in the priest's face, pointing out true Maher's words. Then apply chaos to his mind to turn him into a vegetable, so he'll listen to our orders and nothing else. Then imbue his flesh with fire to turn him into a fire elemental to protect against Maher's creations. Then tell all non-believers that they have nothing to fear from Maher and that Quentas is dead.

We really should have taken destruction...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 07:44:32 am by Dariush »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2013, 07:57:08 am »

Laugh in the priest's face, pointing out true Maher's words. Then apply chaos to his mind to turn him into a vegetable, so he'll listen to our orders and nothing else. Then imbue his flesh with fire to turn him into a fire elemental to protect against Maher's creations. Then tell all non-believers that they have nothing to fear from Maher and that Quentas is dead.
No
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 130