Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: ~~ RTD Millennia ~~  (Read 2883 times)

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ RTD Millennia ~~
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 12:01:45 pm »

PTW. Tempted to submit the newly late James Lanthorn from Life begins at death, but it's still running.
So just PTW.

Hmmm..I guess I should remove mine then.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 01:02:10 pm »

Ooh! Ooh! This is by no means old, but I will join James Lanthorn.

With...

MICHAEL MOTHAFUCKIN SCHULER! DISEMBODIED SOUL AND SERVANT OF THE DEMON OF DARKNESS, FROM THE LANDS OF LIFE BEGINS AT DEATH!

Spoiler: Michael Schuler (click to show/hide)

Whenever his body dies, he can posess a different one, given that they roll low enough on will. His re-death was caused by a copy of his master that he summoned and that tore apart his very soul! This first maniffested itself after he escaped from the Jar O Souls. Later, the Jar O Souls was destroyed by him, causing him to regain mortality, so he could not possess a new body. However, he tried to contact the Demon of Light, wich failed, he contacted the Demon of Darkness, but neverthless somewhat regained his ability to possess other people.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=118106.0

Mike joins in chapter 3.

This was my first character in an RTD that survived beyond turn 12, and by no means legendary, I'm also not very good of an RTD player (yet). But hey, I guess i'll throw my sheet up here and see what happens.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:06:14 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 01:23:15 pm »

PTW. Tempted to submit the newly late James Lanthorn from Life begins at death, but it's still running.
So just PTW.

Don't bother, I decided to submit it in the end.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 01:25:01 pm »

So just PTW.

Don't bother, I decided to submit it in the end.

Oh well..

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 02:02:21 pm »

Lynda Kuznetsova, aka Ray, of You Are the Villain. That was the first RtD I ran. If GMing doesn't count as playing...gimme a sec...
Since when did GMing equal playing?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 02:06:50 pm »

Lynda Kuznetsova, aka Ray, of You Are the Villain. That was the first RtD I ran. If GMing doesn't count as playing...gimme a sec...
Since when did GMing equal playing?
GMing exceeds playing.
Um. What are some RtDs I played in a while ago...?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 02:14:02 pm »

Um. What are some RtDs I played in a while ago...?
You *cough* still *cough cough* have not *sneeze* updated roll to mutate *cough cough cough cough*

What didn't you play?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 02:21:58 pm »

Trawling the old RtDs I was in...the first? (oldest last post) was YOU IN SECRET LABORATORY, in which I created a "deadopus" that smelled poisonously bad and then tried to turn into Bruce Banner before the game ended. Another minimalist RtD I was in involved me dying, followed by getting the Nobel Peace Prize for using knowledge of everything to make a machine that allows everyone to ascend to a higher plane of existence; sadly, that game also ended early, leaving the world unascended.
If we need more detail, the Cerveola Incident, where I was an Armenian medical student with a prosthetic leg; that game ended before much of anything happened, too.
Finally, another ExKirby Production, in The Redshirt Army I managed to steal and use a machine gun before the game ended.

If more detail is needed than any of those games provide, I'll look through more recent games.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 05:30:20 am »

Millennia Bump.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 05:40:46 am »

Millennia Bump.

Did you really have to   
I mean come on,I don't even think it was on the third page like some others that got ignored.
Do you want people to apply so badly?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 05:47:17 am »

I would, but none of my characters have gone 10 turns(wasteland mini-turns not included)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 07:11:57 am »

Hmm, I suppose I can sign up. I'll pull out a character I quite liked.

Sheltering Leaves, real name Sanera. An 185 year old elven Kai with long black hair and green eyes who used only his body in battle and was very protective of his monkey companion Merame. Of the original five Kai who set out from their monastery, Sheltering Leaves was the only survivor when the game died 57 official turns and two dozen or so mini-turns in. He was named for his love of the woods and his desire to protect and guide his companions - the fact he was the only survivor of the five weighed very heavily on his mind.

As for a few of his accomplishments, he defeated Silent Fox in a duel and became the 1st Rank brother of the group. He helped plan an ambush against a Giak horde and killed about 1/6th of them on his own. In the fight against the Gourgaz, he disabled its right leg and along with the rest of his allies earned the Gourgaz Slayer achievement. He captured two sentries, although not before one could blow a warning horn. He intercepted a poisoned dagger meant for Silent Fox - getting poisoned himself in the process - and killed the man who wielded it. He released the soul of a dead dragon, which was warned to have consequences later. He was KO'd by a coven of half-Elf, half-Spider dark mages, but Merame healed him with a potion and he rejoined the fight but not in time to save Silent Fox - although he did defeat his brother Kai's killer one second after the fact.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2013, 03:25:18 am »

Ahh, one of Dwarmin's RTDs, SC? Loved them. Especially his first one (Ok, that was his second but XD)? Yeah.

Loved them so much, that my first post (heh) into the RTD forum began with his game. After that, I found home.

From the Fortress of Blood, and who part of my avatar is based on...

Cheers to hoping this won't die out ExKirby. :P

Also...I guess the summary is surmised in the character sheet itself. XD Eheh...Game stopped at Death's Door though, but it was an epic cliffhanger.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 03:39:53 am »

Too bad I couldn't pull Vorathu out from there, but he only lasted about five turns, mostly by PM.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:43:01 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2013, 07:29:33 am »

I highly doubt my character will be accepted but i have a novice fleshwarper/pyromancer whose only claim is becoming a kelpman and utterly destroying his own hands. outcast power

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:37:17 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3