Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ~~ RTD Millennia ~~  (Read 2884 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ RTD Millennia ~~
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 08:18:03 am »

Too bad I couldn't pull Vorathu out from there, but he only lasted about five turns, mostly by PM.
And all he did was punk my support caster/love interest and make me all paranoid about trees. D:<

I highly doubt my character will be accepted but i have a novice fleshwarper/pyromancer whose only claim is becoming a kelpman and utterly destroying his own hands. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=109296.0
Heh, funny you should mention him...

No I won't explain why. :3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 08:23:03 am »

Yeah, but he was fun to play. To quote Harry S. Plinkett, "He was evil and he loved it." It's very rare I play a character so shamelessly vile, and I quite liked his backstory and speech patterns. Admittedly I'm pretty sure he wasn't going to survive his encounter with Rykmar, and even if he did he probably wasn't going to become a recurring villain, but damn it, I liked him. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 08:40:47 am »

Really? I was pretty concerned he was gonna club me like a seal if I screwed up, and haunt me the rest of the dungeon otherwise. >_>
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2013, 06:33:08 pm »

And thus the thousandth RtD on the forums never even got to the first turn.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2013, 08:35:51 pm »

Which is strangely fitting in its own way.
Pages: 1 2 [3]