Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789590 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - A Glorious Revival! (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1170 on: June 07, 2013, 01:04:12 pm »

Lets throw elven sandals into siegers' faces next time! With steel minecart shotgun.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: June 07, 2013, 01:14:10 pm »

Lets throw elven sandals into siegers' faces next time! With steel minecart shotgun.
Tourist trap.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: June 07, 2013, 01:44:43 pm »

BLOODY TOURISTS

Literally.  They are literally covered and soaked in blood.
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: June 07, 2013, 02:52:14 pm »

How many times did you ask for this? Three times?
You and me are taking our second turns after each other. If noone builds a minecart shotgun until then, I could help you construct one.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: June 07, 2013, 05:16:37 pm »

How many times did you ask for this? Three times?
You and me are taking our second turns after each other. If noone builds a minecart shotgun until then, I could help you construct one.

We haven't really had a whole lot of chance to build something as mechanically complex as a steel minecart shotgun, on account of getting nearly killed by voidspawn or the like every year or two.

Or.... or kobolds.

:-[
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: June 07, 2013, 05:27:45 pm »

Ok, Someone redorf me into an engineer and make me build this. Make sure you name me Ash Williams, Profession: Housewares

I shall make my boomstick, or I will die trying.
Treatment status: Success.
Patient status: Deceased.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: June 07, 2013, 07:39:55 pm »

So, apparently, somewhere on the planet that Murdermachines is on, is a book titled "The Voidspawn For The Beginning Practitioner". This scares me somewhat. I only know this because it is engraved on an artifact copper breastplate.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: June 07, 2013, 07:48:19 pm »

So, apparently, somewhere on the planet that Murdermachines is on, is a book titled "The Voidspawn For The Beginning Practitioner". This scares me somewhat. I only know this because it is engraved on an artifact copper breastplate.
Sounds like AnimaRytak has been doing a little extra writing on the side...
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: June 08, 2013, 12:09:40 am »

One question: Is it too late for me to ask for a turn? I'd love to take the fort for a spin (and subsequent probable destruction due to ineptitude), or am I too late and will the fort now belong to the more experienced players?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: June 08, 2013, 02:51:34 am »

"Dear Diary
Today I ripped apart a voidspawn drone. It exploded in a shower of blood and gore. It was so beautiful, it made me feel like a princess!
~AnimaRytak
P.S. Fuck you Diary."

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: June 08, 2013, 04:00:39 am »

"Dear Diary
Today I ripped apart a voidspawn drone. It exploded in a shower of blood and gore. It was so beautiful, it made me feel like a princess!
~AnimaRytak
P.S. Fuck you Diary."

Oh god I lol'd.

Krevsin added to the overseer list.

Lastly, music for the voidgod.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: June 08, 2013, 04:19:00 am »

"Dear Diary
~AnimaRytak
P.S. Fuck you Diary."

Oh god I lol'd.

Krevsin added to the overseer list.

Lastly, music for the voidgod.

This also suits him quite well, I feel.

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: June 08, 2013, 04:19:46 am »

Excellent, I shall plan out the massacring of the populace train my Dwarf Fortress skills.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: June 08, 2013, 09:50:49 am »

Excellent, I shall plan out the massacring of the populace train my Dwarf Fortress skills.
I bet half of the DF player's first thought upon reading this is 'Where's the difference?'.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

xSkeletalx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: June 08, 2013, 10:13:17 am »

"Dear Diary
~AnimaRytak
P.S. Fuck you Diary."

awesome...!
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 272