Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789725 times)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - A Glorious Revival! (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1455 on: August 23, 2013, 06:57:18 am »

I'll get started sometime this weekend. Need to make sure I point my insanity in the right direction.

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: August 23, 2013, 07:14:17 am »

Well, do it like all of us: follow the nice, coherently laid out plans in the OP ;) it is there for a reason  :P

Important: Before you get swamped by all of the stuff going on, look at the Dorfinator and try to Dorf whoever died... I had originally planned to do that, but one thing drives out another as they say, and all's well that ends well, though we shouldn't say that until we reached the steps of our homes...
Sorry, got distracted. You will, too!
I don't care. I have discovered that if you spawn elves this way, cats will chase them down and eat them.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: August 23, 2013, 02:20:53 pm »

yeah, Kobold Torturer was me, i think. If there's no Krosan in the fort, then Kobold Torturer lost his nickname at some point.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: August 24, 2013, 08:41:51 am »

And just a protip - do NOT attempt to salvage anything on the topside.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: August 24, 2013, 10:08:58 am »

And just a protip - do NOT attempt to salvage anything on the topside.

But it's always so entertaining.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: August 25, 2013, 03:03:53 pm »

Well, if you slowly expand the area we control (build moar walls!) it should be possible. Voidspawn bone bolts are really effective!
I don't care. I have discovered that if you spawn elves this way, cats will chase them down and eat them.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: August 25, 2013, 03:44:40 pm »

We barely control the inside of our walls. I wouldn't dare to declare control of anything beyond our gates.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: August 25, 2013, 03:59:13 pm »

We barely control the inside of our walls heads. I wouldn't dare to declare control of anything beyond our gates.

FTFY

Kazimuth

• Bay Watcher
  • [ARTIFICIAL_HIVEABLE]
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #1463 on: August 25, 2013, 08:31:02 pm »

I just read through all of this thread and the Deathgate thread. This fortress is terrifying.

...I want in! (added myself to the dorfinator + requesting turn)  :D
I'm not sure this was a good idea

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: August 28, 2013, 01:36:33 am »

I just read through all of this thread and the Deathgate thread. This fortress is terrifying.
The last one was more insane, but we will be getting there. As soon as the Assrena can be populated with Spawn of the Deep and the Void and letting them duke it out while we munch plump HELLmet stew however...

Also: I want another turn!

What I find terrifying at the moment is the amount of overseers that have skipped their turn :/

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: August 28, 2013, 02:17:10 pm »

That's not terrifying unless you consider how many of those were due to sudden acts of Terry.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: August 28, 2013, 08:53:29 pm »

Sorry, my first attempt broke and I had a near-Terry experience when I saw someone glow blue. I'll get back to this tomorrow.

gunpowdertea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: August 29, 2013, 02:49:30 pm »

Like in the Simpsons episode "I bring you peace..." or the normal blue glowing voidspawn or IRL?
Good luck, still. I was not complaining, "after all, English is a second language to me" as Dr. King Schulz from Düsseldorf would say ;)

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: August 29, 2013, 04:08:51 pm »

I saw someone glow blue. I'll get back to this tomorrow.
Please tell me you are talking about the computer characters. Please.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: August 29, 2013, 09:32:14 pm »

Damn eldritch abomination, breaking into the real world time and time again. We need to get Terry under observation by the guys over at the SCP Foundation, stat.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 272