Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 788494 times)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1770 on: October 18, 2013, 09:50:23 pm »

I would not like them spread on toast.
I would not like them in a roast.
I would not like them here or there.
I would not like them anywhere.
I will not give those eggs a try
'cuz if I do then I will die.

I hear ya Fool....-oh look an egg roast *crunch*
GA-
(add another 3 more grave stones Pere...we lost several new guys! then again a migrant mass running for their lives agains voidspawn trying to tear them a new one and goblins attacking and all sorts of crap....i  give at least 1/6 of them a chance of survival...so at least 5 more into the fort! and if we can keep it up with a few more we can have all the named dwarves running around again!!! and then we can have the fun begin again in earnest!!! hopefully i actually manage to practice DW during thanksgiving so i can take a try over decem 19th to jan 5...only time i would be availble for a com DW...at least untill around may or june...)

Good luck with STALKING watching the four surviving dwarves...wonder if we can make a storage room for the egg roast and move it all there...as well as the contaminated food...HEY WAIT!!! can we use the contaminated food as a weapon against the voidspawn!?!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Sentor

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: October 19, 2013, 12:06:24 am »

...holy hell. I read through Deathgate and Murdermachines in four bloodsoaked sittings over the past few days and had some crazy, crazy dreams.

Dorf me once the population gets back up. This madness is too legendary not to be a part of.

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: October 19, 2013, 12:28:46 am »

Dorf me once the population gets back up. This madness is too legendary not to be a part of.

Ditto.  Also, someone should probably update the Dorfinator ^_^''
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: October 19, 2013, 12:36:00 am »

Welcome to deathgate home of the doombuger...with each new dorf added to our epic fortress we shall one day surpass all other fortresses and one day create a fortress so dwarfy we will get bored trying to kill it off with all 5 of the epic ways to die in DF....if we manage to survive all 5 i suggest we add our fort to the fact its pretty much immortal and should be a permament homeland of the most badass dwarves in existance....as well as a back-up base if we ever get the chance to invade golbin fortressess...why can they attack us and we cant attack them directly? should make some fun getting back our spoils of war or get the chance to Enslave hire goblins as cheap labor...mostly for hauling shit around.

we might even become a dwarf fortress version of the roman empire...except we will last till the end of the wotrld again when the age of twlight happens upon us again and were tossed back into the void for awhile untill we find another damn world to conquer...

the legacy of the body snatcher void wraiths shall never die!!! (the long string of dead fortresses covered in dwarf carcasses of epic fail/win would leave a reminder whos the best damn fortressers around!!!)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: October 19, 2013, 03:34:46 am »

I can count at least a few ways we've lost this fort. A couple while still managing to keep the fort running.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: October 19, 2013, 10:25:53 am »

...holy hell. I read through Deathgate and Murdermachines in four bloodsoaked sittings over the past few days and had some crazy, crazy dreams.

Christ. Good thing you didn't download any saves...I did and then Terry fucked up my hard drive. If you did download *anything* Deathgate or Murdermachines related, Armok help you. Your soul belongs to Terry now.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1776 on: October 19, 2013, 04:20:39 pm »

Christ. Good thing you didn't download any saves...I did and then Terry fucked up my hard drive. If you did download *anything* Deathgate or Murdermachines related, Armok help you. Your soul belongs to Terry now.
Crap, it happened to you, too? I thought it was an unrelated virus!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: October 19, 2013, 11:46:40 pm »

This magnificent has taken on hell itself, only to fall to food poisoning?

How incredibly idiotic incredibly stupid DWARFY!!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Sentor

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: October 20, 2013, 01:13:09 am »

No no, no no no. He's already in my dreams...Terry is in my HEAD. It's only a matter of time now...

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: October 20, 2013, 04:48:30 am »

Who's next, BTW? The Show Must Go On!!!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: October 20, 2013, 01:19:22 pm »

No no, no no no. He's already in my dreams...Terry is in my HEAD. It's only a matter of time now...

of course! the moment you play dwarf fortress or read this forum your soul belongs to terry! i thought everyone knew this by now...(hes been messing with me since read the frist page of Deathgate!) mostly minor stuff...figure it's saving up for when i get DF on my comp at home...Physics and my computer will weep at what i will unleash upon them! (still thinking on how to make a shower system for the dwarves...so that way FB extract wont fuck my fort up!)

And yes whens the next update on the misadventures and chaotic hellish lives of our Dwarf Incarnations? i wish to See Chaosmaker get his head torn off by either a clown or a FB...or at least die in a dwarvenly mega-awsome way of holding back an entire tide of demons with the Red Monster Sword *i claimed the dwarf that made it in Deathgate now! he wasnt taken by a player so i picked the poor bastard! Me thinks that the Red Monster Sword was the Key that terry needed to invade deathgae and torment the dwarves for enternity!*

zlurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: October 21, 2013, 02:32:33 am »

I signed up as row 58 on the dorfinator. :D

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: October 21, 2013, 06:53:36 am »

And yes whens the next update on the misadventures and chaotic hellish lives of our Dwarf Incarnations? i wish to See Chaosmaker get his head torn off by either a clown or a FB...or at least die in a dwarvenly mega-awsome way of holding back an entire tide of demons with the Red Monster Sword

He may not have even been dorfed yet. we got no vessels.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: October 21, 2013, 10:09:51 am »

And yes whens the next update on the misadventures and chaotic hellish lives of our Dwarf Incarnations? i wish to See Chaosmaker get his head torn off by either a clown or a FB...or at least die in a dwarvenly mega-awsome way of holding back an entire tide of demons with the Red Monster Sword

He may not have even been dorfed yet. we got no vessels.

I know....sad aint it? Sigh...damn WW2 batlefeild...also damn tourists for spawning so damn fast, their probably heralding the extinction of dwarves at an early time. still at least we didnt fall to the goblins yet...then again kolbolds got to us last time. Heres to hoping we dont die horribly just yet, i want to see everyone dorfed and then thrown into a mash into hell...maybe we can make a sort of passage way for the clown car to get to the surface and let them fight the tourists and see who wins? if anything we can cover ourselves with artifact hatchcovers and lockdown the fort untill either the clowns or the tourists win, then pick off the winners with bolts. Plus we can have a massive graveyard on the surface for the clowns and the tourists so that way everyone knows who rules these damn lands! (even the elves will bow before us!!! damn pointy arrogant pointy eared tree huggers!!!)

i wonder if we can eventually turn murdermachines into a dwarven kingdom? (have the nobles in 4x4 rooms filled with gold objects and a personal tomb somewhere...itll shut them up for awhile yet!!!) and if we get a dwarf king...well...i think we all know whos taking that poor sod!!! Souls for The Void God!!!

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: October 21, 2013, 04:15:36 pm »

Has anyone else died?
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 272