Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 777797 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #1950 on: November 21, 2013, 05:13:19 am »

Some risky constructions have to be done in the caverns. Luckily the most dangerous creatures in there currently are some bat men. Peregarrette is taking care of them easily.
Only damn batmen can breath in the clouds of miasma emanating from Boatmurdered.
Hell, when I read this, I couldn't help picture this.

Sorry for shit-quality.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: November 21, 2013, 07:25:31 am »

...nananananana batman!...
we are in some serious shit right now.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: November 21, 2013, 07:28:03 am »

...nananananana batman!...
we are in some serious shit right now.
Oh, really?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: November 21, 2013, 07:33:51 am »

the year is almost over. i've secured the underground farms and ordered some rooms to be dug out for our dwarvesto sleep in. it's a complete mess and ugly as hell but it should do for a while.

of course UNLESS WE STARVE

remember when is said the next overseer should probably try to set up a proper food industry?
yeah, have fun with that

we had some incidents with a giant mole and a giant bat but the injured dwarves should be fine. in hope of saving the fort i reclaimed a lot of tallow.

maybe it'll keep the dwarves alive until we get some plump helmets. or until somebody sets up an aboveground farm for berries.
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: November 21, 2013, 08:11:23 am »

I'm not sure if tallow eadible in raw, but it's for sure cookable into meals.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: November 21, 2013, 09:27:16 am »

I'm not sure if tallow eadible in raw, but it's for sure cookable into meals.
Dog tallow makes really good biscuits.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 21, 2013, 11:16:13 am »

welp were eating fat tonight!

and who the hell is cooking the plump spawn!?!

we need the plump helmates to be around the 200 spawns before we start eating them to insure we have a supply of cheap food and booze!

dammit! i suggest we lynch order yuli to step down for the next year...and put in somone who can save the fort via food supply and booze!

who wants it? (i sure as hell cant play duie to the fact im still at job corps...and if i could it would be a couple weeks before i could play)

also whats the situation on the surface? are the spawn still running around withe their thralls?

becuase if so were definetly taking the boatmurdered path and letting the enemies fight amongest themselves...or was it spearbreakers?
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: November 21, 2013, 12:33:55 pm »

Finished my year. Will upload the save and some pictures of the fort... soon.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: November 21, 2013, 03:49:49 pm »

becuase if so were definetly taking the boatmurdered path and letting the enemies fight amongest themselves...or was it spearbreakers?

Spearbreakers probably, though I've not read it; Boatmurdered had goblins and elephants getting along just fine until they were all consumed in waves of fire and death from the Boatmurdered Mega Magma Cannon.

Until the fort was killed by a dead puppy.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: November 21, 2013, 10:39:14 pm »

awww the dead puppy....

hmmmm

did anima say we couldnt weaponize magma or make a pointless contraption using lava? (i has an evil idea...)

Idea: make our sqaure box the size of 3/4 the map, and have a "land" bridge where we want caravans comming into...

next we find a lava sea, and make a lava proof pump and such...then we pump the magma into the ground surrounding the outside of the "safety"box...except for the land bridge! allow us to have a super-massive magma moat with still a path for invaders and merchants and migrants to get into! (i suggest an airlock scenerio so we can control who goes in and out!)

if not...then good luck fella's on making the fort survive untill we can get everything reclaimed and expand indefinetely...

i suggest that we colonize hell when we have a large enough army with enough cannon-fodder (goblins and thralls...and maybe if we capture one a spawn or two) and after collapsing several hallways onto the demon army, as well as trapvill...and letting the goblins fight the demons and Then letting the spawn fight the demons...we fight the demons remaining army in a battle worthy of deathgate! then we remake the bunker! and slowly expand into hell...turning the surface into a thing of the past! and then we take hell for our own! (aka:turnning hell into our immortal firey slave)

and then when we get bored we allow a final battle/allow a invasion of goblins and thralls come into deathgate...only to be slaughtered outside
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: November 22, 2013, 04:44:23 am »

Yes, Anima expressly forbade the weaponisation of magma.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 22, 2013, 05:10:46 am »

Dead puppy? I thought it was the eternal siegeburn that did BM in.

Anyway. One spawn. HARVEST THE CAVERNS! Yeah a berry farm sounds like a great idea.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: November 22, 2013, 08:47:48 am »

HARVEST THE CAVERNS! Yeah a berry farm sounds like a great idea.
Harvest the caravans!
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: November 22, 2013, 09:49:16 am »

Dead puppy? I thought it was the eternal siegeburn that did BM in.

A dead puppy wedged open the front gates at one point when the Magma-Cannon was being fired and caused fire to spread through the fort. This being the 2D version, fire was even harder to deal with and the smoke and burnification caused a massive tantrum spiral, most beautifully exemplified by the Flaming Rampage of Sankis the Great.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: November 22, 2013, 11:24:02 am »

oh course...i suggest we send the millitary after the spawn...frist the dogs and captives though! then we build a even bigger wall around the fort and connect it to the old murdermachines fort entrence...that way we can have 2 airlock capable entrenes in case of seige...migrants....and harvesting the caravans of elves and men. Dwavres are safe....for now...we need them for migrants!!!

wish you guys luck and looking forward to the new update!
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 272