Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789179 times)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2010 on: December 13, 2013, 07:05:36 pm »

Wasn't there an artifact spear in amongst the training ones?
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: December 13, 2013, 07:11:31 pm »

No, there was, for some reason, a real, probably elf-made spear in the middle of the damned thing.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: December 13, 2013, 09:09:55 pm »

I suggest setting up a danger room, if only to allow us to survive long enough to get the demons to fight the Voidspawn. Or just kill us, but that doesn't really matter at this point.
Yeah, we had a danger room. Every time I fired it up a baby got mutilated. Go figure.

This one's frontpage worthy.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: December 14, 2013, 08:37:22 am »

Agreed. It says something about Deathgate/Murdermachines daily life (i.e. that it is insane and horrifying).
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: December 14, 2013, 10:04:47 pm »

I suggest setting up a danger room, if only to allow us to survive long enough to get the demons to fight the Voidspawn. Or just kill us, but that doesn't really matter at this point.
Yeah, we had a danger room. Every time I fired it up a baby got mutilated. Go figure.

meh a least the baby wasnt in carp trainng, and we hadnt instilled the kindergarden yet. if we had those kids would be hard-core veteran fighters by the time they were 10...and probably not give a crap anymore about anything...the perfect drone/vessel for our will!

other then that, yeag we had an elf war-spear in the danger room, and hell those dwarves signed a contract that we ARENT legally obligaed to do shit to them or even care about their livelehood/anything about them besides their useful;ness as a body to fill the meat grinder, plus the danger room IS CALLED THE DANGERROOM for a reason people! of course those babies would get mutilatedf, our dwarves were trying to toughen their kids up! so what if timmys missing a leg, just goes to show those goblins whos boss why they keep on trying to hit that missing leg while hes beating them to a pulp with a dwarf sock. naked. and also sober. finally beardless as well. and covered in fb-goo...dont ask were the goo came from.
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: December 15, 2013, 09:23:54 am »

Try a reclaim, and if it fails a do-over and/or restart is always a (unappealing) option.

You can't kill the undead fortress...right?!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: December 15, 2013, 04:43:41 pm »

Try a reclaim, and if it fails a do-over and/or restart is always a (unappealing) option.

this is murdermachines of course we will find a way to kill an undead fortress...somehowe either through fps death or save files being tampered with by terry...we alwasy find a way to end horribly and in suffering. at this rate this will be a fortress of reclaimation...still any chance of reclaiming the old fortress halls and sealing up the fort untill fresh migrants arrive to take part in the ever expanding millitary (i suggest we go the way of sparta and anyone not doing a imporant job-food, minning, drink-making, making furniture and of course building) is suck into the millitary so that all dwarves can at least defend themselves for a year. that way gives us fresh recruits in rotation cycles..and we can just dwarfpile a voidspawn and see how that works, by my guess we could theotrtically kill one via a thousand bites....

litterally, if dwarf fortress is feel nasty enough. if we somehow get lasher weapons (whips) into our fort all the better! with the godslaying weapons in the hands of our champions...the goblins will be torn to shreds in to time!!! *even if its not a dwarvish weapon i suggest we use them...we can make them menance with spikes and stuff to make it all the more dwarveny...and on fire!)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: December 15, 2013, 05:52:56 pm »

this is murdermachines of course we will find a way to kill an undead fortress...somehowe either through fps death or save files being tampered with by terry...we alwasy find a way to end horribly and in suffering. at this rate this will be a fortress of reclaimation...still any chance of reclaiming the old fortress halls and sealing up the fort untill fresh migrants arrive to take part in the ever expanding millitary (i suggest we go the way of sparta and anyone not doing a imporant job-food, minning, drink-making, making furniture and of course building) is suck into the millitary so that all dwarves can at least defend themselves for a year. that way gives us fresh recruits in rotation cycles..and we can just dwarfpile a voidspawn and see how that works, by my guess we could theotrtically kill one via a thousand bites....

litterally, if dwarf fortress is feel nasty enough. if we somehow get lasher weapons (whips) into our fort all the better! with the godslaying weapons in the hands of our champions...the goblins will be torn to shreds in to time!!! *even if its not a dwarvish weapon i suggest we use them...we can make them menance with spikes and stuff to make it all the more dwarveny...and on fire!)

Ok, I'm going to ask now.

Are you:
A. Demented,
B. Insane, or
C. Mad?

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: December 15, 2013, 07:14:54 pm »

Ok, I'm going to ask now.

Are you:
A. Demented,
B. Insane, or
C. Mad?

was sane once, befoe i started playing dwarf fortress, being hold up inside due to the weather has that affect up here in alaska. that and its warf fortress, being insane is part of the playing description.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: December 15, 2013, 07:15:52 pm »

Are you:
A. Demented,
B. Insane, or
C. Mad?

D. All of the above?

But seriously, it's been too long without proper update.  :(
I was ready to do suicide run with the reclaim force just to get some entertainment on this fort, but Yuli  jumped the gun...

I think Buffy was ready to die with wooden training spear in hand for Odin, and SanDiego, Lolfail, tryrar and peregarrett were ready to go too.
...do I get one more volunteer? I'll promise some campy writefagotry in few days.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: December 15, 2013, 07:28:35 pm »

No. We need to stalk Yuli Vlasi and physically get the save out of him. Nothing less.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: December 15, 2013, 07:47:15 pm »

okay, lets get started, hopefully we ge the save up and regain the fort again...for the third damn time!

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: December 17, 2013, 01:04:29 pm »

No. We need to stalk Yuli Vlasi and physically get the save out of him. Nothing less.
oh crap.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 01:07:13 pm by Yuli Vlasi »
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: December 17, 2013, 01:06:39 pm »

i've finally uploaded the save, you can find the link below. i am sorry that it took me so long. i have no excuses.
who's next?
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: December 17, 2013, 02:09:46 pm »

If I'm reading things right, it's Pufferfish, then Mr. Strange, then me, then Lolfail0009. Somebody needs to find Anima to edit the front page. Or make a new one (mutiny!).

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 272