Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 789202 times)

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2190 on: January 24, 2014, 06:42:23 am »

D4E, mind if I sig that?  ^_^
Feel free! My second sig ever, and it's within less than a week of the first.
If by "feasting" you mean "spasming on floor, foaming at mouth, courtesy of paralysing agent" then yeah, we feast on them.
Wrong eldritch abomination. I meant the Voidspawn.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: January 24, 2014, 07:35:31 am »

Awesome, sig'd ^_^
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: January 24, 2014, 08:18:43 am »

If by "feasting" you mean "spasming on floor, foaming at mouth, courtesy of paralysing agent" then yeah, we feast on them.

Come now sir. That is the gecko sauce. There are no documented circumstances of the voidspawn biscuits killing the test subjects.

We're actually launching a commercial for them. "NIGHTMARE COOKIES: THEY'RE SO FHTAGN GOOD!"
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: January 24, 2014, 08:41:29 am »

NIGHTMARE COOKIES: THEY'RE SO FHTAGN GOOD!

I lol'd so hard I choked.  You, sir, are a bastard ^_^

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: January 24, 2014, 10:14:39 am »

It's a shame we've shed most of our arty people. I'd give a lot for someone to draw a cartoony, smiley-eyed Cthulhu holding up a plate of black, tentacled baked goods.

"NIGHTMARE COOKIES! THEY FILL YOUR VOID!"

"NIGHTMARE COOKIES! IT'S LIKE MAKING OUT WITH TERRY HIMSELF!"
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: January 24, 2014, 11:55:15 am »

How much exactly would you give, Kefka?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: January 24, 2014, 12:29:04 pm »

That's Armokdamn adorable. I couldn't draw something that good within three days (unless I've got access to Word, in which case I can have something finished within about ten minutes). On a side note, since Deathgate now features dimension hopping, should we maybe use a completely different universe (a large mod) for the next one?
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: January 24, 2014, 12:59:00 pm »

How much exactly would you give, Kefka?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I love you, man. I'm sorry that I fed your dwarf to nightmare monsters in my last trial run.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: January 24, 2014, 01:44:29 pm »

I'm not, dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: January 25, 2014, 01:06:48 am »

nah, the diffrent dimensions our own dreaming in the void, with the usage of our 12 other senses, one includes a cookie sense...dont ask.

i think its more of terry got bored with our misery and expanded it to massive proportions, double the chaos and trouble...at least untill the dimensions all slip back together into a big bang again (AKA deathgate 3...i suggest savagery is at max, and number of civs at medium, beasts at max as well! also resources at medium)

volcano or deathland is ago people, we need the extra challenge of the ENVIROMENT!!! (include the DUN DUN DUNNNN) into killing us...the game aint killy enough so we added abominations to kill us, but they were to killy for our newb asses to handle...anima i think we shouldve had them build up ya know? (low pop frist, but massive rebreeding, then every game upp the anty untill were used to the bastards killing us!)

finally i suggest we use ALOT of cage traps to capture both titans, cyclops/minator's, and dragons...the dragons for war dragons in the future (as well as culling the weak, slow, and fragile dragons from the herd, promoting only the strongest, quickest, and most enduring beasts for our pelasure of seeing things die!) the cyclops and minators, well anyone want a zoo where we can dump the criters into? (say like holding cells with fortifications installed to act as windows...and then dump goblins and other nasty beasts in there with them to see how the fighting goes! then later on we move giant cave spiders down there leashed up nearby, GCS silk farming! and we get some laughs as the beasties get covered in spider silk!) finally i still think we should war with the elves in the next game as soon as we get a underground tree farm up and running, mostly for the fireproof bins...(everything else is made of metal...including the beds, and for the purpose of artifacts! even if their useless)

anyway once thats all good and done, we find a way to get some carp...and then train the beasties into our pets of doom to patrol any waterways we create...yes...the war crap!!! all shall fear Deathgate III- Haven of the voidwraiths!

also, so sigging this-dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: January 25, 2014, 02:25:49 am »

well to liven things up a bit-

I shall mel your braisn with this, beware if you have any medical conditions do not read, i am in no way responsible for your continued life and health...

read this online-

1328. The very concept of a Hutt lap dancer will earn me a dark side point.

have fun with that thought...if you know starwrars have double fun with jabba the hut being the one to do it. if not...look up starwars...wonder if we can build a star destroyer in dwarf fortress, its a pointless thing...and big...lots of metal will be needed....and pumps...and bits and mc-bobs....
FULL STEAM AHEAD!

and yes i just posted this on a 2 litter Dr pepper drinking spree...to much sugar and laughing my guts out thinking of peoples faces when they read that one line...its been to quiete the last few days, no major update (yes im impatient, ever since the forts second fall ive been hoping for a revival of deathgate!)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: January 25, 2014, 04:10:46 am »

Someone''s made a Dwarven Star Destroyer.  Not sure where or who, but the link's in their sig.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: January 25, 2014, 07:48:21 am »

How does it shoot magma into the sun? After all, all dwarves know that the sun is merely a fictional entity. We have empirical evidence that nothing exists beyond the 2112-th z-level.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: January 25, 2014, 02:50:29 pm »

Someone''s made a Dwarven Star Destroyer.  Not sure where or who, but the link's in their sig.

Dammit! okay then Deathstar?

How does it shoot magma into the sun? After all, all dwarves know that the sun is merely a fictional entity. We have empirical evidence that nothing exists beyond the 2112-th z-level.

easy we make it rain magma by shooting it into the sky, some of it has to collect into a ball of fire...then we can call it the sun! and then proceed to destroy said creation because it makes all the dwarves nautious...

wait....you said theres no sun or stars/moon....so how the fuck does everyone see outside at night? besides night-vision, and where do all the werebeasts transform into since theres no sun or moon? and the fact theres no sun or moon, how do some of the dwarven deities exist?

dwarves...we must create the moon and then proceed to colonize said moon. then destroy the planet as we use our moon to rain down doomsday devicies we made onto unwary worlds, i call dibs on the elves!

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: January 25, 2014, 03:29:20 pm »

Oh!  Nah, the Star Destroyer I've seen is neither fully armed nor operational.  It doesn't even have multiple Z-levels!  It is, however, pretty impressive.

As to the sun and moon questions: "The Sun is a flying blob of gold.  Beware its flaming breath!  It is associated with Light and the Day.  The Moon is a flying blob of Dwarven Cheese.  Beware its deadly dust!  It is associated with Dark and the Night."
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 272